• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) High 7-C Tournament: 100% Mob vs Darth Vader

Phoenks said:
Mob FRa?
Bruh my man mob is getting so many wins
There's still that match with the Wither that's pending but I'm somewhat confident in hm winning. Trust me, if I tried to gather every abandoned match then Mob would have 15 wins by now.

Damn

I want to get Tatsumaki caught up with him but he has so much better powers that she can't just blow through guys like this.

Phoenks said:
Damn
I want to get Tatsumaki caught up with him but he has so much better powers that she can't just blow through guys like this.
She also unfortunately lacks resistances.

KingEzran said:
Can you guys tell me if I'm missing any votes?
So far it's:

Phoenks

Migue79

Milly Rocking Bandit

Bob8999

NikHelton (I think)

And me.

So 1 or 2 votes left.

I really give my vote to Mob, since I think his superiority in LS will allow him to instantly roll Vader into a bagel and send him into orbit.

However, I'm still wondering where star Wars ' calc High 7-C comes from and what its values are? Going through the threads, I saw only the scaling from Ahsoka, which supposedly can withstand the shelling of the korobl with a capacity of 7-S, but this is still not the case.

NikHelton said:
I really give my vote to Mob, since I think his superiority in LS will allow him to instantly roll Vader into a bagel and send him into orbit.
However, I'm still wondering where star Wars ' calc High 7-C comes from and what its values are? Going through the threads, I saw only the scaling from Ahsoka, which supposedly can withstand the shelling of the korobl with a capacity of 7-S, but this is still not the case.
He's more powerful than Kanan Jarrus and Ezra Bridger combined. The other Jedi and Sith should scale from either this or the feat with Yoda and Sidious.

Well, given how much Vader's superiority over the calc characters is, I think it's fair to put him on a par with Mob's AP, if not a little higher.

Nevertheless, a thousand-fold superiority in LS and energy absorption allow him to emerge victorious in this match.

Going to go ahead and add this to Mob's profile since grace is almost over. Should probably request to add this to Vader's profile as well.

Back