• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Shisui

Seriously even, voting for goku just for being the Goku? This is basically the argument that I see

unknown.png
"How dare we vote for the character that has requirements to win! Truly unbelievable!"

I put it precisely because he has something that can give him the victory, and the goku is in his personality .. (He would fight on the same level and let Shisui beat him) .. well, I just said what has already been said. What I really see is:

"That's not it, my goku almost lost to a 7-C "nooo", that would be very embarrassing for him."

I put it precisely because he has something that can give him the victory, and the goku is in his personality .. (He would fight on the same level and let Shisui beat him) .. well, I just said what has already been said. What I really see is:

"That's not it, my goku almost lost to a 7-C "nooo", that would be very embarrassing for him."
So you basically want Goku to let shisui win? How is he even going to kill him afterwards? Punch him lol?

Are you trying to humiliate Goku or something I mean you're putting a Nom hax character vs a Hax character with speed equal to boast.

Sounds like you just want Goku to take an L to a narutoverse character.

So you basically want Goku to let shisui win? How is he even going to kill him afterwards? Punch him lol?

Are you trying to humiliate Goku or something I mean you're putting a Nom hax character vs a Hax character with speed equal to boast.

Sounds like you just want Goku to take an L to a narutoverse character.
? I only did it because he has a chance, I really don't care if one or the other wins, I just found it strange the way it started .. "Goku wins by existing"

No, but: Weaknesses: Goku seeks strong opponents and will, therefore, allow his opponents to reach their full power for the sake of a good fight.
that is not his first move tho. he usually does that to humiliate his enemy. but goku will not do that to him. since shisui is a good person and possibly does not resort to killing.

And here's the thing, Shisui doesn't get any more powerful, so it doesn't really matter if he does or not. It'd be different if Shisui like absorbed his power or something but... yeah... no...

Shisui had 0 chance to win this lol

literally only argument was genjustu gg by a guy who doesn’t even use genjustu to start

Also there no way in this world goku could hold back enough not to 1-shot a 7-C

Goku seeks "strong opponents", shisui is fodder compared to goku what challenge does he pose? Goku just knocks him out the moment shisui starts attacking.

Shisui had 0 chance to win this lol

literally only argument was genjustu gg by a guy who doesn’t even use genjustu to start

Also there no way in this world goku could hold back enough not to 1-shot a 7-C
Also, there's no way in this world goku could hold back not to 1-shot a 7-C

Says that when he was damaged by a bullet earlier in Super, and could hold back enough to not kill regular humans that are like 10 Tiers below him. Holding back to not 1-shot a 7-C is more than easy enough for him

Back