• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bobsican said:
Sorry for the trouble with this.
Maybe if Doraemon was bloodlusted?

From what I recall, again, I remember seeing once that Doraemon has a gadget that is a hat that sets the wielder up for whatever is going to happen soon by forcing the wielder to do things to set up and even doing the main actions in the actual event it was preparing to, and it worked very well, too bad I forgot its name.
Ahhhh, good point about Doraemon needing to be bloodlusted or else not standing a chance here, I actually now agree with @Graf Thorsdottir that Goku wins this with a simple glare; after all, from what I know about Doraemon, it is NOT in-character for him to start with his strongest hax gadgets; he'd be much more likely to start with something simple and weak which would have no effect on Goku whatsoever. Even with a day of prep, it won't matter, becauase in-character, Doraemon is a super-silly gag-character who will start the fight with something ridiculous and silly rather than with something that can actually kill or incapacitate Goku.

Let it be known I am changing my vote to Goku.

That being said, you gotta chill out a bit, @Graf Thorsdottir. There's no need to get so angry and stressed out. Like, I see your point that the OP basically tried to create this as a stomp match that Goku would automatically lose, and that now he is trying to edit the match ("oh hey let's have Doraemon be bloodlusted now so Goku doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell," lol) but there's no need to get so super-offended about it, dude. Like, I love Goku and simultaneously think Doraemon is dumb as hell and not the least bit entertaining, and I too find this match a bit frustrating for the reasons stated in this paragraph, but that doesn't mean I'm letting myself gut unbelievably angry about it or anything.

Akreious said:
Bobsican said:
Doraemon can use the Stop Camera to to halt Goku´s movement, or use the Hit-Yourself Gas to make Goku hit himself instead, there´s also the Space Glue to incap him.
The Handicap Hat can easily nerf Goku down to 9-B
If Goku hits himself, wouldn't that cause universal waves since he isn't able to regulate his own power anymore therefore making the battle a stalemate?
OwO
Ummm sorry for the double-post but I HAD to comment on this once I saw it while scrolling up. . . .no dude, just no. You obviously aren't familiar with anything from Dragon Ball Super beyond the very start of Goku's fight against Beerus as a Super Saiyan God. Goku very quickly learned to control his power properly so as to not cause hazardous universal spacetime waves while clashing with Beerus, and ever since that time such a thing has never been an issue, as Goku's control over his Godly Ki has proceeded to get better and better.

Here, Goku is supposed to be "at his peak," meaning he can use Mastered Ultra Instinct, in which case his control over his power isn't just amazing, it is basically SUPREME.

About the first quote in those nested quotes: It really isn't in Doraemon's character to START a fight (even one where he is prepped) with anything that hax, and the problem is that Doraemon has such insanely low durability compared to Goku's AP that even in base, Goku would annihilate Doraemon completely as soon as he even slightly breathes on him. Lol.

As Goku is in character, he likely would give a chance to and even request Doraemon to start with his best stuff, which is something he would likely do, especially considering he would surely see Doraemon fearing him even if he lacks context to do so.

Bobsican said:
As Goku is in character, he likely would give a chance to and even request Doraemon to start with his best stuff, something he would likely do.
Hmmmmmmm. . . . .I have to hand it to you, that's. . . .actually a pretty valid point which I did not consider. Granted, since Doraemon is robotic Goku can't sense his power-level, but even so he will be able to tell just from how he carries himself that Doraemon is weak and not a martial-artist. If Goku is in-character, he'd probably start the fight by not even attacking, but rather by asking "hey so, I can tell you're pretty weak. . . .can you like, transform or power-up or something? If not, do you have anything that's strong enough to actually hurt me? Just fyi, I could totally destroy the whole universe if I wanted, and I can transform to become like infinity times stronger, so you're gonna need something pretty awesome to try and take me down." Something along those lines, except not nearly as intelligent-sounding as that since Goku is a freaking moron, lol.

After all, it would be COMPLETELY out-of-character for Goku to just go and attack someone who he can tell is super-weak, not without giving that opponent a chance to bust something out which could actually give him a challenge. Goku (along with all other Saiyans) is pretty much the ultimate Blood Knight, after all.

Bloodlusted Doraemon? Like when he found out there was a mouse living inside Nobita's desk? He will just drag out a bunch of missiles/bombs none of it could even scratch Goku.

The way I see this fight:

- Goku (in character) vs Doraemon (in character): Depends on which gadget Doraemon uses, as Goku will probably wait for Doraemon to make his move.

- Goku (in character) vs Doraemon (bloodlusted): Goku wins, as he see Doraemon hostiles enough while he's dragging out his bombs & missiles.

- Goku (bloodlusted) vs Doraemon: Goku wins.

If you mean Goku at his peak = UI Goku then Goku wins as his personality in UI is practically bloodlusted and goes straight for the kill.

You have been changing conditions for this fight several times, anytime someone debunked you that your conditions don't work. At this point it just comes across as desperation.

I can´t just let the match die, for a reson the edits are avaiable, to make it as fair as possible.

And I tell you, as someone growing up with Dragon Ball and Doraemon, you overestimate Doraemon's reliance on haxes. With the current conditions, Doraemon's ONLY shot is with BFR, which he doesn't even pull off the bat. He leads with his measly guns, which don't even tickle Goku, aaand gets one-shotted. RR Amry saga shows that Goku can take the initiative on the attack, and even BoS Goku can one-shot Doraemon.

So no matter how you slice it, stomp is stomp. Doraemon is VASTLY inferior in physical stats, and almost NEVER start a fight with any meaningful hax. You can change their mindset settings all you want. In-character? Guns that don't tickle Goku. Bloodlusted? Bigger guns that still don't tickle Goku. Prep? Same guns that don't tickle Goku.

Don't make me repeat myself again and again like a broken recorder. You do not understand Doraemon's character, personality and mindset. That belief that prep+hax automatically equals a win of yours has to stop.

His intelligence in his profile doesn´t reflect that, so he should be smart enought to listen to Goku and then just actually use his best stuff, especiall considering it´s likely Goku makes soem comment about being a saiyan god, which would make Doraemon consider using his hax at the start, as even Goku would promote him to do so.

Oh no! He's not using the powers I think he should be using! Must be PIS! Who cares about his mindset and personality! This robot BUILT and PROGRAMMED as a robot providing assistance to humans should definitely start with something like Existence Erasure in a fight, instead of incap and restraining like he has been portrayed of doing for 38 long stories!

Seriously, if you don't even know the character, don't argue by pulling stuff out of nowhere. Every Doraemon thread with you, I have debated using the source material as evidence. You dismissing it as PIS when you don't even know the character is infuriating.

Welp, I have to agree with you now at this point.

This has no reliable way to be fair then?

Hold on, your profile says that Doraemon is getting an upgrade, so this can work as Doraemon is becoming Low 2-C

Glad to see we reached an agreement without too much drama

Pilaf Oozaru Goku is the only version Doraemon has a chance to beat, because Goku is a

1. Giant => Small Light or Sinking Powder

2. Animal => Momotaro Dango

But there's no point in changing opponents when we reached 60 replies, is there?

Then Doraemon will only be actually bloodlusted when against stuff bigger than a building? If so, I can make some other sorts of matches...

Does any of my scans show him bloodlusted? It just shows that beings that are animals and/ or have Type 0 and 1 Large Size are more likely to make Doraemon go for the win haxes (Small Light, Momotaro Dango, and Sinking Powder).

Just keep in mind the bolded parts are criteria that actually make Doraemon go for the haxes above. But also keep in mind when something/ someone has AP far beyond their sizes, shrinking them down don't help too much. Heisei Godzilla is Planet level when he's only 100 meters tall, so being shrank to the size of a doll still doesn't hinder him from one-shotting a Wall level being

Graf Thorsdottir said:
I'll say it again: Goku glares. Match's over. All the prep is irrelevant when he starts a fight with a measly Air Cannon or Shock Gun.
You keep making Doraemon matches without understanding him, his mindset and his personality. At all.

In threads with him against beings of his weight class, you keep insisting he'll lose without properly accounting my responses. Anytime I said Doraemon used something in-character, you went "Well but his opponent also did this" and then went silent whenever I responded with a wall of text of explanation.

You also make threads with him against beings that can end him with a finger-flick, insisting that just because you give him prep time he'll pull off the most dangerous and game-changing hax. NOPE. NO. STOP. I told you. He's not someone like Doctor Doom. He can have all the prep he wants but that becomes utterly irrelevant when he doesn't start with it. I'll let you know he's had battles in 38 movies/ long stories and 21 volumes of spin-offs, and he NEVER started with hax that can nope the antagonists in one page, the only exception being Small Light, Momotaro Dango and Sinking Powder being used on giant monsters. That long blog at the end of his page? They list and explain what the haxes do, and only possibly useful in combat. You do not understand Doraemon at all. You just look at his P&A list and the blog and think a bunch of haxes is all one needs to fight someone immensely stronger, completely disregarding his personality and mindset having an impact on his moveset of said haxes.

That seemed rude of me, but that's the truth. You completely disregard my responses advising you on reasonable and fair matches for him. You make stomp matches thinking haxes automatically equals win. I ask you to please stop with that thought process. Repeating myself over and over feels goddamn stressful and versus debates should NOT be stressful to anyone commenting.

Cal my friend, I ask you to hakai this.
But he cant glare . The future doraemon will come before he glare . The doraemon will only need to use ÕàêÕÅûÒéèþ┤äµØƒµ®ƒ and he will win .

@Xyrotix

But he cant glare . The future doraemon will come before he glare . The doraemon will only need to use ÕàêÕÅûÒéèþ┤äµØƒµ®ƒ and he will win .

Uhh....no. There won't be a future doremon if the present one dies

Alternative ending: They talk it out and Doraemon uses his gadgets to assist Goku instead since Goku really wouldn't fight Doraemon due to him knowing he'd kill Doraemon instantly.

because even at base, Kaioken stomps.

Darwin4569 said:
Alternative ending: They talk it out and Doraemon uses his gadgets to assist Goku instead since Goku really wouldn't fight Doraemon due to him knowing he'd kill Doraemon instantly.
because even at base, Kaioken stomps.
We on VsB don't care though about hypothetical what-ifs based on "well in-character these guys wouldn't really want to fight!" Part of the assumptions for these battles is that for whatever reason, the two characters want to defeat each other, we don't allow outcomes like "well in the end they stop fighting and become friends." When we say the two combatants are in-character, that only means to the extent that we are still assuming they want to fight.

Also, with them in-character there is nooo way that Goku would ever let Doraemon assist him with his gadgets as you propose, unless it waas for purposes outside of combat, or a very special circumstance (see below). Goku is a guy who likes to test himself by using his own abilities against a strong opponent, he would be loathe to allow someone to assist him using technology. I mean unless Goku was in one of his "for the fate of the universe" fights that has gotten to the point (due to the enemy just being far too strong) where he is willing to fight together with or even fuse with Vegeta, like against Fusion Zamasu or Broly. ONLY in fights like those would Goku be willing to allow someone to use technology to assist him, and even then he would probably think it was a pretty lame way to win and would feel bad about it. Don't forget that Goku is the madlad who gave Cell a freaking senzu-bean to restore his stamina before allowing his eleven year old son to fight Cell for the fate of the entire planet. He is also the same guy who asked for the rule against killing to be removed in the Universe 6 tournament so that Hit could fight him with his best techniques. Goku is completley insane when it comes to the whole "making sure a fight is fair" thing.

Ok, ok. I get it, you made your point clear enough, you win lol.

i get that i'm wrong, due to the massive paragraph that was made

Darwin4569 said:
Ok, ok. I get it, you made your point clear enough, you win lol.
i get that i'm wrong, due to the massive paragraph that was made
Lol sorry, I have a tendency to go on and on like that with walls of text XD It's a major problem I have, as many long-time users of the site who have encountered me can attest to.

But yeah we here on VsB don't ever do the whole "they stop fighting and become friends" thing, that kind of speculation is more for the WhoWouldWin sub on Reddit or for the debates on ComicVine. Both are places I would highly recommend, though, if you are into doing these kinds of debates with a more "flexible interpretation" than those allowed under the guidelines here on VsB (personally I prefer the precision here on VsB, but those other places can be quite fun).

Back