• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Shisui

I am talking about how if goku supresses his ki shisui won't use genjutsu immediately, and because shisui is fodder goku would just knock him out.

just because we don’t have any feats of him doing it, doesn’t mean he can’t do it.
Yes, that is what this means. We don't assume abilities or resistances.
If he as any good enough feats that are enough to deal with this type of stuff, we can use that to determine something.
Except he doesn't.
Goku’s supernatural willpower is comparable to Vegeta; who is capable of resisting mind control with sheer determination (of course I’m not saying he could resist mind manipulation on the level that Naruto characters do it, I’m just saying it as a basis for his supernatural willpower). Goku is also able to keep fighting opponents for a lengthy period of time, even when his body is severely damaged. This immense willpower would be enough to handle illusions on Shisui’s level
None of this proves anything at all. All you're saying is "Good willpower = Illusion resistance ". Actually showcase feats and statements that back this up or don't use it.

Even more laughable is how you admit Naruto characters have far better illusions than what Vegeta can resist and that Goku has comparable willpower yet he resists?

Yes, that is what this means. We don't assume abilities or resistances.

Except he doesn't.

None of this proves anything at all. All you're saying is "Good willpower = Illusion resistance ". Actually showcase feats and statements that back this up or don't use it.
Goku is literally far superior to Buu Saga Vegeta who can resist mind manipulation with sheer willpower

Goku is literally far superior to Buu Saga Vegeta who can resist mind manipulation with sheer willpower
Which is garbage compared to that of the Sharingan. Your point? We don't arbitrarily assume it to somehow be on the same level.

Could we stop with these assumptions? If he doesn't have feats of this, he cannot do it.
He has actually. OG Dragon ball when he used his "Mind eye" and in Super when he practically negged all the illusions with his "Mind eye" once again.

Add tot he fact that his "Mind eye" is just a third eye that allows him to see Through illusions.

Why would Goku erase his Presence to fodder level for no reason?, he would need to know that Shisui was trying cast Genjutsu on him, your entire argument relies on Goku having Knowledge he wouldn't otherwise have, in contrast seeing energy is one of the passive default abilities that come with a Sharingan.
Except he always is we saw this against the robbers in Super even back in Z while in Super saiyan even the Tarble mini Movie he lowered his PL to 500 I believe.

Which is garbage compared to that of the Sharingan. Your point? We don't arbitrarily assume it to somehow be on the same level.
Planetary TP isn't garbage dude the Only Planetary TP or (Gengutsu) in Naruto was the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Shisui doesn’t use koto off the bat.... he even was pushed to a near death state against Danzo and got one of his eyes stolen and still didn’t use it. Good lord Goku breathes and turns Shisui into paste.

Shisui is a speed based fighter he would try to use his speed to get an edge on Goku and he would get 1-shot. Unless you can pull some extra manga chapters out your ass that shows Shisui would use koto on Goku before he gets a hit in then please stop this stupid FRA train

To say Shisui uses koto is basically disregarding his whole character fighting style.

This is an in character fight

Shisui doesn’t use koto off the bat.... he even was pushed to a near death state against Danzo and got one of his eyes stolen and still didn’t use it. Good lord Goku breathes and turns Shisui into paste.
Pretty sure he was saving to use it against his clan to stop the coup d'etat, Shisui is still affected by a cooldown iirc.

Regardless, the manga never shows the fight, and in the anime, I'm fairly sure Danzo used Izanagi to escape the Genjutsu.

Pretty sure he was saving to use it against his clan to stop the coup d'etat, Shisui is still affected by a cooldown iirc.

Regardless, the manga never shows the fight, and in the anime, I'm fairly sure Danzo used Izanagi to escape the Genjutsu.
No proof of your claims
Anime isn’t canon

No proof of your claims
Anime isn’t canon
It's pretty logical, their entire plan was to use Koto on his clan, why would he use it on Danzo and completely ruin that plan?

I never said the anime was canon, I was just covering all avenues, regardless, Shisui is literally featless outside the anime, so this battle would be kinda redundant.

Iirc he has two eyes to use it one has a longer cool down then the other. If we are going by canon it’s still not in character for him to use it right off the bat.
This makes no sense, why would have have two eyes that do the same individual ability but one has a longer cooldown? Never stated either iirc.

If it's not in character for him to use Koto, I'm pretty sure regular genjutsu is, which fodderizes Goku all the same.

But as I said, outside the anime, he is literally featless, so the battle kinda becomes redundant.

If it's not in character for him to use Koto, I'm pretty sure regular genjutsu is, which fodderizes Goku all the same.
No it’s not.... name an instance when he used genjustu right off the bat... like I said he’s a speed based fighter

Like I said if it’s an in character fight goku wins Shisui never uses genjustu right off the bat

change the rules if you want Shisui to win

On second thought, Shisui's profile is literally the anime version since it says he has Susanoo which is anime only.

Back