• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blanked

1: What? Nobody mentioned Luffy dodging in that manor.

2: Again me and laughing Mason already explained this whole Goku spamming Ki Blasts. Also considering Luffy was able to dodge a point blank liquid explosion I'm positive he'll be able to dodge a ki attacks from close range. Also keep in mind Luffy also has ranged attacks as well. And as for the Super Kamehameha what makes you think Luffy would just stand there and wait for it? He's gonna dodge it.

Yeah this was actually a pretty good thread. Lol

@Jumbo

That vote isn't gonna count. Luffy actually has better stamina than Goku. Why are you even bringing up God Goku?

1. I am saying he will get damage like that.

2. Rather than explained you assumed he will let Luffy beat him up without resorting to ki attacks and winning the battle.

And Goku isn't dumb he won't use super kamehameha unless he gets a perfect opportunity and since it has much better AOE, Luffy ain't dodging that easy.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
@Jumbo

That vote isn't gonna count. Luffy actually has better stamina than Goku. Why are you even bringing up God Goku?
You're not counting my vote because I'm white?

I didn't know racists we're on here, what is this the 1920's?

@Blanked

1: Fair I guess

2: Again I never said Goku wouldn't use Ki Blasts but he isn't going to spam them.

3: The Super Kamehameha doesn't have good AoE to it so as far as I'm aware Luffy can still dodge it.

I was thinking that guy had some problems lol.

Also, Luffy dodged that explosion because he was much faster than the explosion while here the speed is equal so it's not happening as easy.

Blanked said:
I was thinking that guy had some problems lol.
Also, Luffy dodged that explosion because he was much faster than the explosion while here the speed is equal so it's not happening as easy.
I have problems? you guys make /pol/ look like the LGBTQ parade.

Anyway, Knight Botamo nullifies energy attacks so Goku couldn't use energy attacks against him, but if those were his only option he would of spam them.

Based on common sense. If you can't win or even do relevant damage with punches than obviously you will use whatever else you have, just like Goku simply made Botamo fall on the ground and push him out. It proves he does have common sense just like everyone else.

He is just trolling.

People ignote this guys Endlesspossibilities 2006 vote? He post 1 days ago but goku just get 6 vote it should be 7

Omega998 said:
People ignote this guys Endlesspossibilities 2006 vote? He post 1 days ago but goku just get 6 vote it should be 7
If that's true, it means the grace period is invalid.

It actually does matter. One the Grace Period is over that means the victor of the match has been decided. I'll see if an admin can close this.

Yes I have done so
Kellex's votes starts the GP.

Imagehsfsgsfsfsfs
Bruce's votes interrupts the GP on its 21'th hour.

After using my omnipotent powers...(also known as thread history) I have found out that the GP has indeed NOT ended when Bruce voted (GP is a minimum 24 hours) thus this match is still valid.

Welp, what are the current standings then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back