• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Megaman EXE (Good and Dark)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku (Buu Saga) Vs Base Mega (4-B) Goku (SSBKKX10) Vs Various Transformations for Mega. Goku (SSBKKX10) vs Bass Cross. Goku (SSBKKX10) vs Beast Out.

Round 1: megaman ,wider arsenal and chips that can boat him even further

Round 2: megaman, with bug style he has the potential to be invincible for a short while and his attacks and get a barrier hub style stronger than bug and can hold the forms longer beast out and dark soul power can mix with other forms ( not each other but still ) and again wider arsenal to use

Round 3: with bass cross i would again give it to megaman, because if basses 3A is true and there is a good amout of evidence to say that there is and megama and his powers merge that is almost 2 3A s going against 1so i can see him losing and unlike the other double souls bass souls can be held for as long as the user wants

Round 4: megaman because they both have limited time in that forms that they have but megaman has shown he can keep fighting better than goku in his post ssbkaiokenX10 state in the emotional state he is in his hp does go down but the condition can be helped with healing chips and fanfare ( one of the chips that makes him invincible ) but when goku goes out of kaioken he also loses the ssb state as well

Also megaman i believe has the superior speed so he could blize in some cases

I would give it to megaman

I'm with Denpahero. Mega's hax trumps many characters in fiction, and has comparable if not greater speed iirc.

Round 1: Mega blitzkills

Round 2: MegaMan blitz*STOMPS* via Bug-Style

Round 3: BassCross MegaMan.EXE has the dark aura (combined abilities with Bass who passively possesses it), so Goku won't be able to hurt him because of the difference between SSBKX10 Goku and EXE's Dark Aura with AP and Dura (Universe vs Universe+ is infinite in difference). EXE won't be able to land a hit. Tho in a war-of-atrition Goku would lose because EXE will eventually get a lucky hit in, and more as Goku slows down from fatigue as EXE won't have to exert himself as much and he has better stamina feats than Goku. So EXE in a battle of atrition.

Round 4: Goku blitzes unless EXE has the Dark Aura, which he has been known to use.

Speed should be equalized all rounds for this to be remotely fair for either combatant. And if so, EXE still wins all rounds via far superior hax.

EXE gets my vote as well.

Goku: 0

EXE: 3

Round 1: Mega blitz kills

Round 2: Mega crushes with Bug Style/Hub Form

Round 3: Mega has a superior arsenal and durability (due to the aforementioned Dark Aura) despite the speed difference. He'll last in a battle of attrition (which Goku will lose due to the Kaio-ken). He could also freeze the entire universe solid with a Giga Freeze attack if he wanted to.

Round 4: I'm still leaning towards Mega due to his better durability and stamina feats. The aforementioned Giga Freeze would work too (Goku has demonstrated Time Stop resistance, but not freezing resistance).

isn't megaman 2-C?

that's a whole other tier, megaman would solo universe 7 right now.

I'd say wait for an arc of dbs to finish before making any decisions. besides i feel like dbs is going to go with the concept of ki=hax defence.

Rounds 1 and 2 are the only stomp thread, TBH

EXE is winning all rounds, and rounds 3-4 are not outright stomps, so this is a decent thread. Goku won't be able to hurt EXE but he won't go down very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back