• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This fight is in no way a spite match. The Avengers have plenty of wincons such as Wanda's Mind Manipulation and radiation immunity with prep, but Godzilla is capable of slaughtering over half of them effortlessly. The suits that do have radiation resistance are at most Small Town Level, meaning that Godzilla can one-shot the suits anyways. It's going to be nearly impossible for the Avengers to kill Godzilla through sheer strength, becuase it's unlikely that even the Avenger's heaviest hitters can even draw blood from Godzilla due to the AP gap. The Avengers having time to prepare sure helps, and it could give them a good chance at winning this, but not nearly enough to make this a stomp, let alone a spite match.

This fight is in no way a spite match. The Avengers have plenty of wincons such as Wanda's Mind Manipulation and radiation immunity with prep, but Godzilla is capable of slaughtering over half of them effortlessly. The suits that do have radiation resistance are at most Small Town Level, meaning that Godzilla can one-shot the suits anyways. It's going to be nearly impossible for the Avengers to kill Godzilla through sheer strength, becuase it's unlikely that even the Avenger's heaviest hitters can even draw blood from Godzilla due to the AP gap. The Avengers having time to prepare sure helps, and it could give them a good chance at winning this, but not nearly enough to make this a stomp, let alone a spite match.
The AP gap is 3.2x, so they could still harm him, but they would struggle

Even worse, Godzilla has the endurance to take a blast equal to his Atomic Breath and get up unharmed moments later

that and he took Kong's axe returning the energy of his Atomic Breath to him twice with little injury

No, only Thor is

9 isn't a dozen, half of whom are literally useless as they die instantly.

It does not favour the Avengers at all. It was already stated that it was a near stomp in favour of Godzilla because they had no win cons.

Where did I imply that? All I said was that Godzilla is already 3.2x stronger than everyone already.
Correct 9 is more than a dozen.
So what is this arbitary level of immunity iron man is going to get to his breath using a suit that doesn't exist in canon? Is he going to make a suit for everyone else while he's at it, no reason he can't.
And I'm saying given them a month when they have win cons and at least 1 guy so strong he can no-sell the breath already is spite. I see no reason they should have this prep time.

It's important to note that preparation time doesn't necessarily mean prior knowledge, and given their prep time doesn't amount to much, this still seems very in favor of Godzilla

Well, they're not listening to what I'm saying.

• Saying that I making things up, despite linking stuff
  • Repeatedly claims I'm spiting despite the facts saying otherwise
  • Ignores my comments and continues to stonewall me
Like, what else am I supposed to do?

Maybe he's just a new user and has been not experienced in the wiki.

I remember being similar to him when I first started using the wiki

I think they're a troll
Not agreeing with you does not make someone a troll, neither does not having english as a first language.

I am saying you have not defined an upper limit on how resistant the armor that he's making can be, and the wiki does not say so either, because this armor does not exist. You linked armors that do exist then said they get a month to make something better... for some reason. An armor that is not canon. You should be saying how tough this armor can be and why, right now it is entirely arbtiary.
You are the one stonewalling me.

Not agreeing with you does not make someone a troll, neither does not having english as a first language.

I am saying you have not defined an upper limit on how resistant the armor that he's making can be, and the wiki does not say so either, because this armor does not exist. You linked armors that do exist then said they get a month to make something better... for some reason. An armor that is not canon. You should be saying how tough this armor can be and why, right now it is entirely arbtiary.
The armors that they linked were from the Marvel Cinematic Universe wiki. I'm pretty confident that they're canon, and that the armors exist.

These armors did appear in iron man 3 IIRC

@rawXDglomp No need to get heated over this
People really need to stop assuming others are getting mad or heated or whatever just because they don't post :) and the like. I am completely stone faced and occasionally alt tabbing in.

The armors that they linked were from the Marvel Cinematic Universe wiki. I'm pretty confident that they're canon, and that the armors exist.
Yes, and he said they get a month of prep time to build something better than those, unless I misunderstood him. Better than the best canonical armors they have.
If he meant those armors... they already exist. There's no need for prep time or building anything.

Without prep time, Godzilla steps on Scarlet Witch the second the fight starts and kills everyone else through radiation poisoning and immense heat other than Thor, who Godzilla would realistically just eat. This is a stomp in Godzilla's favor without time to prepare for the Avengers. Even with prep time, their only win-con is keeping Wanda safe and getting her close enough to mind manip, and even that's unlikely to happen due to the fact that Wanda dies if Godzilla breaths a little too hard. I'm definetly leaning more towards Godzilla in this fight so far

Without prep time, Godzilla steps on Scarlet Witch the second the fight start
Why would he do this? Specifically target her? Saying that the radiation is a good point he probably kills her with that too.
Way I see it the only people who matter in this fight at all are maybe hulk (profile only lists gamma radiation absorption not sure how tough he is v zilla) as a distraction at best, scarlet except apparently her range is so bad she'd just die from radiation, iron man (resists radiation) and thor (the only person in the avengers that seems to not outright suck)
So the question goes back to this prep time and the armor that they're gonna pull out of their ass stronger than any in canon.
How strong is it? Does it actually matter? Can he make multiple? Can he just take the suits he already has that resist radiation and put other people in them? Most importantly, can he put scarlett witch in a suit so she can mind manip zilla.
Its either a stomp of almost all avengers dying to passives and having no wincons or a stomp of witch instantly mind-manip'ing zilla.

Better than the best canonical armors they have.
They literally explained to you numerous times these armors are not at all better than the other armors as this is in Age of Ultron where they're Small Town level and are still effortlessly one shot by godzilla so I'm not sure why you're acting like otherwise

Also the suits as well have been explained to be canon numerous times and have been linked showing their appearance in Iron Man 3 with other users being able to confirm said fact so what your deal with is calling them non-canon idk but it's really kinda annoying seeing you actively ignoring things many people are blatantly telling you with you accusing them of being disingenuous and linking things that "aren't canon" in your own words just to win the battle

Oh I actually missed part of axel dude's post where he said he would make the rest wear suits.
So its a stomp because scarlett witch 1 shots with mind manip.

Oh I actually missed part of axel dude's post where he said he would make the rest wear suits.
So its a stomp because scarlett witch 1 shots with mind manip.
Not a stomp at all bro please just listen to what others are saying and stop just seeing what you want

How is it not? She's wearing a suit that lets her get close enough to mind-manip and he has both 0 resistance and 0 experience dealing with that.
He could swat her out of the air if it wasn't for the fact the fight is 9 v 1 and he has absolutely no ic reason to aim for her above anyone else.

How is it not? She's wearing a suit that lets her get close enough to mind-manip and he has both 0 resistance and 0 experience dealing with that.
He could swat her out of the air if it wasn't for the fact the fight is 9 v 1 and he has absolutely no ic reason to aim for her above anyone else.
It being a 9 v 1 literally doesn't matter when like 90% of the team still gets one shot by him if he does literally anything

4 of them are litteraly non-factors, Tony is only a factor in the Hulkbuster Suit, Scarlet has been shown to not be very manuverable at all in her flight, and he would likely kill her by just accidentally stepping on her while fighting against the heavy hitters like Thor and Vision. He wouldn't purposefully target her. He would kill her by accidentally stepping in the wrong spot

It being a 9 v 1 literally doesn't matter when like 90% of the team still gets one shot by him if he does literally anything
4 of them are litteraly non-factors, Tony is only a factor in the Hulkbuster Suit, Scarlet has been shown to not be very manuverable at all in her flight, and he would likely kill her by just accidentally stepping on her while fighting against the heavy hitters like Thor and Vision. He wouldn't purposefully target her. He would kill her by accidentally stepping in the wrong spot
If enough can distract Zilla, she gets close, mind-manips and instantly wins. The non-facots are... non-factors. I said like 3 posts ago only maybe 4 people in the team actually matter at all myself.
He just needs to aim for literally anyone but her before she acts (and its entirely ic for him to be quick to attack threats) and they just win.
He has no counter for this that's actually something he'd realistically do IC. He'd be highly unlikely to even notice her approaching when he's busy dealing with the very few of them that can do enough damage for him to notice they exist.
The rest being in suits themselves means they... uhh... I dunno. Still suck. Avengers is a stupidly imbalanced team.

How would she get close enough to Godzilla to mind tap him when she has shown to have terrible flying abilities? The most she has ever done with her flight Pre-Infinity War is boost herself forward a couple meters or so. So how does she plan to get close enough to Godzilla for that to work?

According to SBA, prep doesn't necessarily mean prior knowledge

also Wanda's mind manipulation is most likely not gonna be their first strategy
What is their first strategy then? Or hers. She's the main win-con with both mind and fear manip.
If she's taken out I don't see how they beat him, if she's alive they win the instant she says so and is in range.

How would she get close enough to Godzilla to mind tap him when she has shown to have terrible flying abilities? The most she has ever done with her flight Pre-Infinity War is boost herself forward a couple meters or so. So how does she plan to get close enough to Godzilla for that to work?
With the suit we already established she's wearing because of the 1 month prep time that can presumably fly.
Or can fly. Depends what the hell it means by 'repulsor capabilities'.

With the suit we already established she's wearing because of the 1 month prep time that can presumably fly.
She has litteraly never used an Iron Man suit in her life. She would have 0 experience flying in one. Even if Tony trained her on how to fly an Iron Man suit for the entire month of prep, I doubt that she would have the skill to manuvere her way past Godzilla

She has a month prep time to practice...
I'm not gonna argue on if that's enough or not because factually neither of us can answer that.
I also can't find info on if the one armor that resists radiation can even fly to begin with since we don't seem to have any profiles for them here so we're taking 1 character, sticking them in equipment we have no profile from just a third party and lacking wiki, then just assuming since it is an iron man armor it can do what his armors do normally.
This fight is very messy because of this prep time.

She has a month prep time to practice...
I'm not gonna argue on if that's enough or not because factually neither of us can answer that.
I also can't find info on if the one armor that resists radiation can even fly to begin with since we don't seem to have any profiles for them here so we're taking 1 character, sticking them in equipment we have no profile from just a third party and lacking wiki, then just assuming since it is an iron man armor it can do what his armors do normally.
This fight is very messy because of this prep time.
Month's prep or not even Thor whose arguably the best here can't even block or maneuver fully though godzillas attacks and wouldbbe encompassed by the sheer size of his blast and body making it ultimate moreso very likely that the others will be even more ******

Now that I think about it, would Wanda even go for mind manipulation first? She didn't use her mind manipulation once in Infinity War or Endgame. In her fight with Thanos, the guy that killed her husband, she still didn't use any form of mind manipulation dispite being bloodlusted. She didn't really start abusing mind manip until WandaVision. Before then, she only used it to distract the Avengers and to get the people of Sokovia out of the city and into safety. So there's no garantee that she will even start with it in the 1st place

Month's prep or not even Thor whose arguably the best here can't even block or maneuver fully though godzillas attacks and wouldbbe encompassed by the sheer size of his blast and body making it ultimate moreso very likely that the others will be even more ******
So do you think Zilla wins or them.
This armor stuff is making me lose interest in arguing either way because Iron Man has like 15 keys, I have no idea which of those are relevant to his mk 8 armor, if any. The capabiltiies of the avengers team post-prep time is too vaguely defined for me to care.
Eh mk 28

Now that I think about it, would Wanda even go for mind manipulation first? She didn't use her mind manipulation once in Infinity War or Endgame. In her fight with Thanos, the guy that killed her husband, she still didn't use any form of mind manipulation dispite being bloodlusted. She didn't really start abusing mind manip until WandaVision. Before then, she only used it to distract the Avengers and to get the people of Sokovia out of the city and into safety. So there's no garantee that she will even start with it in the 1st place
Wanda is like not even a hax using character for rhe most part until phase 4 so yeah she might not even do so right off the bat

Heck, even if she did start with mind manip, there's no garantee that she would possess him. She might just use the fear illusions on him like she did with the Avengers. That's not really a win-con. That's just a temporary distraction. And it can easily be broken out of because the Avengers broke out of it. The more I think about it, the more underpowered her mind manip is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back