• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf now that i think about it radiation takes a long time to disperse and will just keep piling up the longer Garou is around. Not like regeneration will magically make it vanish, he'll eventually be stuck into a coma loop from sheer radio.

TSB would turn the fight into a stomp.
I mean….not really. If it’s TSB then it’s safe if six paths Madara, who shouldn’t really be immune to the passive radiation hax like edo is. Plus Garou has portals and absorption that he can use to not come into contact with TSB. Plus his durability’s too high for limbo clones to do any damage either.

Madara can't use Limbo clones here.

But if you think they can't bypass durability you've been smoking too much pot. They have all the same abilities Madara, they can use TSO's to negate durability and Genjutsu.

I don’t recall the limbo clones ever using or even displaying they have TSBs.

Edit: in fact, clones were specially noted to not have TSBs as was the case with Naruto.

Technically paper is made of cellulose wich would degrade under radiation now that i think about it, but i have no idea how much radiation would be needed to passively destroy it.

Garou would just use his portals to teleport Madara away, which he does in-character. I guess Madara could use the Izanagi to trick Garou and rip his soul out of his body, or use genjutsu to distract Garou then rip his soul out of his body.

Can Garou's usage of all energies allow him to use Six Paths Chakra?
That's a bit of a stretch. Even if he could, he'd have to see it in action first, just like he had to see Blast using his Gravity Knuckle and Portals to be able to replicate them, and Edo Tensei Madara doesn't have Six Paths Chakra, as fake Rinnegan shouldn't count.

That's a bit of a stretch. Even if he could, he'd have to see it in action first, just like he had to see Blast using his Gravity Knuckle and Portals to be able to replicate them, and Edo Tensei Madara doesn't have Six Paths Chakra, as fake Rinnegan shouldn't count.
Six Paths Chakra is not an ability, it's a form of energy. Garou would know how to use it, like he did with GRB and NF.

If we were talking about restoring organs like Naruto did with Six Paths Chakra, then I'd agree with you, but being able to wield it, he wouldn't need to have a reference.

how does blasts sealing work
he kinda just slapped him into a portal from both sides and then made garou disappear
until he came back like the terminator and copied his portal technique to escape using his own portal
sKeBNNT.png

VuRFNtx.png

Okay so like, I have no idea why this match was made. Like at all.

• AP: Madara can't even remotely touch Garou with any of his attacks and do damage
  • Lifting Strength: Garou is at least 419,841,829 times stronger than Madara's Susano'o, let alone his physical form
So in terms of just raw power Garou can one shot and manhandle Madara in every capacity. So this fight must have been solely made under the belief that Madara can use hax to win or make up for the raw physical difference.
  • Attitude: Both are in-character
So like, the thing here is that Madara just gets teleported to Jupiter. He has zero counters to that ability. Garou can spam portals with no issue and its something Madara just can't counter. Madara's only win condition is to win before Garou points his finger at him and teleports him into deep space where he wins with BFR.

Madara's win conditions seem to be using illusions or hypnosis. But I'm not sure that would even work. Garou when completely knocked out or asleep was able to fight perfectly fine and his body works off of instinctive reaction. Garou is also a master of Cosmic Awareness and the ability to manipulate realty which is how he can mimic people like Saitama. He can just copy chakra, a form of energy natural to the entire world and things like animals and use it in his abilities.

The bigger issue with the fight is the speed difference though. Garou grew something like 18 times stronger and faster in one small fight against Saitama. The longer the fight goes on the more crippling the speed gap will become. Basically I don't see how Madara can defeat Garou before he gets BFR'ed into deep space and floats there for a day.

garou's reality warping is a bit vague right now and can't really be applied to much
but yeah cosmic awareness and the fact that he can fight while sleep does kinda destroy illusions, esp since he has supernatural willpower
and of course AD turns 99% of AP wars into a one sided stomp for garou

• Attitude: Both are in-character
So like, the thing here is that Madara just gets teleported to Jupiter. He has zero counters to that ability. Garou can spam portals with no issue and its something Madara just can't counter. Madara's only win condition is to win before Garou points his finger at him and teleports him into deep space where he wins with BFR.
Due to Madara's Edo physiology, the temperature and cosmic radiation from space will not affect him and this also grants Madara the ability to survive without the need for oxygen. Madara also resists Sealing and BFR. Madara can also materialize the wings of his Perfect Susano'o to return to the battlefield.

You are definitely underestimating Madara's EMS which allows you to anticipate and predict any Garou move as well as simply incapacitate and defeat him with Layered Mind, Illusion, Perception, Sleep, Soul, Light and Paralysis Manip, and all abilities further enhanced by the EMS. Genjutsu itself is something Madara has already used on figurative characters, so it's not OoC. Garou is definitely not getting around this and is a totally valid wincon.
Madara's win conditions seem to be using illusions or hypnosis. But I'm not sure that would even work. Garou when completely knocked out or asleep was able to fight perfectly fine and his body works off of instinctive reaction. Garou is also a master of Cosmic Awareness and the ability to manipulate realty which is how he can mimic people like Saitama. He can just copy chakra, a form of energy natural to the entire world and things like animals and use it in his abilities.
Garou manipulating chakra is NLF, chakra and cosmic energy in OPM have different concepts as I already mentioned, and therefore verse equalization is inapplicable. Also, Garou's RW is not applicable in combat and Madara also has his own RW with Izanagi, which allows him to simply **** Garou off guard with any hard neg he prefers.

Madara's win conditions seem to be using illusions or hypnosis. But I'm not sure that would even work. Garou when completely knocked out or asleep was able to fight perfectly fine and his body works off of instinctive reaction
that would only be applicable to Genjutsu thats only aiming to make a person fall asleep.
The bigger issue with the fight is the speed difference though. Garou grew something like 18 times stronger and faster in one small fight against Saitama. The longer the fight goes on the more crippling the speed gap will become.
This is a non issue as Garou isnt growing stat wise when his opponent is Millions of times weaker than him.

Also I dont think In character arguments work in favour for Garou either.

Madara is significantly weaker than Garou and his going to blow through his entire arsenal until he finds something that works, and Madara has a lot of bullshit to go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back