• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of attacks just spawning, Hakai can ignore distance, so…

4jtWpfV_d.webp
This isn't hakai, it's simply Goku's telekinesis, This powder is different from the Zamasu arc, just notice the difference, lol

Last edited:
Umm he still needs his brain to not die.....If DE happens Goku is gonna go to King Kai and probably catatonic.
What? What you talking about?
That since Ui is autonomous Goku doesn't need his brain to fight so if it's fried then there is no problem. I don't see the need to explain why this is wrong.

Well, that would be a stomp if Gojo din't have any wincons or he have wincons, but can't achive them.
Since he have and could achive is not a stomp. But sure is a Decisive victory to goku.
I think we have to assume that Goku just stands there and lets it happen for Gojo to win. Ergo, still looks like a stomp to me.
It's a shame, but with superior instinct this won't work, since he doesn't need to think and use his brain (this thing is practically useless)
Agreed, there's a lot of evidence to suggest that Super Goku doesn't even have a brain. Now, Goku fighting with instinct doesn't mean that he doesn't die if his brain turns into an omelet.

....Do you even have any idea of the myriad of stuff the brain does subconsciously every freaking second of existence? Goku without a functioning brain is dead one.

It's a shame, but with superior instinct this won't work, since he doesn't need to think and use his brain (this thing is practically useless)
Goku can't live without a brain...

Infinite information will flood his brain and soul. His body will be induced with paralysis because it can't handle the info. And it's not like even if he could bypass the paralysis he could live through his brain literally dying..

Goku needs to see....he can't see without a brain. He can't hear without it. He can't remember stuff without it. "He" wouldn't even exist.

Gojo would be beaten without Goku being able to use his brain, hehehe
I joked once, I joked twice, time to get serious. Luffy, Goku already stomps this match. You don't need to inflate what MUI does this badly. It's a huge logical pitfall, no one is on board with it and Goku doesn't have Immortality (type 2, can keep fighting without his brain) anywhere. He still wins because Gojo just dies before using it but a claim that Goku facetanks this hax and even survives with his brain turned to mush is bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back