• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goodbye from Legion350

Dammit! I was just about to send to a message to talk to you.

Do take care of yourself okay? I hope we can see at some point at another time.

We will miss you. I wish I could have talked with you more. But health and life always come first.

I hope you get better soon.

Farewell and take care in real life.

(Just curious, how can life here drive people insane?)

I can only wish the best for you and hope that your health becomes better in the near future

Just like Matt, i'm on Hangouts too so you can always seek me if you need anything.

Take care o/

Jasonsith said:
Farewell and take care in real life.
(Just curious, how can life here drive people insane?)
if you spend 12 hours a day editing things checking pages tracking down sockpuppet accounts daily it can affect your mentality after a long time

SunDaGamer said:
if you spend 12 hours a day editing things checking pages tracking down sockpuppet accounts daily it can affect your mentality after a long time
I am trying to work less nowadays. That is a far too high workload for me.

I feel like I never got to know you as well as I should have, you were heavily involved with a verse I was fond of, you were one of the first members I ever interacted with on coming here and we would even end up having the same job one day.

So yeah, farewell...I only wish I had taken the time to talk with you more and get to know you better when you were still around.

Take as much time as you need and remember you are always welcome back if you ever decide to return. You've been a wonderful member to have around. Best of wishes.

Back