• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Golden Frieza vs. Superman Prime (One Million)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the shinie guys, I will say Frieza but, isn't Supa a reality warper or somethig? Also, don't known who is faster...

SPOM's absolute low end is relatively close to Frieza's level of power, not to mention he should be far faster and much, much more versatile. Not to mention his overwhelmingly greater experience. He should probably take it with low to low-mid diff.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
SPOM's absolute low end is relatively close to Frieza's level of power, not to mention he should be far faster and much, much more versatile. Not to mention his overwhelmingly greater experience. He should probably take it with low to low-mid diff.
obd has spom's force vision to be 140 tetrafoe which is in our current 4-A range

how much stronger is his strongest attack?

The Living Tribunal1 said:
obd has spom's force vision to be 140 tetrafoe which is in our current 4-A range

Wasn't that SP, not SPOM? SP was the one who held back a galaxy with his force vision, I believe. They're two different people, and SP is hilariously weaker by comparison.

Wasn't that SP, not SPOM? SP was the one who held back a galaxy with his force vision, I believe. They're two different people, and SP is hilariously weaker by comparison.
its listed under the name of superman prime 1 million

idk about the feat, its just listed in their as prime 1 million

havent checked any further

so i wont say its 100 percent accurate or even accurate, just putting it out there

still, does SPOM have any feats? or is he only scaled from 1 million?
He has powerscaling and a few feats (mini universe creation or something of that ilk, etc.), hence why he has no defined high end and putting him in a lot of battles he doesn't obviously win or obviously lose can be a bit pointless (in my opinion).

still, does SPOM have any feats? or is he only scaled from 1 million?
He has powerscaling and a few feats (mini universe creation or something of that ilk, etc.), hence why he has no defined high end and putting him in a lot of battles he doesn't obviously win or obviously lose can be a bit pointless (in my opinion).
is there mini universe creation tho?

or is he scalled from one million?

oh also, that tetrafoe thing was 1 million

as far as this discussion goes, idk if i wud go at it, since spom is pretty much impossible to classify

oh and one more thing

the feat belong to 1 million, was that the very feat which landed him in 3-C in our tier ssytem?

cuz in this system, that feat is 4-A, and being a million x that only gets u to low end 3-C

Both, though I think the former involved someone else.

Can you show me the scan?

Because I recall SP doing the same thing, which put him where he is, now. Though I think he should be changed to 4-A by our new standards.

There was also something about getting power from his descendants (one of whom had 5-D Imp powers), which could mean he's anywhere from low tier 3 to high tier 2, which is an absurd range when trying to accurately determine power.

Both, though I think the former involved someone else.
Can you show me the scan?

Because I recall SP doing the same thing, which put him where he is, now. Though I think he should be changed to 4-A by our new standards.
so 4-A one million ok

also for that clarification for who it was (the 140 tetrafoe thing)

go to obd comprehensive energy scale, scroll down to galaxy or multi galaxy lvl, and click on the spom link (its actually one million not spom)

There was also something about getting power from his descendants (one of whom had 5-D Imp powers), which could mean he's anywhere from low tier 3 to high tier 2, which is an absurd range when trying to accurately determine power.
did he actually get the powers? i think that relates to the myth of him getting the powers, when it was his deescendants who got the powers instead

is there any proff of spom himself getting powers and not the descendents only?

Ah, right. One Million, not Superman Prime (who is a THIRD person I'm getting mixed up). But yeah, SOM should be 4-A, but SPOM is still nearly impossible to place.
how about just placing him at unknown and then barring him from ALL vs matches?

did he actually get the powers? i think that relates to the myth of him getting the powers, when it was his deescendants who got the powers instead

is there any proff of spom himself getting powers and not the descendents only?
Like I said, we don't know. He's an incredibly vague character, meaning pinning him down exactly is nearly impossible.

ok then i will ask ant about it

also about one million, shud i make a thread about him (the one that is currently at 3-c?)

DBZMLP12345 said:
why was Prime 1 Million downgraded to 4-A when he was previously at least 3-B like Frieza is?
Cuz no one likes Supa Prime... joke, I think that was 'cause the new AP system

Off Topic question: If SPOM was able to punch do all this multiverse level stuff, then why do we rank him at his lowest end? (Unless all of his multiversal stuff never really happened or is unquantifiable)

Living Tribunal dug up a calc from NF's that, using our sites latest AP chart, has Superman 1 million and Sups Prime here down to 4-A. You can ask him about it. Even Ant and Kavpeny agreed to it.

Sheoth said:
Off Topic question: If SPOM was able to punch do all this multiverse level stuff, then why do we rank him at his lowest end? (Unless all of his multiversal stuff never really happened or is unquantifiable)
All of the multiverse stuff ws debunked by context, so Prime One Million is almost completely featless and is a mystery. We should really just place him as unknown and ban him from matches

UltimateInferno said:
All of the multiverse stuff ws debunked by context, so Prime One Million is almost completely featless and is a mystery. We should really just place him as unknown and ban him from matches
Could ya explain a little more?

guys, lets not have a discussion about this superman, we have no idea about his actual power, and we never will

tbh this thread shud be locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back