• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Base Post-Flashpoint Batman vs 20% Izuku Midoriya

I'm not sure where this 2.5 difference comes from, but 20% Deku can one-shot characters stronger than Batman.

Who and when and how?

He stated that he could one-shot Chisaki, who is above 3.19 tons scaling from Rappa, while this Batman is 1.7 tons.

Yeah going with Deku. Batman is more skilled by at this range he's gonna get hit eventually and when he does it will decimate him. No prep and no equipment doesn't help either

Unless some DC KM comes and say that Batman has feats of winning against people without being touched once to prove otherwise, Deku FRA.

Therefir said:
AnonymousBlank said:
Not really. 2.5 is a decent AP difference but Bats still outskills by a large margin. Voting Bats
I'm not sure where this 2.5 difference comes from, but 20% Deku can one-shot characters stronger than Batman.
20% Deku is mathematically 2.5x stronger than 8% Deku

This is an approximate calculation

Batman has been able to defeat opponents much stronger than him normally, but without prep time or items, I think this one goes to Deku.

We don't use Izuku's percentages like that, if we did 8% Izuku would be 5.1624 tons.

Also I vote Deku for the reasons above.

Winning without being hit isn't really that much of a stretch for skilled martial artists, in all honesty.

>No items.

This is a dick move.

Wok is right tbh. Bats avoiding everything Izuku throws at him is really not that unlikely, given the massive gap in combat skill.

I know. That's why I said that I'd change my vote with proper evidence. I really think that Batsy is more than capable of beating Izuku without getting hit once.

Actually, someone less skillful than Batman was able to predict and dodge all of Izuku's attacks, even when Izuku was faster than said person (However, this was mainly because Izuku's movements become very predictable while using 20% due to the pain in his bones and muscles).

That being said, using his 20% is probably not fair, doing a simple kick leaves him all sore and he can't keep using it for long.

It wouldn't be fair if Izuku isn't able to defeat Batman with ease which he is with the AP difference.

Apparently we're still going with this.

Someone much less skillful than Batman and far slower than Izuku was able to easily predict his movements, not to mention that Izuku after releasing a single kick can no longer use his 20% effectively, unless he is under the effects of adrenaline, which he implies he needs before using 20%.

It makes sense but would 8% Deku stand a chance? Even in top conditions he wouldn't beat Batman with a comparable AP. I really doubt that this version would win considering the skill difference and a much weaker Deku would get stomped.

Any hit dealt on Batman would at least limit his movements quite a bit afterward, considering the AP gap

Considering how much AOE Izuku is capable of, it's really not unreasonable to assume that he's going to hit someone with the same level of speed as him

Therefir said:
He stated that he could one-shot Chisaki, who is above 3.19 tons scaling from Rappa, while this Batman is 1.7 tons.
He is convinced to be able to knock out Chisaki if he kick for his HEAD

Also, I was convinced certain people wouldn't become presidents, but guess what, they've become presidents. In this same case, as Momolilya said "HEAD". Also, not only that but as I just said, there's a difference between being convinced and it being an absolute certainty. Anyways, grace has been over, this has been added. Just waiting for MKON or Wokistan to close this.

@Momolilya A kick from Izuku was able to mess up Chisaki's arm even when he missed it, not to mention that Chisaki was able to take several blows to the head from people like Mirio, so it's not like his head was a weakness.

That makes the difference ~3+ times right?

But Batman outskills so hard, I'm pretty sure he can take this. If I'm not mistaken there have been statements of Batman knowing every single martial arts, and at the very least he traveled 7 years around the world vigorously training. He was Ra's al Ghul's apprentice, who is the leader of the League of Shadows and one of the greatest martial artists in the world, whom Batman even beats. And Midoriya isn't that skilled or experienced when it comes to fighting.

Yes. Batman outskills to hell and back.

I forgot to retract my vote. I think Batman has more options with his skill alone than a massive AP advantage can provide. 20% Deku is predictable and has less time to win considering his inexperience with that percentage, giving Batman the skill and stamina advantage takes place.

The discussion doesn't. And I said that if Batman's skill is enough to provide him victory I'd change my vote. Now it's not only that but he also has the stamina advantage.

Yeah, if the reasons for Deku have been debunked, I'm not closing this. I don't support the idea of hastily closing and adding a match if someone comes in and brings up the possibility of the result being wrong, no matter how long the initial votes have been in place.

Also, at least one of the seven people voting for Deku has since switched their vote, rendering the win invalid regardless.

Back