• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamehameha

Now, shall we begin the experiment

Arto what were you smoking:

speed equalized

sento has knowledge of goku and is bloodlusted

First key goku vs evolt arc sento (both 2-C)

battle takes place on final destination super smash bros brawl

IMG-0346.jpg

they start 7ft apart

Victory condition: Death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
Both could oneshot the other (Goku through sheer AP and Build through transmutation) so it’s just who could hit the other first. Since Build is both bloodlusted and has knowledge, he would open with his 5x speed and 20x attack amps, Goku does have analytical precog tho. So I think it could really go either way, at least for now.

Depends on how the transmutation is used if Speed equalized doesn’t affect forms Goku speed blitzes by being 50x faster with SSJ and 500x with forms above SSJ

Transmutation is touch based. And would Goku immediately go SS against someone he doesn’t know and is far stronger than?
Well if it’s blood listed I don’t see why he wouldn’t immediately go SSJ when Goku had to kill Frieza he went straight up SSJB and just finished him off with a kamehameha because it was either that or the earth

I just remembered about Sento’s other abilities. He could multiply himself like 16x and could absorb and convert attacks through his Ninja and Soujiki bottles.

Goku should have better ranged attacks with his ki blast, and he has a wild AP advantage, goku can sense malicious intent from the start, and just one shot, going with goku.

Goku should have better ranged attacks with his ki blast, and he has a wild AP advantage, goku can sense malicious intent from the start, and just one shot, going with goku.
Sento still has his 5x movement/reaction amp with a 20x attack speed amp and his clones. Starting distance is also just 7ft

Does goku start fighting with an aura? Because if he does, then that means due to the AP and power advantage, build will not be able to physically touch goku due to his aura, we even see people like jiren and gas do this, when build gets stopped on his aura, goku just punches him then wins.

Diamond: Attack Reflection and Light Manipulation via BLD Prism Shoulder (It houses a special shield deployment function, generating a special light barrier to deflect enemy attacks), Illusion Creation via Right Eye Diamond (It can create illusions by refracting light), Diamond Manipulation and Transmutation via BLD Prism Glove (It can turn matter that came into contact into diamond. This include energy attacks and even being with inorganic physiology like Bugster). wont goku ki/arua wont get turned onto diamonds just by being near him. Vegito can fight on as candy but he is still fight as candy as an example

genius form can still "move" separate goku dna/powers to somewhere else not the first time he worked with alien dna

Oh yeah, could Goku, like, fight as an after being transmuted like Vegito? Cause it so then it’s probably a stomp for Goku.

Diamond: Attack Reflection and Light Manipulation via BLD Prism Shoulder (It houses a special shield deployment function, generating a special light barrier to deflect enemy attacks), Illusion Creation via Right Eye Diamond (It can create illusions by refracting light), Diamond Manipulation and Transmutation via BLD Prism Glove (It can turn matter that came into contact into diamond. This include energy attacks and even being with inorganic physiology like Bugster). wont goku ki/arua wont get turned onto diamonds just by being near him. Vegito can fight on as candy but he is still fight as candy as an example

genius form can still "move" separate goku dna/powers to somewhere else not the first time he worked with alien dna
i mean goku's aura is just energy, like i said, if build gets punched, its over.

you don't agree with the win conditions i have set in place?
The win conditions is fine, what isn't fine is you grant Sento knowledge about Goku and is bloodlust, which will make him use the best move to win while Goku, without knowledge of what his opponent can do and is in-character mean he gonna suppress himself and go for a fun battle, which will get him lose before he even realize how dangerous his opponent is

Edit: i just read the victory condition, so well, if Goku is in-character he not gonna kill his opponent unless it is extremely neccessary, such as his opponent is a bug villain who can't be reason with so even if Sento for some miracle reason stood still for Goku to fight, Goku will never met the win condition because he not going to kill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back