• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Chowder tries to get into the Battle for BFDI

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Not something he'd start with since Four is not food, he also has regen and can retaliate if Chowder makes that attempt. With BFR, he'd have to get close, yeah? It's kinda similar to Four's BFR, but his is more of a pocket dimension.
1. Him eating people is one of the things he does most in character, the most likely way he tries to attack someone, he eats it.

2. I don't think he can properly retaliate since everything that is in character is dealt with.

3. He does, although it is extremely similar to Four, he gets sent into a bottomless pit and the only way you can escape is if he spits him out

You mean to tell me whenever he is in a position to fight against an opponent, he's always going to end up eating them? Scans or some reference please? But it's not like it's going to work if it's a 5-A against a High 8-C. This, and along with regen, and the fact that he could zap Chowder before he even makes an attempt to chomp on em. Good grief, don't make any assumptions here if they don't resist

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
There is no way Zappies can kill someone with Mid High
It would atomize a normal High 8-C with Mid-High, Chowder's an exception cuz type 8 immortality

GoCommitDi said:
There is no way Zappies can kill someone with Mid High
It would atomize a normal High 8-C with Mid-High, Chowder's an exception cuz type 8 immortality
It actually wouldn't.

iirc Four doesn't have the proper AOE to blast Chowder with Zappies, since they don't actually blast, instead, they electrocute the person to death

1. It isn't AP, it's BFR. AP means nothing here. Regen is also useless

2. There is no way Zappies can kill someone with Mid High

3. It's his most consistent thing he uses
Something like chomping an arm off would require AP, which wouldn't work due to obvious reasons. If he's going to be pulling off a Kirby, then I'm not entirely certain what Four can do in that situation; most likely warp himself out but again, I'm unsure of this. He wouldn't just stand there and take it. And you aren't providing any evidence or scans here beyond "he just uses it", seriously something like a reference to some episode would especially be nice because I sincerely doubt he would do that out of the blue against a 4 shaped being.

And again with type 8 I ask, is it even applicable? It seems to apply only when the cartoon loses funding or if the animation gets deleted.

Something like chomping an arm off would require AP, which wouldn't work due to obvious reasons. If he's going to be pulling off a Kirby, then I'm not entirely certain what Four can do in that situatio; most likely warp himself out but again, I'm unsure of this. He wouldn't just stand there and take it. And you aren't providing any evidence or scans here beyond "he just uses it", seriously something like a reference to some episode would especially be nice because I sincerely doubt he would do that out of the blue against a 4 shaped being.

He BFR's when up close, but since Chowder just teleports back, the next time it happens, Four just mutilates up close. Not to mention, he can extend his arms through elasticity to prevent from being eaten whole.

Heres a good question, has Chowder ever been knocked out, fatigued, or harmed? Because if it's true, then I'm not sure how much you can keep with "muh regen lol"

Psychomaster35 said:
Something like chomping an arm off would require AP, which wouldn't work due to obvious reasons. If he's going to be pulling off a Kirby, then I'm not entirely certain what Four can do in that situatio; most likely warp himself out but again, I'm unsure of this. He wouldn't just stand there and take it. And you aren't providing any evidence or scans here beyond "he just uses it", seriously something like a reference to some episode would especially be nice because I sincerely doubt he would do that out of the blue against a 4 shaped being.
He BFR's when up close, but since Chowder just teleports back, the next time it happens, Four just mutilates up close. Not to mention, he can extend his arms through elasticity to prevent from being eaten whole.
I debunked mutaliation every single time

2. Uh, how does that do with anything, how does that make him less likely to not get BFR'd

@Psycho

You forgot my vote for chowder
Your vote shouldn't count at all if it's based on Chowder eating up Four. I already said that if there weren't scans of him having that mentality, then it shouldn't really be assumed he would start off with that. Not to mention, if Four is physically 5-A, it'd be difficult for Chowder suck him in Kirby style in the first place.

As I see it, it's probably incon as Chowder has too many defensive hax to deal with Four's superior AP and abilities, but Chowder can't really do much to Four

TheQuirkyBoy said:
@Psycho

You forgot my vote for chowder
Your vote shouldn't count at all if it's based on Chowder eating up Four. I already said that if there weren't scans of him having that mentality, then it shouldn't really be assumed he would start off with that. Not to mention, if Four is physically 5-A, it'd be difficult for Chowder suck him in Kirby style in the first place.
As I see it, it's probably incon as Chowder has too many defensive hax to deal with Four's superior AP and abilities.
Voting for incon??

Just for the record, Four's mutilation will become Transmutation soon once the upcoming BFDI revisions come out. That being said, Chowder cant really recover from transmutation, and it incapacitates.

He has no resistance to Transmutation.

And do you have the episode where Chowder eats the episode?

It had to be. The objects will be getting Inorganic Physiology as well, and you cant Bio Manip an Inorganic being. Hence why I say its Transmutation.

But for now, I'd prefer to wait. Ill explain it further once the revisions come out.

And don't worry, I'll be 100% ready to debunk it

Also, Four only did it once on screen (there was that one time he did it to X but that was offscreen, and that time it only removed his leg), so I'll say pretty OOC compared to screeches and zappies which chowdah has ways around

Also, Four only did it once on screen (there was that one time he did it to X but that was offscreen, and that time it only removed his leg), so I'll say pretty OOC compared to screeches and zappies which chowdah has ways around
The mutilation wasnt once. It happens twice, possibly thrice (by accident). One in BFB 1, One in BFB 6, and while this wasnt preformed by Four, in BFB 10, Donut, when he had Four's powers, accidentally preforms the mutilation while trying to recover Naily.

Psychomaster35 said:

The mutilation wasnt once. It happens twice, possibly thrice (by accident). One in BFB 1, One in BFB 6, and while this wasnt preformed by Four, in BFB 10, Donut, when he had Four's powers, accidentally preforms the mutilation while trying to recover Naily.

1. Still OOC, compared to all the other times he tried to screech and zap, which don't work since it's either for 30 seconds or mid high

2. If we go by trying to use OOC stuff, Chowdah used offensive hax like timestop/rewinding and plothax just as many times, you cam't use that an argument here

Anyway, I vote incon as well.

It ultimately goes down to who uses their OOC hax 1st, both have ways to win, it's just too out of character for both of them so it ultimately goes inconclusive.

...as a first resort, that is. Otherwise, its a backup if one tells him to stop screeching or just out of his entertainment.

Back