• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gold Experience vs Tusk Act 3

Quibster

She/Her
Giorno Giovanna vs Johnny Joestar

Speed is Equalized

GER is restricted, Giorno is using Gold Experience.

Tusk Act 4 is restricted, Johnny is using Tusk Act 3.

Battle takes place in the Streets of Italy.

GioGio: 0

JohJoh: 0

Thunderclusive: 0

There, changed it. Should be much fairer.

Hopefully Giorno doesn't get pew-pew'd by nail bullets, or get the succ succ by black hole nails

I'm guessing that Giorno has this in the bag due to his transmutation, and Johnny's limit of 10 nail bullets.

Can Giorno survive being chased by nail bullets?

Giorno's transmutation only works on inanimate objects, turning them into living animals. Also, Johnny's nails regenerate and while there is a limit, its definitely far more than 10.

Quibster said:
I'm guessing that Giorno has this in the bag due to his transmutation, and Johnny's limit of 10 nail bullets.

Can Giorno survive being chased by nail bullets?
Also, as the maker of the thread, you aren't supposed to take sides.

Johnny's nails regenerate very slowly. He'll have to use his shots wisely. They only grow back fast if he drinks tea, which he doesn't have access to in this match. But yes, he can reload, beit slowly.

Not taking sides. Just throwing stuff on a wall and seeing what sticks; in addition to telling people what I know about both characters. I can speculate, but you don't have to take my word for it. I never once said "Giorno has this" I said "I'm Guessing Giorno has this". I'm still on the fence. I'm sorry if you took it as if I was for Giorno. I'm not.

Johnny can also fire from his feet, he rarely does it, but he can.

This Thread is ded but i'll give my vote. I Think Johnny wins, Giorno has a WAY more versatile stand, but giorno will *not* expect a black hole appearing in his back and Shooting him, even if he foresees it Johnny has 20 shots *if Johnny has some Chamomile tea this number may go up to 23-25* To conclude, if giorno is shot by Tusk with Aureal Rotation this is basically a insta kill, as he won't have time to Regenerate with GE neither Use GE as Johnny is at least 5 meters distant. Again, I might be wrong, but this Fight is for Johnny.

This is a dangerous fight for Giorno and Johnny, Johnny will have the beginning upperhand with the nail bullets, and if Giorno can create enough cover with Life Giver, Johnny would either be mortally wounded, or one-shotted since he doesn't know how Life Giver works. Also, since there's no given range, SBA can be used here and we'd use the maximum range ofJohnny's nail bullets as the starting distance (I think I got that correct) This would mean that Giorno would be able to create cover for himself, or be able to see the damage of what a nail bullet would do after avoiding one, and he can extrapolate from that information and use lifegiver for Johnny to make the mistake and shoot one of Giorno's trees—or animal.

Dunderbolt said:
This is a dangerous fight for Giorno and Johnny, Johnny will have the beginning upperhand with the nail bullets, and if Giorno can create enough cover with Life Giver, Johnny would either be mortally wounded, or one-shotted since he doesn't know how Life Giver works. Also, since there's no given range, SBA can be used here and we'd use the maximum range ofJohnny's nail bullets as the starting distance (I think I got that correct) This would mean that Giorno would be able to create cover for himself, or be able to see the damage of what a nail bullet would do after avoiding one, and he can extrapolate from that information and use lifegiver for Johnny to make the mistake and shoot one of Giorno's trees—or animal.
Hold on, does life giver work on Ranged Attacks such as Johnny's Aureo Spin? If so, RIP Johnny.

Lucas Carvalho Santiago said:
I think it might work on Johnny's Normal Spin, but never on Aureal Spin, that damned thing can insta-kill giorno...
Life Giver reflects all damage done to it back to the one who caused it, so from my perspective, Johnny would get iced. There's been no stated limit to Life Giver as far as I know when it comes to damage reflection

Eh. Not really, I know I'm arguing against myself here, but then again. I don't have a side. Johnny has slow dancer and the steel ball still. It's part of his equipment and there's no statement that he can't use it. So he can close in the distance with Slow Dancer rapidly, barely giving Giorno the moment to react.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Giorno stopped using damage reflection after a point so it isn't fully in-character. He has also never used it to create cover.
This is kind of a plot hole, ya know, araki just didn't want to giorno 1 hit KO diavolo.

Lucas Carvalho Santiago said:
TacticalNuke002 said:
Giorno stopped using damage reflection after a point so it isn't fully in-character. He has also never used it to create cover.
This is kind of a plot hole, ya know, araki just didn't want to giorno 1 hit KO diavolo.
Giorno didn't have many opportunities to use it as well, as Giorno gets a little vulnerable (the DI MOLTO guy would have destroyed giorno if he used life giver)

Gold Experience can turn inanimate things into living creatures or plants and can heal things, including the user while Tusk ACT 3 can create a portal when one of the fingernails hit something so...

Gotta say Tusk.

Back