• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unless Doraemon has passive stuff or is incorporeal, Goku stares at him and he gets atomized.

Doraemon can use the Stop Camera to to halt Goku´s movement, or use the Hit-Yourself Gas to make Goku hit himself instead, there´s also the Space Glue to incap him.

The Handicap Hat can easily nerf Goku down to 9-B

Bobsican said:
Doraemon can use the Stop Camera to to halt Goku´s movement, or use the Hit-Yourself Gas to make Goku hit himself instead, there´s also the Space Glue to incap him.
The Handicap Hat can easily nerf Goku down to 9-B
If Goku hits himself, wouldn't that cause universal waves since he isn't able to regulate his own power anymore therefore making the battle a stalemate?

OwO

Well, the Handicap Hat would reduce his stats to that of Doraemon´s, so that woudln´t happen, allowing Doraemon to win the match.

Bobsican said:
Well, the Handicap Hat would reduce his stats to that of Doraemon´s, so that woudln´t happen, allowing Doraemon to win the match.
Actually no. It would only reduce his physical stats to that of Doraemon (And increase intelligence to that of Doraemon btw) but Goku's relative AP is the same since physical body is only A factor of Ki Potency. Remember that Goku got wished down to a kid in GT but could still temporarily go Super Saiyan 3 and fight enemies that craps on Buu whilst in base.

So Goku still just blasts ;D

Stop Camera doesn´t seem to work with conventtional time manip, so it can likely still affect Goku.

It´s another piece of equipment Doraemon can summon, it simply freezes the target if it´s taken a photo with it. Edit:

Just saw Cal´s comment, judging by the description, probably.

Maybe this should be moved to Vs. threads, as it seems this can actually work out.

Unless Doraemon actively uses all these on a regular basis, Goku still just 1-shots.

Doraemon has to go into his pouch, dig out whatever item he needs, use it, and then get something else after that to finish Goku off.

Goku needs to flex his muscle (Singular) and Doraemon is mush if Goku so wished.

Goku glares.

F&G or not, poor match is poor

Doraemon is not Batman or Doom. Having a ton of hax means nothing when he doesn't even go for the most extreme and deadly, even with prep

I remember seeing in the anime that he actually has a gadget to makethe use of prep time perfectly for him, which actually worked very well.

Um while I am a huge Dragon Ball fan and not a fan of Doraemon at all, with speed equalized I have to give this to Doraemon. He is way too hax, and a lot of his hax ignore durability. . . .there is literally no way in hell that Goku can beat an opponent like Doraemon if speed is equalized.

Doraemon has prep, so he can use his cuteness to convince Chi-Chi to beat up Goku, and since Goku can't fight back again Chi-Chi, or else he goes to jail for domestic violence, Doraemon wins.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Doraemon has prep, so he can use his cuteness to convince Chi-Chi to beat up Goku, and since Goku can't fight back again Chi-Chi, or else he goes to jail for domestic violence, Doraemon wins.
That's silly, dude. Chi-Chi as an adult has never shown any kind of weakness to cute things, she's not that kind of character. She was like that as a child when she first met Goku, but as an adult she is a tough-ass woman who is hard as nails and doesn't give a damn about stuff like that. Lol.

Also, she can't actually beat up Goku, lol. She can intimidate him emotionally, but can't do anything to him physically.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Of course it's silly, it's anime.
Um. . . .what? Not all anime is automatically silly, man. Some anime and manga series are actually really mature and sophisticated.

Although I will grant you the fact that both Dragon Ball and Doraemon definitely are silly, lol.

I guess my point was, Doraemon can just use durability-negating gadgets to beat Goku, I don't see why he would need to manipulate Chi-Chi, lol.

Again, I´m still requesting for this to be moved.

I guess I should just ask in Cal´s wall at this point.

I'll say it again: Goku glares. Match's over. All the prep is irrelevant when he starts a fight with a measly Air Cannon or Shock Gun.

You keep making Doraemon matches without understanding him, his mindset and his personality. At all.

In threads with him against beings of his weight class, you keep insisting he'll lose without properly accounting my responses. Anytime I said Doraemon used something in-character, you went "Well but his opponent also did this" and then went silent whenever I responded with a wall of text of explanation.

You also make threads with him against beings that can end him with a finger-flick, insisting that just because you give him prep time he'll pull off the most dangerous and game-changing hax. NOPE. NO. STOP. I told you. He's not someone like Doctor Doom. He can have all the prep he wants but that becomes utterly irrelevant when he doesn't start with it. I'll let you know he's had battles in 38 movies/ long stories and 21 volumes of spin-offs, and he NEVER started with hax that can nope the antagonists in one page, the only exception being Small Light, Momotaro Dango and Sinking Powder being used on giant monsters. That long blog at the end of his page? They list and explain what the haxes do, and only possibly useful in combat. You do not understand Doraemon at all. You just look at his P&A list and the blog and think a bunch of haxes is all one needs to fight someone immensely stronger, completely disregarding his personality and mindset having an impact on his moveset of said haxes.

That seemed rude of me, but that's the truth. You completely disregard my responses advising you on reasonable and fair matches for him. You make stomp matches thinking haxes automatically equals win. I ask you to please stop with that thought process. Repeating myself over and over feels goddamn stressful and versus debates should NOT be stressful to anyone commenting.

Cal my friend, I ask you to hakai this.

Sorry for the trouble with this.

Maybe if Doraemon was bloodlusted?

From what I recall, again, I remember seeing once that Doraemon has a gadget that is a hat that sets the wielder up for whatever is going to happen soon by forcing the wielder to do things to set up and even doing the main actions in the actual event it was preparing to, and it worked very well, too bad I forgot its name.

No. Stop. At this point you are just going out of your way to edit the match for a win. Let it die, or let cal notice my points about how ridiculous this match is and hakai it.

Back