• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzhindzholia said:
I read the profiles of He-Man and Skeleton.
He-Man should take this with low diff,since we consider those description valid his AP and Dura are waay above Goku's.He just needs a thought to destroy Goku,but He-Man in character is a good guy so he will try to solve the problem peacfully,then he sees that Goku is a guy that likes to fight and ereses him without a problem.Also,why people always forget that Goku has shit stamina?I mean,his fight against Jiren in MUI lasted around a minute or less(correct me if i am wrong).
For the sake of this fight we're ignoring the stamina thing because Goku was already on very low stamina when he activated UI. And as ThePerpetual said, Goku has the AP advantage. Furthermore, He-Man does not use EE/Reality Warping in-character. I highly doubt he even knows the sword has those capabilities. Skeletor probably would, though, since He-Man's Low 2-C rating with the Power Sword scales from Skeletor.

I think this is a stomp cause I cant see a single way for Goku to win,Goku falls after a minute due to his s**t stamina and He-Man AP stomps I guess.

Yeah, while He-Man can erase stuff on a universal scale, I doubt he would. He's an honorable and mostly diplomatic and kind guy.

Darkanine said:
Yeah, while He-Man can erase stuff on a universal scale, I doubt he would. He's an honorable and mostly diplomatic and kind guy.
Hardly in-character for He-Man to do it. If this were Goku vs Skeletor, though, I would've voted for Skeletor, since he is more likely to use EE and Reality Warping.

@Stryk3r1337

It doesnt matter how much stamina Goku had when he first entered MUI,as Beerus said you need to pay for the power of gods.Goku cant take MUI more than 1 minute or even less and you can't prove that he can last more.And there is a HE-Man that can destroy him with a thought and has high stamina.

@Darkanine

Yeah,that is a disadvantage of He-Man,but i think he can use EE or RW in a smaller scale.

I watched a few He-Man episodes and he hardly ever uses his fighting skills. He uses wit and tries to outsmart his opponents.

Dzhindzholia said:
why people always forget that Goku has shit stamina?I mean,his fight against Jiren in MUI lasted around a minute or less(correct me if i am wrong).
lol i also forgot about that MUI lasted around a minute and for some reason all of us ignoring it

@Stryk3r1337

"I watched a few He-Man episodes"

I already forgot He-Man since I watched as a kid but from his profile I can tell that his stats are superior to Gokus,you can't deny that,Goku has nothing that ignores durability,so why do you think he can win this fight in a minute?

As ThePerpetual said, Goku has the AP advantage but He-Man has better hax, which he doesn't use in-characters.

As for the stamina issue, we can ignore it for this fight.

@dzhind you're talking about a goku that has been using a lot of his energy beforehand for the time limit. This is goku at 100%

Prove me that Goku has AP advantage?You cant prove me that because there is no feat or statement that supports your opinion,low2C are scaled from Zamasu who is a baseline low2C or from shaking the world of void(isnt that impressive honestly).He-Man can destroys the universe with a though,I dont even know what happens if he manages to hit Goku with a sword(maby something very bad).

No,we cant ignore stamina issue,Goku has around one minute.(then he dies)

@Theglassman12

As I already mentioned you can't prove that he has good stamina.Goku was drained and half dead literally every time he used a simple UI(every time),MUI isnt an exception.

For why He-Man is close to baseline, look for ThePerpetual's post. As for why Goku is above baseline: IZ<<1st UI Goku=<Heavily Suppressed Jiren<SSJ2 Kefla<<<2nd UI Goku<<More powered up Jiren<<3rd UI Goku<Full Power Jiren<<<<<MUI Goku=Limit Breaker Jiren<Rage boost MUI Goku.

"IZ<<1st UI Goku=<Heavily Suppressed Jiren<SSJ2 Kefla<<<2nd UI Goku<<More powered up Jiren<<3rd UI Goku<Full Power Jiren<<<<<MUI Goku=Limit Breaker Jiren<Rage boost MUI Goku"

And He-Man does that with a thought(kicking really hard<<<<<<<<<<<<<<thinking).And isnt limited with 1 minute.

Your points are invalid,especially about his stamina since you can't prove that.Goku always half dead after UI.Beerus confirmes that you need to pay to access gods powers.

Theglassman12 said:
@dzhind you're talking about a goku that has been using a lot of his energy beforehand for the time limit. This is goku at 100%
100% goku = MUI can lasted more then what shown= headcanon

Dzhindzholia said:
"IZ<<1st UI Goku=<Heavily Suppressed Jiren<SSJ2 Kefla<<<2nd UI Goku<<More powered up Jiren<<3rd UI Goku<Full Power Jiren<<<<<MUI Goku=Limit Breaker Jiren<Rage boost MUI Goku"
And He-Man does that with a thought(kicking really hard<<<<<<<<<<<<<<thinking).And isnt limited with 1 minute.

Your points are invalid,especially about his stamina since you can't prove that.Goku always half dead after UI.Beerus confirmes that you need to pay to access gods powers.
No they're not. They're perfectly valid. And I've said many times that He-Man won't use his "thought" powers in character.

He is "half-dead" because he was literally drained when he tried to use the Spirit Bomb against Jiren.

Anyway, grace period is finished.

The winner is: Son Goku

I'm going to go request this to be added and Azzy will probably give his 2 cents.

"Anyway, grace period is finished.

The winner is: Son Goku"

No,I think that isn't going to be added.You dont have any good arguments,those "FRA" votes are nothing.

Dzhindzholia said:
"Anyway, grace period is finished.
The winner is: Son Goku"

No,I think that isn't going to be added.You dont have any good arguments,those "FRA" votes are nothing.
Bro. I wasn't the only one giving reasons for Goku to win. Assaltwaffle and ThePerpetual also gave their own reasons. So even if my reasons were somehow "invalid" (which they aren't),

1) Not all the FRA votes for Goku used my reasons

2) Assaltwaffle and ThePerpetual gave their own reasonings as to why Goku would win. So some of the FRA votes came from there.

He Man will kill him if Goku begins to fight,SBA.Goku doesnt have stamina to fight stronger opponents.What else can you tell me?He-Man can still fight physically you know.

Dzhindzholia said:
He Man will kill him if Goku begins to fight,SBA.Goku doesnt have stamina to fight stronger opponents.What else can you tell me?He-Man can still fight physically you know.
He-Man would've killed skeletor aswell since skeletor regularly fights He-Man.

Most of the FRA as subjective anyway.

Minus UI.

Setting aside AP, which is honestly too controversial. You see all the time people assume that 'character A has hax, thus he wins'. And yet for this, people dismiss it because not 'in character'.

And honestly, if UI wasn't a form, I doubt it would be 'in character' for Goku to open up with it, even if he had full control over this ability.

Edit: I think this should not be added. It seems like a mismatch or just an inconclusive at best.

It has flipped three times iirc.

^SBA,opponents are willing to kill each other.

@Blue

Can you please specify why you voted for Goku?So I can debunk your points.I am being ignored pretty well,as as well as Goku's shit stamina that lasts for around a minute and leaves him half dead.

@KinkiestSins I have asked Azzy to comment and he said he'd get to it. I'll accept whatever he says. But if He-Man doesn't use his hax in-character, we can't say he does for this fight, unless he is bloodlusted. Now if it were Skeletor Goku were fighting, I would've voted for Skeletor. And like me, Assaltwaffle, Perpetual, and glass have said, Goku can win. But if Azzy says otherwise, I'll accept his decision.

@Dzhindzholia debunk what? you haven't debunked anything.

OP....I think you hate Goku.

Also, Universe destroying's nothing. SSJ2 KEFLA could do it in a Blast. SSJ2...KEFLA! Ya know? The same Kefla that got ****** in the ass by OMEN Goku?! Ya know? The same U.I Omen state with shit punches, and ****** speed/stamina?

This is the complete U.I. The same U.I that could rape Jiren at 100%, the same U.I that likely surpasses Beerus, as well as the same U.I that beat down a Limit broken Jiren.

Also, the "thought" thing was with the sword. Idc if they're willing to kill each-other, He-Man's not going to use the sword that early. That's his ******* Character.

why are guys saying that Goku has AP advantage

if anything He-man has AP advantage cuz in here At least Low 2-C > Low 2-C

He-man AP> Goku AP

Stryk3r1337 said:
@Dzhindzholia debunk what? you haven't debunked anything.
No, he said so he CAN debunk.

As for the in character thing, I honestly think this is both ways.

If we really were totally objective on this, goku would start in base in 3-A and get one shotted.

He would never open with UI. @Antorus

I think we should debate them at their best, not in character.

TBF. Assalt, Perp and maybe glass (haven't read his posts above in a while), have argued for this point.

Do I think that he has higher AP? No, but even setting aside that, at least their reasoning is at best solid.

I dont think its solid to assume in character for one, but to assume not for one.

Dzhindzholia said:
Even though it's the Sword that gives him most of his Power.

Also, 2 things:

1. Goku doesn't go all out.

And 2. Ultra Instinct DOES have Limitations, yes. But, so did the Kaio-ken. So did SSJ. All of Goku's forms had Tolls/Limits. However, Goku broke through that. Also, you have to understand that Goku had **** all Stamina during his Final Fight with Jiren. Hell, even before that, he:

1. Got beat down by Jiren.

2. Was absorbed by his OWN Spirit Bomb.

3. Had Omen for the first time (As well as 2 other times later in the Tournament)

4. Got whipped by the U2 guys, Kale/Caulifla (Kefla), as well as the U3 guys, and so forth.

5. Fought with Vegeta against Jiren, despite the clear disadvantage.

6. Fought with 17, and SSB Evolution Vegeta against Jiren, while also getting raped HORRIBLY by him.

7. Got beat down by Jiren in Base form.

And now, he's JUST Mastered a State not even the Gods could easily attain.

Like, what did you expect?

Though, if we're talking with the Sword, then Goku in U.I could just hit the Sword out of He-Man's hand, which would lead to He-Man struggling to get it, which would THEN lead to Goku having the advantage of slaying He-Man.

I debunked nothing?Really?I tried to stay calm and not call anyone a wanker but now i have a permission to do it.You are a wanker that can't accept your fav character's loss,you are a wanker if you think that Goku can kill him within around a minute,you are wanker if you think Kicks>>>>>>>>Thoughts.SBA,characters are willing to kill each other.Keep wanking,you are good in it.

Dzhindzholia said:
I debunked nothing?Really?I tried to stay calm and not call anyone a wanker but now i have a permission to do it.You are a wanker that can't accept your fav character's loss,you are a wanker if you think that Goku can kill him within around a minute,you are wanker if you think Kicks>>>>>>>>Thoughts.SBA,characters are willing to kill each other.Keep wanking,you are good in it.
Please calm down and stop name calling. If you can't debate maturely and without using Ad Hominem, don't debate at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back