• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Both at High 4-C.

Speed Equalized.

Before someone calls haxstomp I'd just like to point out that Twilight rarely uses her hax in character.

Goku Fighting Stance
vs.
Twilight Sparkle
If only the plot was fair to me.

Twilight via matter and mind manipulation, and sealing. She doesent use mind control right away but she does use matter manipulation and sealing.

Can't Goku one-shot as a Super Saiyan? His page says he becomes Large Star level+ at full power. Also, Twily has multiple High 4-C keys, which one are you using?

I said in the OP that she doesn't use her hax that much in character or else she would have against Tirek.

MLP characters seem to always forget that they have hax to be honest. Twilight Vs Tirek, two reality warping gods in a fight to the death, what do they do? They shoots some magic beams at each other.

Well, in my opinion:

If this is Rainbow Power, Goku likely wins due to AP advantage as a Super Saiyan, and the fact that the BFR is kind of easy to come back from, he just has to beat up the Cerberus and escape.

If this is Element of Harmony, the Canterlot gardens will be gaining a new statue.

Well, Rainbow Power was literally only used once, against a character who never came into contact with the Elements of Harmony, so, I have no idea which one is more powerful.

Back