• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
BecausGoku is literally fighting a living universe, with fate manipulation, and that can devour abstract entities.

Instant transmission can only teleport him within the DargonballMacrocosm. It's not enough to outrange Zeus, in fact, he gets outranged.

Goku is likely Low 2-C, being confident he could beat Infinite Zamasu if he had a Sensu Bean. This is only solidified with the ToP statements and scaling. Goku is definitely able to destroy a Timeline, saying otherwise is basically ignoring all that context.

And Universal+ AP without Universal+ Range is pretty dumb. With MUI Goku, he's literally able to stomp 100% Jiren, who is able to 1-shot Glare first UIO Goku who scales to IZ.

Goku is able to glare away someone who is flat superior to Infinite Zamasu to which Goku was confident he could beat if he had a Sensu.

Actually why isn't Goku Universal+ in range? If he has Universal+ AP then what's stopping MUI Goku from slapping his hands together with no Ki Control and just letting his sheer force destroy everything? It's what happened with a much much lesser AP'd Goku, which is where he got Universal Range.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Hell, Zeus' ability list isn't even complete. I could argue greek gods to have mid godly Regenerationn.
I suggest making a CRT for that. But bruh, if he does have Mid-Godly then Goku has no way to put him down at all.

I suggest making a CRT for that. But bruh, if he does have Mid-Godly then Goku has no way to put him down at all.

You act as if Goku, the guy who can't put him down anyway, had one to begin with

You act as if Goku, the guy who can't put him down anyway, had one to begin with

He gets haxed, but Mid-Godly means that even if Zeus didn't hax him, Goku would have no way of harming him. So yeah, utter stomp.

"He doesn't have the range to bust a timeline"

With how uncontrolled Ki works, Doubtful but not the time to discuss this.

"Doesen't mean anything if he has no answer to fate hax or being absorbed on a conceptual level"

Never said it meant anything. Only that Goku SHOULD be able to bust a Timeline.

Back