• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotta Cook that moustache Joa vs Yhwach

He can make at least 6 clones with "V" - "The Visionary"

Why would you vote Yhwach with clones? Multiplying his AP value by 6 isn't going to close the gap in AP.

It doesn't matter since Yhwach haxstomps.

Yhwach biggest weakness is that he is quite arrogant, and the Almighty cannot dispel illusions that were placed on him before he activated the Almighty. So Joa could mind hax him.

Joa would be the same case he is quite cocky because of his food luck.

Yhwach will start with The Almighty(Aizen KS Yhwach long before he can use Almighty), and I mean when you can see all possible future and instantly understand any power that you saw..I guess it understandable why he become arrogant.

Tincan123 said:
Yhwach biggest weakness is that he is quite arrogant, and the Almighty cannot dispel illusions that were placed on him before he activated the Almighty. So Joa could mind hax him.

Aizen had placed Kyokya Suigetsu on him long before they fought in Muken. Yhwach already has the almighty activated rn.

Tincan123 said:
At this point, Yhwach already has his Almighty activated - so that doesn't matter.

And trying to say that Yhwach's character will be his downfall is ridiculous when you already made him OoC by giving him access and making him willing to use his Sternritter Powers and Yamamoto's Bankai.

He's going to use those abilities and Joa is going to be erased from existence after getting his powers nulled.

@Warren Valion Calm down lad i did not state that Yhwach's character will be his downfall i state it's one of his weakness and it could be his downfall.

Also can someone explain how Aizen's KS and Yhawch Alimighty interaction works because i always was confused about that.

A few days before Yhwach awakened the Almighty, he met up with Aizen in Muken (underground dimensional prison type thing) where Aizen who had fused with KS pre timeskip decided to use it on Yhwach. Because of this he did not know he was under illusions or being affected until Aizen decided to troll him in the SK palace. Basically, KS only worked because it was applied before Almighty activated and thus wasn't nulled.

The best argument for Joa would be Warp kitche + Fungus + Food luck and the Golden ca could be gg. Also through Taste change he might Mind Hax if Yhwach is easy to cook.

Tincan123 said:
@Warren Valion Calm down lad i did not state that Yhwach's character will be his downfall i state it's one of his weakness and it could be his downfall.
Also can someone explain how Aizen's KS and Yhawch Alimighty interaction works because i always was confused about that.
I am completely calm.

And you seem to misunderstand, Yhwach's arrogance leads to downfall because he didn't use the abilities within his arsenal to their fullest extent or at all and thus allowed himself to be killed.

Giving Yhwach the abilities he didn't use and making him willing to use them almost entirely erases said weakness.

Tincan123 said:
The best argument for Joa would be Warp kitche + Fungus + Food luck and the Golden ca could be gg. Also through Taste change he might Mind Hax if Yhwach is easy to cook.
Funny because Yhwach have Mindhax as well, and Tatarforas(the Fear) is passive mindhax, he just need Joa to see at him. btw can he touch X-Axis? Shinigami who can interact with intangible spirit can't interact with X-Axis.

Yhwach FRA

If the luck ability is guaranteed to only effect time to time, it already makes it an uneven playing field. You'd have to be consistently picking the best options

I tought it was the other way around were Acacia can tank everything Yhwach would do and one shot him with Back channel Knocking Glaze and Munch Munch.

Yeah, but you have The Balance so nothing bad happens to Yhwach, AllMighty powernulls Acacia, and intangibility scalilng chain+dura negation X axis means that Acacia can't even touch Yhwach.

Almighty and Balance neg food luck which seems to be the only thing preventing the boat load of hax from murdering the guy. Even AP means nothing since Yhwach can grab Acacia through the future and copy their abilities with the compulsory, look at them and copy with the Yourself, just ignore dura with X-Axis, Deathdealing making air insta kill etc. He has too much that all guarantees a win and too much that prevents him from dying.

Also Blank you should check Acacia profile because he can resist most of those things either by tanking it like a men or Munch Munch.

Except Yhwach rewrites the future so he didn't pull anything off. Acacia only resists one thing I said, Deathdealing. He has EE but doesn't resist, he has Body control but doesn't resist, he doesn't resist fate or causality manip, precog is a no go either, neither is power mimicry etc, even the deathdealing chooses how good it is so his resistance only works to an extent.

Yhwach plays with possibilities..if all possibilities is his death then he is absolutely dead

He might deafeat joa but he absolutely can't defeat the gourmet gods

Back