• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Base Post-Flashpoint Batman vs 20% Izuku Midoriya

@Momolilya I've already explained why Deku being able to one-shot Chisaki is completely reasonable, and Chisaki can take hits to the head from 3.19 tons characters without being knocked out.

Ogbunabali said:
No items, he still has the batsuit and all the built-in stuff the batsuit has.
then why is Deku's uniform not allowed?

If Bats gets his suit, which has a lot of stuff already, then Deku should at least get his Hero Costume and Iron Soles

Now that I think about it, the rules of this match are going a little haywire. I think it would be best if this thread get deleted.

TheMasculineMineta said:
Now that I think about it, the rules of this match are going a little haywire. I think it would be best if this thread get deleted.
No.

Either we go back to the topic and clarify rules, or it should get locked at most.

TheMasculineMineta said:
It's not in your power to delete the thread, Jason. Only I can do that.
I know. I am just asking you to really think about whether you really want to delete a thread where a calc group member and a discussion moderator can discuss normally.

Deleting a post should be estrained unless a mod, admin or bureaucrat demands so. Or one really accidentally opens one by glitch.

Batman is vastly more skilled, talented and experienced than Deku is. Deku has limited stamina that Batman can take advantage of. Batman is also far more resourceful so he would be capable of taking advantage of the location to quickly hide and set up an ambush for Deku.

Deku has a clear advantage statistically but Batman is simply more than capable of closing that gap as he has proven time and again throughout his history.

I count eight votes for Bats now, and that's not including people who appear ambiguous.

I don't think this match should be added without before addressing my points.

Therefir said:
As I said before, Chisaki, someone who couldn't even percieve Izuku's movements, was able to easily predict and dodge his attacks, now in this match where speed was equalized, Izuku is against someone who I suppose is much more skilled than Chisaki, and Izuku is not under the effects of adrenaline which is what allowed him to use 20% to fight Chisaki in the first place.

How exactly is he going to hit Batman, let alone win this match?
Izuku's chances of hitting Batman with 20% are less than zero, and he can't even use 20% to fight normally without being under the effects of adrenaline, that's why I keep saying this match is a stomp.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I count eight votes for Bats now, and that's not including people who appear ambiguous.
So grace for ~5 more hours and some one can finally add it unless arguments for Izuku are ready?

See what Therefir said.

If his side isn't addressed soon, I'll be closing it based on Batman stomping.

If it does get (successfully) addressed, then yeah. This can be added in five hours or so.

Well Deku has an AP and durability advantage on paper bats has to launch some attacks to really take Deku down.

And by saying that this Batman skill stomps is saying that many matches need to be removed (esp. Matches on real animals being slaughtered by fictional characters who wins by skill and intelligence)

OFA 20% doesn't increase his durability, so the advantage is almost nul.

Having the AP is useless when it's 100% certain that you are not going to hit your opponent no matter what, and I'm not talking about Batman's combat skills, I'm talking about Deku's weaknesses in this form.

Ogbunabali said:
That makes the difference ~3+ times right?
But Batman outskills so hard, I'm pretty sure he can take this. If I'm not mistaken there have been statements of Batman knowing every single martial arts, and at the very least he traveled 7 years around the world vigorously training. He was Ra's al Ghul's apprentice, who is the leader of the League of Shadows and one of the greatest martial artists in the world, whom Batman even beats. And Midoriya isn't that skilled or experienced when it comes to fighting.
Just a scan dump for skill statements

All of this is important as he has fused all of his known martial arts into a specialized super style . Now some people may be asking "Well that's good and all, but that's for Post-Crisis Batman and this is Post-Flashpoint". But its noted that PF Batman uses the same style as PC Batman here by Superman when he was watching him.

So for refrence we're not talking about some minor skill gap. We're talking about, basically, a composite human with every single known form of combat martial art fused into one ultimate style vs an intelligent street brawler. This also isn't factoring in Batman's ability to just read people's bodies or nerve strikes that can incap people instantly

Thank you. I think those scans should be linked to the profiles, I've some saying that Batman is just a street brawler.

God, I wish that Deku would someday have at least a minuscule part of that combat skill.

So Batman can also one-shot Izuku, there goes his only "advantage".

My main issues are the following

• Batman is unlikely to bust out the nerve attacks from the start. Only after the fight has gone on for a bit.
  • Despite being vastly less skilled, Deku's shockwave attacks means that he does have a chance to tag Bruce.
Now I do get why someone would give Batman the win automatically. But Its not like Superman vs Deku where Deku is just incapable of doing anything against his opponent. There is a means for him to win, its just that Batman's greater experience and better skill make it hard for Deku to easily get that win.

Again, the problem is not just Batman's combat skills, the real problem is Deku's weaknesses in 20%.

No one has successfully addressed my points, people keep saying that Batman's combat skills are not stomp worthy when I wasn't even talking about that, the only thing I said was that Batman is far superior in combat skills than Chisaki, who can easily dodge Izuku's attacks because at 20% his movements are extremely predictable, that's the real point, his weaknesses.

I'm pretty sure matches have been closed before because one of the characters has a serious weakness in certain forms or against certain type of attacks that made the battle a stomp.

Therefir said:
I have stopped saying "Batman's combat skills are not stomp worthy" for a while. Now I am just asking if anyone for Deku would suggest a feasible winning condition for Deku, which could translate from his (only) AP advantage (20% does not even boost durability).

Otherwise not just this match cannot be added, other concluded matches may need rematches.

To be fair, Bats is locked. I don't know why it hasn't been added to Midoriya's profile yet.

Back