• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ultimate Gohan vs Golden Frieza (Broly Arc)

Speed is unequal

Gohan is bloodlusted

Who wins and why?

Last edited:
Beast Gohan was u phased by hits from Cell Max > Orange Piccolo, who can oneshot guys > Broly Saga Goku. He was also called the strongest warrior, and his fight against Cell Max was called the strongest battle in history. He is also fast enough to blitz Cell Max.

Frieza is shown to be about 50x Broly Saga Blue Goku at best.

Beast Gohan also knows more about Frieza than Frieza knows about him. He has the Special Beam Cannon to boost his power. He even grows stronger at a higher rate due to having better rage amps + Saiyan power.

Beast Gohan is at least comparable to Broly who endured hits from Gogeta Blue, who in turn would one shot both SSJ Gogeta or Broly who was beating the crap out of Broly Arc Frieza.

Gohan one taps.

Mystic Gohan would be a far far better match up and definitely arguable for both sides.

With the Super Saiyan Grade 3 10x multiplier being accepted, Ultimate Gohan now one-shots Broly Arc Golden Frieza, since he is much stronger than his SSJ2, which is stronger than SSJ Grade 3, which is 10x stronger than SSJ Grade 2, which is considerably stronger than SSJ, and DBS SH SSJ Gohan should be at very least on par with SSJ Broly, who utterly stomped this Frieza for an entire hour

Off-topic, but it is funny to think that DBS SH SSJ Gohan is capable of fighting against Post-2nd UIO SSBKK20x Goku and ToP SSBE Vegeta at the same time and can one-shot them with SSJ2 alone due to SSJ G3 10x multiplier over SSJ G2, he doesn't even need his Potential Unleashed transformation to defeat the duo

Last edited:
If Piccolo seriously thought INITIAL Gammas to be DBSB SSB Goku tier, as well as Base Gohan being already not one shot material to them; SSJ Gohan may be enough to wipe Frieza easily.

If Piccolo estimated Gammas maximum power to be at the level of DBSB SSB Goku tier then this may be a fair match up.

With the chain scaling we had now, Base Piccolo and Base Gohan by the time of DBS SH are comparable to Broly Arc SSBs, since the two are capable of fighting the initial suppressed Gammas, who are stated and accepted to be on par with Goku and Vegeta as SSB during the Broly movie

And SSJ Gohan is 50x stronger than that, so he should be equal to SSJ Broly (since his Wrath State is comparable to SSB Goku and as SSJ he is comparable to SSJ Gogeta), who overpowered two SSBs combined and completely overwhelmed Golden Frieza

My vote is on Gohan. I’d say Gohan destroys this is not Beast form because that’s a bit too much but a Broly arc Frieza Vs a Gohan who fought on par with a Moro arc Goku level character so between Ui Sign to MUI Goku since Piccolo and Gohan saw MUI Goku and they could sense Pre Angel Moro and Jiren so they have a gauge for that level of power. Ultimate Gohan destroys Beast Gohan is too much for a character on even Jiren’s level let alone Frieza Broly arc. So just Ultimate is enough.

Last edited:
With the Super Saiyan Grade 3 10x multiplier being accepted, Ultimate Gohan now one-shots Broly Arc Golden Frieza, since he is much stronger than his SSJ2, which is stronger than SSJ Grade 3, which is 10x stronger than SSJ Grade 2, which is considerably stronger than SSJ, and DBS SH SSJ Gohan should be at very least on par with SSJ Broly, who utterly stomped this Frieza for an entire hour

Off-topic, but it is funny to think that DBS SH SSJ Gohan is capable of fighting against Post-2nd UIO SSBKK20x Goku and ToP SSBE Vegeta at the same time and can one-shot them with SSJ2 alone due to SSJ G3 10x multiplier over SSJ G2, he doesn't even need his Potential Unleashed transformation to defeat the duo
SSJ Gohan doesn't scale that far? where are you getting this?

SSJ Gohan doesn't scale that far? where are you getting this?
How do you know the Gammas were SSB level? Why not base Goku/Vegeta or their peak forms?
You guys can get the answer of why DBS SH Base Gohan and Base Piccolo are SSBs Broly Movie level from the DBS main discussion thread, since the folks there were the ones who discussed about it and accepted that scaling, I'm just using the scaling that was accepted and that is in the profiles of Piccolo and Gohan to argue in this match

You guys can get the answer of why DBS SH Base Gohan and Base Piccolo are SSBs Broly Movie level from the DBS main discussion thread, since the folks there were the ones who discussed about it and accepted that scaling, I'm just using the scaling that was accepted and that is in the profiles of Piccolo and Gohan to argue in this match
Even if we don't consider the fact that that thread is 200 full pages long, I'm out of my home country so I have to spend about a minute's worth of lag every time I change a page

Would it be ok if you found the source conversation? I wouldn't ask if I really didn't have much of a choice

I will try to found the source conversation then and the main reasons of why DBS SH Baase Gohan = SSB Broly movie is accepted, but I need to sleep first

Back