• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Vs. Gemini Saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxresdefaultdasdas
Cheap Spanish image

Since both are at 3-C (For some reason.)
Let´s add an victory to someone.

Round 1- Morals (Good Saga vs Non-kill Goku)

Round 2- No-Morals (Bad Saga vs Going for teh kill Goku.)

Yes, Galaxy wank allowed.

How fast is Gemini Saga? Usually SS characters have a massive speed advantage and good hax.

I am going to have to chose Goku with this one, most of GS's cam be negated by Goku's godly Chi, Goku is faster, and he is more powerful

Goku is MFTL. Saga is FTL.

Goku has universal range with a single punch. Saga has "Galaxy" if wanked.

Goku has a healing factor and Regenerationn. Saga does not.

Dragon Ball has less plotholes and a lot more succesful career than St. Seiya. (Ex. Legend of Sanctuary.)

Actually sagas page says he was destroying whole dimensions in Episode G and he is Galaxy level hence the scans added bellow his page and his speed should be well above Seiya"s prior to God cloth so he should blitz him "FTL" was because saga was easily countering light speed blows by aiolia if you had read the series you'd know also we had a thread about gold saints speed upgrade.

@Luigifan001

I already gave you a link to the interview first of all. Secondly you claim the wiki wanked saga to be FTL yet he was easily dodging LS blows by aiolia why are you lying?

Which intervi...Oh, that one. Still doesnt impky they are faster than FTL.

Saga is FTL, so is Ailolia, what is your point? Both are Gold Saints.

"Oh that interview" lmao

My point was why are you making lies about the wiki? And why would anything need to be implied if he's already displayed it???

Gemini

Weakness: Can't survive in space for long, if he is circumvented by an attack above peak human, he dies.

Durability: Solar System Level+ (Tanked an attack from all of The Bronze Saints with their 7th sense), requires absolute zero to be frozen.

Also, Goku speed is millions of times Gemini, its a universal blitz scale.

Before Goku ep 12 super id say Gemini, but now, Goku, by a large margin.

The only stat that is even now is -attack potency-

You can even make a composite Gemini now.

Sagas speed should be comparable to shakas who blitzed Seiya prior to god cloth who's MFTL+ that's also my point and despite the seventh sense the clothes do amplify speed Seiya went from like 2-5 Mach to FTL in the beginning.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Sagas speed should be comparable to shakas who blitzed Seiya prior to god cloth who's MFTL+ that's also my point and despite the seventh sense the clothes do amplify speed Seiya went from like 2-5 Mach to FTL in the beginning.

I'm pretty sure we all know by now that he's a troll. He keeps bringing up non-canon sources whenever it helps him downplay, but ignores Episode G when it's supervised by Kurumada himself.

Viturino said:
Gemini

Weakness: Can't survive in space for long, if he is circumvented by an attack above peak human, he dies.

Durability: Solar System Level+ (Tanked an attack from all of The Bronze Saints with their 7th sense), requires absolute zero to be frozen.

Also, Goku speed is millions of times Gemini, its a universal blitz scale.

Before Goku ep 12 super id say Gemini, but now, Goku, by a large margin.

The only stat that is even now is -attack potency-

You can even make a composite Gemini now.

That needs to be updated. We've already agreed to do the speed, and his durability is probably getting a buff as soon as we decide on how much two Athena Exclamations are worth.

Two Athena Exclamations were able to destroy the roof of a house in the Sanctuary arc.

Also, how am i a troll? I am only using Canon Manga sources. (Original, Next Dimention and Seintia Shou.)

Luigifan001 said:
Two Athena Exclamations were able to destroy the roof of a house in the Sanctuary arc.
Also, how am i a troll? I am only using Canon Manga sources. (Original, Next Dimention and Seintia Shou.)
You keep bringing up non-canon sources to downplay.

Soul of Gold says "it took them weeks", non-canon.

Capricorn El Cid accidentally cut his own arm off...non-canon.

I am saying to state a comparison, man.

I never stated it was true.

I said, in the original manga there is NO time lapse stated for the trip thru Hades'es Hyperdimention, BUT IF YOU WANT TO TAKE SOG, it took them at least a week.

I also stated that it was a major inconsistency that Shura didnt cut Shiryu's leg in half while he could destroy Shiryu's shield.

^ There is no proof that it took them "a couple of minutes", like the wikia states. There is NO time lapse stated.

"But they had to stop Hades before the Endless Eclipse happened!" Nonsense. The point of the entire arc. They wanted to moon to MOVE from the eclipse, since it already happened during the manga itself.

1.First of all they're were no large timeframes implied

2.Non canon is non canon so stop bringing it up.

3.You can already deduce by how fast hades was realigning the solar system that it took minutes.He talked to Ikki about and we got multiple shots of the earth"s point of view to confirm it.

1.-There were no timeframes implied at all. As i said before, the purpouse of fighting Hades was to MOVE the moon as soon as possible. (Also, the random speedboost you are trying to apply here is unlogical for the series. )

2.-It was an comparison. I am not saying they were true.

3.-Saying that is the equivalent to saying Goku and Frieza's fight lasted 4 and a half hours. Manga time =/= Anime time. Even if it is, it implies Even tho it took Hades a couple of minutes to move the solar system (even tho it was implied that it was an rare occurance not cause by him) it is highly irrelevant to the topic at hand.

1.What are you even talking about?

2.Why are you even bringing it up on his page and claiming people are wanking with little no evidence and illogical reasoning. Goku"s instant transmission isn't even instant in the broly movie do you hear anyone bringing that up ?No because it's non canon use your head .

3.Its not even implied we can clearly see the moon covering the sun in a matter of seconds even in the manga so no.

1.-The trip thru Hades'es Hyperdimention. No time lapse nor short nor large was implied.

2.-I know its not canon, it was just pointing that out since SoG does give a time lapse. What i am sure is, the whole "It took him a couple of minutes." Is total un-based, un-proven nonsense.

3.-Yes. The moon stood there. That's the point of the Endless Eclipse. As i said before, the point of the fight was to stop the Endless Eclipse and save the human race, they had a moderate timeframe to do this.

Even if what you are saying might be true to an St. Seiya debate, All of these points and arguments are IRRELEVANT to the topic at hand, Goku Vs. Saga.

1.If there is a large time lapse than it is going to be logically mentioned.

2.Dont even bring it up on his page and stop spamming and being obnoxious about it. Even now you lie about saga being at least FTL and claim the wiki is wanking for things he's clearly displayed.

3.The greatest eclipse confirmed by hades to have been done in few minutes by himself:http://*********.com/Manga/Saint-Seiya/Saint-Seiya-096---Vol-026-On-Hades-Trail-?id=190560

Meaning Seiya crossed hyperdimension in the higher end of the calc .

You have officially been debunked and it is relevant to this subject.

Luigifan001 said:
^ There is no proof that it took them "a couple of minutes", like the wikia states. There is NO time lapse stated.
"But they had to stop Hades before the Endless Eclipse happened!" Nonsense. The point of the entire arc. They wanted to moon to MOVE from the eclipse, since it already happened during the manga itself.

No time lapse? We can infer from dialogue...if you want to be literal then they did it near instantly making them even faster than calculated.

1.-If it was "A few minutes', it would have been stated, ir at least an quote like "Phew, Seiya. That took less that what i expected!"

2.- One, I shall no longer bring up non-canon sources. Second, Saga never got an speed boost after the 12 Houses arc, if you believe so, You might tell me when and how. Three. The wikia is indeed wanking the St. Seiya verse, that is my posture and i shall mantain it.

3.-Did you not understood what i said? I stated i was okay with Hades moving it in a couple of minutes. I was not okay with you using this to claim the travel to Elyseum was quick. The POURPOSE of the Endless eclipse is to not stop. (No sh*t.) Seiya and friends's mission was to stop it and defeat Hades. When the moon was stopped in front of the sun, there was a large timeframe where Seiya and pals could have gone traveled to Elyseum.

You have been proven an obnoxious person who does not listen to the other person when debating, and even worse, claims he has won.

And again, it is not.

1.Read the series before making random claims based off non canon material.

2.If you believe so than at least make reasonable arguments as to why it is.Just as everyone should do.

3.Youre just ok with it in the first part of your reply now .After I had to pull out evidence about it to disprove you while you thought it was baseless how ridiculous .There is no large timeframe hades did so in minutes .

You're literally stating that people are wanking based off of nothing but ridiculous things spamming the same ridiculous arguments on pages.And making fabrications that never occurred.I never stated I won anything btw .

20150902 213057
1.-I have the entire manga collection on my bookshelf, kid.

2.-I have already made my arguements on the Pegasus Seiya profile, which are mostly "debunked" because of un-based, statement based non-sense. The collateral damage of all fights are minimal, no busting feats, no actual argumentation to any powers aside from "The name says so!".

3.-There was no short nor large timeframe stated ON THE TRIP TO ELYSEUM, learn to read, would you kindly?

You have not presented any evidence aside from Hades's Solar System movement.

I want evidence of GEMINI SAGA getting an speed increase.

The St. Seiya verse has been wanked based only on the names of the attacks, baseless statements, nitpicked "stats" and unreasonable continuity.

I am stating the logical and mathematically proven facts of the St. Seiya verse. There is no logic of having a gold saint who throws roses or lightning bolts when someone could explote galaxies.

Fabrications? Now you are offending me.

Tell me a single page i "faked". This is a severe accusation, kid.

You just claimed you "Debunked" me.

(Which you didnt. You just throw baseless statements around.)

So Saga is Light speed and the wanked page says FTL huh So this isn't saga stopping an attack of 100 million light speed blow is that it?

-http://********.me/manga/saint_seiya/v21/c078/10.html

@luigifan

I've painstakingly read through all your poorly written posts. You've done nothing except make ludicrous downplays and say because they didn't destroy all of existance so they're not that strong.

Goku kills Gemini Saga.

Bigger DC

Faster.

Better at martial arts.

Can literally teleport him to space and leave him there.

The Gold Cloth didnt fully protect Saga from the Willing Wall's destruction blast. (It would still be a win for Goku if Saga dies even if the cloth remained.)

Durability is equal for now. (Until the admins fix the power scale.)

That's it.

Any objections?

1.Irrelevant and I honestly don't even care I just disproved you with the manga you supposedly have on your bookshelf......

2.The attacks actually have feats and if you're arguing why he's 3A then it is linked why even obd accepted it he shattered hades"s cloth and sent him flying.Which they have at universe+ while this wiki has it at universe only.

3.Hades already confirmed it was done in minutes I'd kindly appreciate it if you took your own advice.

4.Ive already provided it look above.

5.Gemini saga explicitly stated he was the only one who could destroy galaxies and besides him and aiolia who matches him in episode G by his own words no one has been labeled a Galaxy buster another fabrication of yours of course.

I don't even need to try "saga is only LS" and I proved you otherwise."Ikki was about to die by a stab" but he fought kanon moments after are these not evidence enough of your fabrications? .

1.-Google the image if you want. Also, you have not disproven anything.

2.-Hades was never stated universal aside from the argument that if he created Elyseum, he would be powerful enough to destroy the universe. There is no feats of him doing anything of the sorts.

3.-Yeah, we got that sorted out, didnt we?

4.-No you haven't.

5.-Episode G is not canon. Please do not bring up non-canon content to a canon debate.

6.-No. The fact that he was potentially stab gives the saints a clear weakspot on the parts their cloths do not cover.

Good job with your "evidence".
Screenshot 2015-09-29-13-11-23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back