• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Golden Age Wonder Woman and Superman big revision

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
Not into Wonder Woman so not gonna revise her abilities. But I think we need to talk about this feat and it's validity, and hopefully get a calc for it.

Same with Superman's 4-C.

These feats are kinda Sus so I wonder if we can use these at all, and if so, then we should likely get them calced.

WW sun feat looks like it was at FTL speed so it can't be calced.

Supes feat said a little star don't know how it will be calced

Although my biggest issue is the star doesn't seem like a normal one to me - might be an artistic decision, but seems kinda small?

Although my biggest issue is the star doesn't seem like a normal one to me - might be an artistic decision, but seems kinda small?
It's the Sun as far as I can tell so we can just use that size. As for the depiction, likely just artistry. I mean, the issue of depicting a to-scale pulling of the sun with a rope is self-evident.

WW sun feat looks like it was at FTL speed so it can't be calced.

Supes feat said a little star don't know how it will be calced
Moving a star at FTL speeds is consider 4-C yes
Think as long as it acts, functions and is portrayed as a star within the context of the series it should be fine.

Otherwise gag feats like "puncturing the Sun" the size of an omelette among others would be invalid
It's the Sun as far as I can tell so we can just use that size. As for the depiction, likely just artistry. I mean, the issue of depicting a to-scale pulling of the sun with a rope is self-evident.
This is correct, yes. The feats are probably fine to scale from as they currently are.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out, but again, FTL kinetic energy cannot be accurately calculated via mathematics.

I thought that speed of light ends up as High 3-A, and faster than that as imaginary numbers or somesuch.

Well, we assume that usually as most of the time relativistic KE is not given.

But GBE would be safer as you don't need to have a guessed speed or something that may contradict it as much as for KE.

So what are the conclusions here so far?

The Wonder Woman feat was preformed by the plane and not her as a note.
Yes, the first page seems misleading, as that is not what happened within the comic book itself.

So how do we need to rescale the characters if the Sun-dragging lasso feat never happened?

Back