• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Chowder tries to get into the Battle for BFDI

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Yis.

Story
Today was the debut challenge, and Chowder, along with many other familiar famous character cameos (Mario, Sans, Spongebob, Goku, etc) also came out numerous portals linking to different universes into the world of Goiky. They were all standing on white platforms, as the host, Four, had stepped in to announce the results.

Four: Welcome to the debut! We got 32763 votes! Its time to announce the winner. And if you dont get the most votes, good luck trying to achieve your dreams.

And so, Four proceeded to announce the contestants off one by one, until it was down to Chowder and Sonic.

Four: And the one with the most votes to join BFB is...

Chowder: (Oh boy! Please pick me...)

Sonic just crossed his arms and tapped his foot.

Sonic: Im waiting...

Four: ...CHOWDER!

Chowder: YES!

Chowder began to jump in excitement, before running over to Four to shake his hand. Sonic just watched, and shrugged, before running off for other business.

Four: Congratulations, Chowder!

But after saying this, his expression went from excitement... to an evil-like expression.

Four: ...but you only have 1 more challenge to prove you are worthy of getting into BFB...

Chowder: Huh!?

Without hesitation, Four snapped his fingers, and there formed a city-sized arena around them.

Four: You have to fight me. If you win, Ill let you join...

Chowder: Oh no... (I need to impress my friends...) Fine, come on!

Both get into fighting stances.

Conditions
Speed is equalized, and Four is 5-A, and Chowder is High 8-C. Both are in-character. They start 10 meters apart, and the battle is in a city-sized arena in Goiky.

SBA for everything else.

Who wins?

Take the moo:

You're really committed to winning Battle for Dream Island:

WAHluigi joins BFB instead: 7 (TheQuirkyBoy, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, Planck69, EMagoIorSouI, GoCommitDi, Soupywolf5, Lord JJJ)

Ok now, legit the 1st thing he did in character with his brain gurb was to offensively plothax so you can't say it's not in character

PLUS he is a supergenius so there goes the low intelligence thing

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Ok now, legit the 1st thing he did in character with his brain gurb was to plothax so you can't say it's not in character
I literally just said that it was a good thing that he had it since otherwise he wouldn't really use it and thus lose quite easily to Four. Jeez

TheQuirkyBoy said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Ok now, legit the 1st thing he did in character with his brain gurb was to plothax so you can't say it's not in character
I literally just said that it was a good thing that he had it since otherwise he wouldn't really use it and thus lose quite easily to Four. Jeez
1. I'm not answering to you, I'm answering to Psychomaster because I had a feeling he would make that argument

2. Not trying to offend you

3. Not this again, Four would still lose no matter what. Even if he DIDN'T use it he easily has a counter to everything in it

If I made him bloodlusted, he would use it, and I know it would be a stomp for a bloodlusted Chowder. Hence, they are in-character, but Chowder has all of his gear as compensation.

Bloodlusting a character does not make them use their strongest ability at all, that wouldn't be a strategic thing to do. Not to mention with the immense killing intent blocking him from doing so.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Bloodlusting a character does not make them use their strongest ability at all, that wouldn't be a strategic thing to do. Not to mention with the immense killing intent blocking him from doing so.
The immense killing intent would remove any strategy, it would be the closest thing that would kill them there and there. Why would he refrain from plothaxing to death because he wants to kill him hard

We went over this back in Calypso vs Chowder, and now we are bringing this back up again? Again, him immediately erasing the opponent by speaking them out would not be the best option to start out with. Characters that are bloodlusted would simply want to kill the opponent.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
We went over this back in Calypso vs Chowder, and now we are bringing this back up again? Again, him immediately erasing the opponent by speaking them out would not be the best option to start out with. They simply want to kill the opponent.
Immediately erasing the opponent by speaking them out WOULD be the best and quickest option to killing their opponent

2. We are derailing, they aren't even bloodlusted anyway's

Will you stop thinking about this being bloodlusted Chowder? He is in character.

Back to the match.

Voting Chowder, literally the 1st thing he did in character with the brain gurb was offensively plothax via thought. Supergenius intelligence would boost him a lot in a fight if four tries to zap him, althought it depends if four doesn't get killed by the time he even tries to point.

Psychomaster35 said:
Will you stop thinking about this being bloodlusted Chowder? He is in character.
This. It legit nothing to do with the battle. But to put a rest to this, A bloodlusted character isn't always going to use his broken hax first in battle, they simply want to kill the opponent. It's that simple. The fact that there is no proof of Chowder having this mind set makes it's extremely unlikely to even happen.

If we are giving him the brain grub, then I don't think there is much difference to what others think he'd use if he were bloodlusted. I think it should be taken off?

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Four starts with Zappies, yeah? Does he have any other lethal abilities that he may start with?
If he gets up close, he can do a thought-based BFR within a 2 meter range, or mutilate Chowder by a touch, which would kill (but since Chowder can come back from that, at best, that is an incap). If Chowder attempts to run away, Four actually lead with extending his arm to grab the person, which was David. And with Stellar LS, he can restrain Chowder that way.

Well then, I'm leaning towards Four then. Although I think Chowder could make an attempt to evade that via teleportation or exiting out the cartoon, but not sure where things would lead off if that were to happen.

Psychomaster35 said:
TheQuirkyBoy said:
Four starts with Zappies, yeah? Does he have any other lethal abilities that he may start with?
If he gets up close, he can do a thought-based BFR within a 2 meter range, or mutilate Chowder by a touch, which would kill (but since Chowder can come back from that, at best, that is an incap). If Chowder attempts to run away, Four actually lead with extending his arm to grab the person, which was David. And with Stellar LS, he can restrain Chowder that way.
No,No,No,No/

1. BFR gets negged by dimensional travel

2. How can he incap??? Mid High regen covers it, if he gets mutaliated, he regens back into norma chowder

3. If four reaches his hand, Chowder can just eat it off (Which he actually did in character)

It wouldnt really matter. All Four needs to do is mutilate him, and while it is supposed to kill, due to Chowder's Type 8, he only gets incapacitated from it.

Isn't Chowder's Type 8 only applicable if the entire animation is deleted or if there's no money at all to fund it?

Also I never voted for Four, sorry for the mistake lol. I'm only towards him since Chowder lacks a lot of offensive capabilities.

Psychomaster35 said:
It wouldnt really matter. All Four needs to do is mutilate him, and while it is supposed to kill, due to Chowder's Type 8, he only gets incapacitated from it.
1. He can't even do that, mutaliation is done by biologically messing up his body, chowder regened from his whole body being destroyed. A decent Regenerationn should deal with biologically messing you up

Also, wait a minute, none of the contestants who got knocked out even stayed knocked out for more than 30 seconds

Even if it CAN incap, he can't incap long enough to win, so that's moot.

The KO comes from enough force to cause a loss of consciousness. You don't stay KO'd because your brain is damaged, you have to gradually regain consciousness. It should be a bit more than 30 seconds, but those who got knocked out did regain consciousness not too long of a time frame. Even so, it's an easily spammable ability that Four has.

Ehh, this might just turn out to be incon with Chowder's defensive capabilities. I don't see Chowder doing much to Four either.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
The KO comes from enough force to cause a loss of consciousness. You don't stay KO'd because your brain is damaged, you have to gradually regain consciousness. It should be a bit more than 30 seconds, but those who got knocked out did regain consciousness not too long of a time frame. Even so, it's an easily spammable ability that Four has.
Ehh, this might just turn out to be incon with Chowder's defensive capabilities. I don't see Chowder doing much to Four either.
Eating him and BFR'ing???

Also, you stay KO'd since the brain didn't recover from the damage against it

Not something he'd start with since Four is not food, he also has regen and can retaliate if Chowder makes that attempt. With BFR, he'd have to get close, yeah? It's kinda similar to Four's BFR, but his is more of a pocket dimension.

Back