• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EE can erase 3-Ds. Goku and friends are 3-D. Hakai failed to erase them, so Goku resists 3-D erasure. To get 4-D erasure, you need to erase a universal space-time or a 4-D being, like Zamasu.

Even if grace period finishes and goku wins, I'd rather have Azzy give his 2 cents to make sure everything is in order. 230+ posts. Jesus Christ.

EDIT: My bad. I meant almost 300 posts.

She already defeated him but it became a stomp after Homura was upgraded (Referring to Bill obviously)

Well, the grace period has come and gone and Goku won. This should be submitted Versus Addition thread.

It will be looked over and if there's a problem, it more than likely be addressed.

This thread is going incircles really. Alos, di He-Man actually show to be able to erase the cosmo with a single thought, or is it just an hyperbole?

DMB 1 said:
This thread is going incircles really. Alos, di He-Man actually show to be able to erase the cosmo with a single thought, or is it just an hyperbole?
He scales to a guy who can do that. No it's not hyperbole.

The Wright Way said:
DMB 1 said:
He scales to a guy who can do that. No it's not hyperbole.
Ok.

@DMB 1 That's, uhh, a discussion for another time I think. Everyone in the thread I was in seemed to think that the contextual evidence pointing towards Skeletor being serious and literal about the statement was sufficient to validate it.

TheC2 said:
Well, the grace period has come and gone and Goku won. This should be submitted Versus Addition thread.
It will be looked over and if there's a problem, it more than likely be addressed.
Nope. 5 hours left.

ThePerpetual said:
@DMB 1 That's, uhh, a discussion for another time I think. Everyone in the thread I was in seemed to think that the contextual evidence pointing towards Skeletor being serious and literal about the statement was sufficient to validate it.
It unless Sleletor did that litterally, to me it sounds simply as a way to say that he would be able to do it extremly casually, kind of like when Alien X recreated the Universe.

DMB 1 said:
An omniscient character said Skeletor could destroy the universe if he tried, and the narration says he actually did destroy universes in his clash with He-Man as a side effect of their clash, or something like that

Grimreaperofjustice said:
^ how so?
Minus UI, AP + Dura is higher for Goku because Scaling from a long list of Low 2-Cs

Skeletor and He-Man get higher AP + Dura because Statements that can be interpreted in so many ways.

To be fair, Goku has a feat. He-Man has a statement.

But his statement is far more casual, just looking at it subjectively.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Objectivity vs Subjectivity ?
Not really, considering Low 2-Cs can beat up other Low 2-Cs without having AP being higher.

So more like, Subjectivity with some Objective Truth vs Subjectivity.

Setting aside casual 'context'.

How does He-Man's relity warping and EE work?

Also, "Can hit non-corporeal objects",doesnt that grant He-Man the ability to ignore durability?

Dzhindzholia said:
How does He-Man's relity warping and EE work?
Also, "Can hit non-corporeal objects",doesnt that grant He-Man the ability to ignore durability?
Not necessarely, from whatb I can understand.

I read the profiles of He-Man and Skeleton.

He-Man should take this with low diff,since we consider those description valid his AP and Dura are waay above Goku's.He just needs a thought to destroy Goku,but He-Man in character is a good guy so he will try to solve the problem peacfully,then he sees that Goku is a guy that likes to fight and ereses him without a problem.Also,why people always forget that Goku has shit stamina?I mean,his fight against Jiren in MUI lasted around a minute or less(correct me if i am wrong).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back