• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Humans from Godzilla: Haruo Sakaki vs Ford Brody

As the person Who made both profiles I will say that Haruo has the advantage his 9-B equipment is long range in one shot while Ford 9-B needs first to be actived and then launched and only has few explosives likely 5.

Haruo pistol has likely 100 9-B rounds

Ford has only 5 9-B explosives

I vote for Haruo despite intelligence is likely equal

I though it was only 9-B equipment allowed.

If is otherwise Ford could win due to Infinite ammunition and good luck only with 9-C pistol and M16. As one shot can end Haruo despite higher AP.

No he cant. He have a lot of good luck in the film though.

Having good luck is considered a minor form of probability manipulation.

Can you change it Headlesskramer?

No, it isn't.

If we did consider having good luck as a power, almost any shonen protagonist would have it as a power.

I think we must focus on battle.

But as far as I know these characters have a a etremely high good luck.

And that is Why they possess it as a power. The good luck made them always win in funny ways. More than Coincidences if you will.

DmB 1 there is the continuous use of good luck as a power to fight and always win or scape alive.

No

Luck can be considered as a power only when it's either directly special ability of the character, or it's a supernatural force in-verse or both.

Both of those characters being "lucky" are either other characters considering them as lucky, or just, you know, coincidences.

Also, I can't believe you guys are seriously debating who would win based on luck.

Lets focus on battle.

Well I recently came soo. .. I will vote for Haruo. I dont know how many ammo Haruo has? Maybe 100 rounds?

The better tech of Haruo gives him the Victory. Despite I'm quite sure somehow if Ford is able to catch Haruo he could win.

Vote for Haruo.

Cool profiles btw. But I think is necesary a Key for Haruo's fliying bike?

It is -300 times the Large Mountain lvl of Vulture

Back