• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gold Experience Requiem vs. Machina 5-A

Interesting.

Machina doesn't resist causality manip but at the same time his fist hold passive conceptual manip type 2 erasure in his briah.

Not sure if Yetrizah Machina can do anything here. Briah Machina might cancel GER effect or he might not. I guess it depends on whether concept type 2 can destroy causality manip or not.

Eganergo said:
Interesting.
Machina doesn't resist causality manip but at the same time his fist hold passive conceptual manip type 2 erasure in his briah.

Not sure if Yetrizah Machina can do anything here. Briah Machina might cancel GER effect or he might not. I guess it depends on whether concept type 2 can destroy causality manip or not.
His Yetzirah reverts things back to base state and ends every types of defenses, but I am not sure if means that it means that he's acausal. But I think that his Ber'iah can bypass a causality manipulation. Since concept > causality.

That's true, but Giorno power works on 4D level. Afaik Machina briah can't work at 4D+ level. I might be wrong though.

Eganergo said:
That's true, but Giorno power works on 4D level. Afaik Machina briah can't work at 4D+ level. I might be wrong though.
Wut? How does it work on 4D level?? Machina was still able to resist Ren's Atziluth time stop though.

It reversed time erasure on a universal scale, that's how it's 4-D. Also, resisting time stop doesn't equate to resisting causality manip.

Giorno reverted Diavolo's time erasure. Dunno about Machina, that's what written on the profile.

"Weaknesses: The power of his Relic and Briah are all limited to his fists, so simply avoiding contact with them will allow one to escape their effects. In addition, beings who possess no time of history and/or are higher-dimensional in nature are unable to be affected by it at all."

GER himself isn't higher-dimensional but his RtZ is. Wait, so this could feasibly be an incon!?

No, Machina still outlive regardless. This will turn into another GER vs Edo Madara if Machina's power isn't working.

Chasekilleen said:
Machina was still able to resist Ren's Atziluth time stop though.
I'm pretty sure this was debunked in the past a lot because of soul stuff and being the same persons, yadda, yadda

Eganergo said:
No, Machina still outlive regardless. This will turn into another GER vs Edo Madara if Machina's power isn't working.
Won't GER just keep resetting to the same point in time? I'm not sure that Giorno would age in that case.

Won't GER just keep resetting to the same point in time? I'm not sure that Giorno would age in that case.

Time would not be able to move. It would keep getting resetted back to the point before machina attacks. Machina wouldnt even remember he attacked giorno,diavolo is a special case

Eganergo said:
If that's the case, it's incon then. I doubt willpower can do anything to Machina.
Willpower M is out of the question due to a crt a while back. We know ger can use it,but the mechanics of how it works we dont know

Planck69 said:
It reversed time erasure on a universal scale, that's how it's 4-D. Also, resisting time stop doesn't equate to resisting causality manip.
He can erase concepts and even Aristotelian concepts, that governs all of reality. We know that Mercurius has created an infinite multiverse. Concept manipulation > Causality manipulation.

And GER can't kill Machina due to the amount of souls he have.

He still needs to land a hit for the hax to take effect, if I understod his page correctly. Said hit will never land thanks to RtZ. Just having more potent hax is meaningless if you can't ever put them to use like in this case. So erasure of concepts means nothing in this case.

Yes, GER can't killl him. That's why this is incon.

Planck69 said:
He still needs to land a hit for the hax to take effect, if I understod his page correctly. Said hit will never land thanks to RtZ. Just having more potent hax is meaningless if yu can't ever put them to use like in this case.
Yes, GER can't killl him. That's why this is incon.
Actually other people on Reddit thinks that it is a stalemate... Because no one can harm each other.

I just started reading Dies Irae so i was excited when i saw this match but the result is....boring as always with ger. Still tho,a 15 year old mafia boss stalemating a shinza 5-A is an achievement for the former,incon fra

Again, GER causality manip is 4D. Machina's Briah can erase concept, but can it erase RtZ? If he can, he win. If he can't, stalemate.

Also, this match starts with Machina in Yetrizah, which is not as powerful as his briah. Which means, he'll be affected by RtZ regardless his briah can erase RtZ or not.

Planck69 said:
That doesn't mean anything anymore. It just means it can interact with time, not that it is superior to average 3D causality manip.

You can't conventionally get around RtZ without some form of Acausality or Immeasurable speed. The moment at which Machina lands an attack (which would screw over GER) will literally never come to happen. So no, he can't erase which means this is an incon.

Zel97 said:
I just started reading Dies Irae so i was excited when i saw this match but the result is....boring as always with ger. Still tho,a 15 year old mafia boss stalemating a shinza 5-A is an achievement for the former,incon fra
Rusalka is best girl actually in Dies Irae.

If you say Kasumi is best girl, then I'll slap you silly.

Eganergo said:
Again, GER causality manip is 4D. Machina's Briah can erase concept, but can it erase RtZ? If he can, he win. If he can't, stalemate.
Also, this match starts with Machina in Yetrizah, which is not as powerful as his briah. Which means, he'll be affected by RtZ regardless his briah can erase RtZ or not.
The thing is: Machina's Yetzirah is like RtZ able to reset anything it touches.

Should I have made it so that he would start at Ber'iah?

What can his briah do?

Also,kasumi is literally the worse girl in DI

was ganna say kei sakurai is best girl

Firephoenixearl said:
@Egan

No he's not. Not under the new system at least.

@Plan

You can, but Machina afaik doesn't have such ways so fair.
You mean about the 4D?

If RtZ not 4D then Machina stomps in briah as his hand will passively affect RtZ.

Yetrizah Machina is what i described.

@Zel

His Briah is passive conceptual+time+exiatance erasure (his right hand only though).

Zel97 said:
What can his briah do?
Also,kasumi is literally the worse girl in DI

was ganna say kei sakurai is best girl </div>

His Ber'iah can erase concepts...

https://imgur.com/a/elmK4q8

Eganergo said:
Firephoenixearl said:
@Egan

No he's not. Not under the new system at least.

@Plan

You can, but Machina afaik doesn't have such ways so fair.
You mean about the 4D?
If RtZ not 4D then Machina stomps in briah as his hand will passively affect RtZ.

Yetrizah Machina is what i described.

@Zel

His Briah is passive conceptual+time+exiatance erasure (his right hand only though).
Wut? It's on his left hand LOL

9i0mlNo

In that case, KORE WA REQUIEM. It being 4-D or 3-D doesn't matter if Machina can't get around it.

Oh yeah, i mean his left dang it.

That's what the problem. RtZ is 4D or not? According to his weakness he can't get past 4D power.

Eganergo said:

That's what the problem. RtZ is 4D or not? According to his weakness he can't get past 4D power.
It was 4D but with the new tiering system im not sure,i was busy when they revamped the tier system

Eganergo said:
Actually GER got beaten by DIO Heaven Ascended one of the weakest reality warpers.

Back