• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of attacks just spawning, Hakai can ignore distance, so…

4jtWpfV_d.webp

Can you send scans for those
Mhm.

Misremembered the Jogo thing, but he does set Gojo's head on fire here:

Though Jogo can actually spawn fire on people as shown in the restaurant he entered with Geto:
3.jpg
4.jpg

Yet Jogo couldn't land an attack until he used Domain Expansion.

Here's Sukuna choosing to target the world to bypass Infinity with an extension technique instead of targeting Gojo:
15.jpg

So you can land an attack that spawns on him. It just needs to have the ability to cut through a "exotic space" or whatever tf it is.

Anyone stronger than Super Buu can perform the Vice Shout.
Everyone in the ToP reacted to Anilaza punching through space with raw power like it was a big deal.
Ladies and gents, I present to you: Dragoofy Ball.

d
Mhm.

Though Jogo can actually spawn fire on people as shown in the restaurant he entered with Geto:
3.jpg
4.jpg

Isn't this just heat attacks the burst you into flames, not sure how i feel about that, since in the anime, you showed the explosion still had to travel.
Here's Sukuna choosing to target the world to bypass Infinity with an extension technique instead of targeting Gojo:
15.jpg

So you can land an attack that spawns on him. It just needs to have the ability to cut through a "exotic space" or whatever tf it is.
Also, when sukuna killed kashimo, kashimo notes sukuna used the same attack to kill gojo, and it was clearly shown traveling. Or gojo just has a resistance to heat manipulation, cause im sure he also said that anybody standing in his domain would have turned to ash

Mhm.

3.jpg
4.jpg

15.jpg

Uhhh Gojo has heat resistance to Jogo without Infinity. Thought we knew this.

I feel OP has some spite or hatred against Gojo to create this type of matches at this point.

Isn't this just heat attacks the burst you into flames, not sure how i feel about that, since in the anime, you showed the explosion still had to travel.
In the clip that's fair. I misremembered what happened. Albeit his dead did ignite on fire somehow...
Also, when sukuna killed kashimo, kashimo notes sukuna used the same attack to kill gojo, and it was clearly shown traveling. Or gojo just has a resistance to heat manipulation, cause im sure he also said that anybody standing in his domain would have turned to ash
Guess I forgot.

In his Domain that nullifies defensive techniques like Infinity, yeah (I wonder if that could actually be a result of an innate domain similar to what happened with Itadori in Self-Embodiment of Self Perfection..). But Gojo seemed confident none of Jogo's attacks could reach with Infinity. Which would include attacks like combusting him on fire spontaneously.
Uhhh Gojo has heat resistance to Jogo without Infinity. Thought we knew this.
So we'd treat Jogo's combustion attack as being able to bypass Infinity? Won't argue if you think so, though it does feel off to me.

Goku also hilariously outclasses in CQC and could easily deal with Gojo and his use of blue for combat tbh

He also resists Hollow Purple (Void Manipulation on this wiki) and red will not do anything to his Multiversal durability lol

Gojo needs to immediately cast his domain before Goku stops him with telekinesis and uses one of his several ways to bypass Infinity

So we'd treat Jogo's combustion attack as being able to bypass Infinity? Won't argue if you think so, though it does feel off to me.
I mean can't jogo just like heat up the air and then people burn? Like in the restaurant, fairly sure its just a heat resistance, kenjaku resisted it also, jogo can also do attacks that combust, albeit not directly on gojo.

What does Gojo even open with. If it's hand to hand combat then he's probably going to die once he realizes Goku's just going to tank all of his attacks

I mean can't jogo just like heat up the air and then people burn? Like in the restaurant, fairly sure its just a heat resistance, kenjaku resisted it also, jogo can also do attacks that combust, albeit not directly on gojo.
I guess. Gojo just seemed confident none of Jogo's attacks could bypass Infinity at all. Which would include something like what was displayed at the restaurant methinks. It was only after his DE that he said he could hit him.

Goku also hilariously outclasses in CQC and could easily deal with Gojo and his use of blue for combat tbh

He also resists Hollow Purple (Void Manipulation on this wiki) and red will not do anything to his Multiversal durability lol

Gojo needs to immediately cast his domain before Goku stops him with telekinesis and uses one of his several ways to bypass Infinity
Not that I disagree with Goku winning here, but telekinesis isn't bypassing Infinity.

Goku with MUI isn't getting tagged by anything that gojo has. His normal punches and shockwaves have 2-C range ***** over infinity. What left is...domain expansion, and that is assuming gojo will be even alive to bust it out. This is a stomp. 💀

Goku's starting at full power so I don't even think his usual tactic of holding back at the start even matters here. Gojo won't be able to hit him physically due to MUI and even if he does then he'll have to process the fact that Goku's just going to tank all of his physical attacks

Goku with MUI isn't getting tagged by anything that gojo has. His normal punches and shockwaves have 2-C range ***** over infinity. What left is...domain expansion, and that is assuming gojo will be even alive to bust it out. This is a stomp. 💀
oh wait hold up a sec.
range: Low Multiversal with Instant Transmission and with ki-based attacks as a Super Saiyan God, and after absorbing the form's power into his base form
damn he does have that range, well gojo is ****** I complete forgot about this honestly.

goku wins 9.5/10 the 0.5 times comes from goku doing goku things and letting gojo oppen his domain possibly ending with pure death

Well, that would be a stomp if Gojo din't have any wincons or he have wincons, but can't achive them.
Since he have and could achive is not a stomp. But sure is a Decisive victory to goku.

Well, that would be a stomp if Gojo din't have any wincons or he have wincons, but can't achive them.
Since he have and could achive is not a stomp. But sure is a Decisive victory to goku.
I swear gojo's domain is his biggest flaw for his win loss record because ya know if ya got win cons its not a stomp and as such everyone and their grandma has thrown gojo against literal gods and cuse he has that little slight chance of pulling of a domain win he has losses against guys like bloody kratos for example

I swear gojo's domain is his biggest flaw for his win loss record because ya know if ya got win cons its not a stomp and as such everyone and their grandma has thrown gojo against literal gods and cuse he has that little slight chance of pulling of a domain win he has losses against guys like bloody kratos for example
That + people argue like Gojo is useless without infinity lol.

Goku was a victim of that too, in this thread, so they both camaradies that suffered the same thing.

What stops Goku from using instant teleportation and putting his hakai in the middle of Gojo's face?

Goku passively dodging all of Gojo's abilities 🤧
I doubt that. god ki is unsenseable to people that can sense ki. But if he could, goku just throws a good punch and its over.
no fellas you don't get it Goku wins this easily lowest of low diffs and all its just that cuse gojo does have that very very slim chance of pulling a domain which makes this an addable fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back