• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goodbye

I believe that the saddest thing about goodbyes is not what has been, but what could have been, and that's how I feel now. ALRF, I never really coversed with you. In fact, I only maybe saw you once or twice in the chat, and very rarely otherwise. However, through the amount of kudos this post received, as well as the many people who wished you farewell, it is obvious that you were an important part of this community. A community which I unfortunately came too late to get to know many of the residents here, including you.

As you said yourself, you may end up coming back, you may not. But, whatever lies ahead for you, remember to keep your head high, your thoughts clear, and forge your own way, regardless of anyone who attempts to bring you down. As long as you keep these thoughts in your mind, you will ultimately find success in whatever it is you wish to do. But, remember, you'll always have a home here. And if you ever decide to forge your way back to this place, just know that we will always be here, ready to accept you back with open arms. Because we care about you, no matter how much time we had to know you. And that, I believe, is how things should be, regardless of any outside matters.

Starter Pack said:
I believe that the saddest thing about goodbyes is not what has been, but what could have been, and that's how I feel now. ALRF, I never really coversed with you. In fact, I only maybe saw you once or twice in the chat, and very rarely otherwise. However, through the amount of kudos this post received, as well as the many people who wished you farewell, it is obvious that you were an important part of this community. A community which I unfortunately came too late to get to know many of the residents here, including you.
As you said yourself, you may end up coming back, you may not. But, whatever lies ahead for you, remember to keep your head high, your thoughts clear, and forge your own way, regardless of anyone who attempts to bring you down. As long as you keep these thoughts in your mind, you will ultimately find success in whatever it is you wish to do. But, remember, you'll always have a home here. And if you ever decide to forge your way back to this place, just know that we will always be here, ready to accept you back with open arms. Because we care about you, no matter how much time we had to know you. And that, I believe, is how things should be, regardless of any outside matters.
Same M8. Same...

I was planning on just visiting without saying shit today, but I can't go without saying something after seeing this.

You and I didn't talk a whole lot (I could say that about a lot of people I've seen on here), but I recognized you as a fun person to be around, and the few times we did chat, I came out of it feeling better than I did before. You also (from what I could see) tended to approach debates in a fair and largely facts-based manner, which is always commendable.

Gonna miss you. Wish we could've spoken more before you went...

Back