• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotenks vs Kid Buu (Grace)

Pre-Rosat SSJ Gotenks vs Kid Buu

fight takes place on the Sacred World of The Kais

Speed Unequal

Mack Daddy Grim Reaper of Justice:

Evil Incarnate: 8

Gotenks has the AP and speed advantage. It all depends on how quickly Gotenks will start to fight seriously, even with his arrogance and stupidity, I think he'll take this.

The fact that SSJ Gotenks before training in the Room of Time is considered stronger than SSJ3 Goku disturbs me. But if that's the case, Gotenks FRA.

Didn't Pre-Rosat Gotenks get stomped by fat buu? Or was that without super saiyan? Either way I think kid buu takes this handily.

Gotenks probably had AP advantage. If he stops joking around then he wins.

That doesn't mean anything. Edit: Oh, its pre ROSAT, Buu wins then.

Pre ROSAT Gotenks never fought Innocent Buu as a SS, he played around with his new power and defused before Buu even knew he was there.

But Kid Buu will probably win, considering Gotenks likes to play with his food until he gets serious and he is on a timer, Buu probably will survive enough until Gotenks defuses, while Gotenks doesn't have the same stamina problems SS3 Goku has (and he is stronger) he also didn't develop most of his techniques until they entered the room of Infinite bullcrap, so he has to go with the techniques Goten and Trunks know.

So Buu has my vote.

Kid Buu has my vote.

-Gotenks will likely play around even tho he has the considerable AP advantage, and in the moment Gotenks wants to finish Buu off he will defuse.

-Buu has more versatility.

I mean Gotenks is too arrogant and he already lost the fught in canon it seems. So, the results should be clear.

He never fought Fat Buu as a Super Saiyan in canon, he defused before he could do that cause he oh so couldn't help show off his new power by circling around the planet.

Back