• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Blue Eyes White Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesn’t when Goku is literally so much faster to the point the Dragon can’t even hope to react in time and has no way of attempting to even come close to closing the gap. If Goku blitzes it before it can even think to get a shot off, then no it doesn’t have a viable wincon, making it a stomp.
At this point just close the thread guys this fight is a stomp any way we slice it.
If Goku stomps with speed unequal, speed equalized?

As I already said, BEWD/BEUD has almost no experience with foes that dodge, almost never changes where it aims, & Goku has the fighting skill, possibly UI, & the Instant Transmission to avoid being hit.

wait even if Goku outspeeds blue eyes didn't someone says he still wouldn't be able to damage it? so if speeds were not equalized would it end as inconclusive?

wait even if Goku outspeeds blue eyes didn't someone says he still wouldn't be able to damage it? so if speeds were not equalized would it end as inconclusive?
Goku is Low 2-C, & Blue Eyes White Dragon scales roughly to destroying 12 universes, while Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon scales slightly higher. See this post of mine in this thread: As said by others, Blue-Eyes whichever Dragon probably oneshots Goku, & since most characters can survive their own AP, it's probably also too durable for Goku to damage regularly.

Ergo, speedblitzing doesn't work if he has no alternate win conditions; A cheetah can run circles around a brick wall, but it doesn't matter if it can't break the bricks.

Said need to look into Goku's possibilities of alternate win conditions is why I bring up another previous post of mine, as conceited as that might be:
Does Goku have a reasonably achievable win condition? Keep in mind, Attack Potency or Striking Strength vs Durability isn't the only way.
Can he incapacitate it somehow?
Restrain it?
Pin or bury it under more pass it can lift?
Tear it apart with sheer Lifting Strength?
BFR it somehow?
Can he fight it to the point it collapses of exhaustion?
Does he have durability negation?

& yes, BEWD/BEUD has the AP to one-shot, but even if it has 3 heads, IIRC, not many fights feature BEWD even needing to change where it's aiming, let alone doing so, because most of its targets either get hit & die, or don't. (Or I guess in Zorc's case, tank the blast?)

Meanwhile, Goku is a skilled fighter & a much smaller target, & if he has access to any form of Ultra Instinct (Presuming that helps against whatever kind of attack Burst Stream of Destruction/White Lightning is.) he has a good chance of evasion.

Having the power to one shot someone doesn't necessarily equate to being able to do so, because you may not hit them.
& if BEWD/BEUD has something that can be Verse Equalized as a Ki Equivalent, Goku will be able to sense its ki to know that it's dangerously strong & he probably can't take a hit to test its power.

If Goku does decide to take a hit to see how strong it is, Ki sensing or not, he's definitely dead, of course.
Regarding maneuverability against 3 heads (If it's BEUD.), IT may help, but Goku still has to initiate the technique (Gestures, ki focus & such.) quick enough, so it's still somewhat dependent on his reactions.

I wonder if bloodlusting Goku is a good idea here?
Anyone have answers to those questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back