• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickey1940 said:
Sorry if i'm getting annoying, I just wanna know the difference, cause i still don't understand

2A is infinite 4D

But 2C is infinitely above low 2C. It's really hard to explain but you can be low 2C and gain a 1000x multiplier, you're still Low 2C. I'll leave it up to someone else to explain but that's the fundamentals of what you're talking about here

Low and outright have only a difference of two but within question the fighter must have effected the space between universe or 5D space hence why the difference while may only be much below quintillion or even five the fighter must have the feat of effecting on5D timespace man.

Mickey1940 said:
But the Tier List says that low 2C is timeline level, and 2C is 1000 timelines...
Again your multiplying what they can destroy not the energy which is Far above a simple 1000 x multiplier

Energy losses meaning once you get tier 2, the energy based part of our tiering only goes up to 3-A cause after that point it has no meaning cause we are getting into space-time and infinities after that point. Getting from low 2-C to 2-C isn't a matter of energy or multipliers, it's either you have created/destroyed at least 2 universe sized space-time continuum or you haven't.

This is because getting from one space-time continuum to another is a matter of crossing 5-D space. There is no exact number between the 2 tiers, because it's unqauntifiable, again just a matter of have you or have you not destroy or created at least 2 space-time continuum.

@Celestial

"is a matter of crossing 5-D space."

Which is odd considering 5-D power is High 2-A. Honestly having this confusion about Low 2-C and 2-C is perfectly understandable considering how counter-intuitive it is.

@Assaltwaffle It is honestly, but i am no expert on space-time continuums and all these things, just going off what i have heard from before since this has been asked like 5 times now.

Only thing i could reason is that crossing 5-D space =/= being 5-D, just like being in a higher-dimensional or outerversal space doesn't automatically make you higher-dimensionsal or outerversal.

Just seems to be a matter of range.

Going to be honest.

There's one thing I honestly don't understand that wont make a Low 2-C become 2-C, but it might be better if I make a separate thread about it later than bring it up here.

Kaltias and Celestial Pegasus are correct about the difference between Low 2-C and 2-C.

As for crossing 5-D distance, the problem is that the 4-D universes themselves stacked on top of each other can never get a geometric 5-D volume, unless you get an uncountably infinite amount of them, which is why we consider truly 5-D entities as High 2-A.

Isn't the 'distance" between one universe/timeline and its closest sibling literally ZERO? After all, if they are aligned on a 5-D axis and it takes aleph-one infinity of universes to travel a decent distance through them... then the distance between two universes must be as tiny as that between two dots in a line: technically zero, or infinitesimal.

Should this be true, wouldn't the Low 2-C to 2-C ratio be of... two times? It's literally "energy necessary to destroy one universe" to "energy necessary to destroy two universes" with zero distance separating them on their axis.

Mand21 said:
Isn't the 'distance" between one universe/timeline and its closest sibling literally ZERO? After all, if they are aligned on a 5-D axis and it takes aleph-one infinity of universes to travel a decent distance through them... then the distance between two universes must be as tiny as that between two dots in a line: technically zero, or infinitesimal.
Should this be true, wouldn't the Low 2-C to 2-C ratio be of... two times? It's literally "energy necessary to destroy one universe" to "energy necessary to destroy two universes" with zero distance separating them on their axis.
That's what i thought

Mickey1940 said:
Mand21 said:
That's what i thought
I read it, but I think they much better deserve a solid 2-C, with the angels and Zen'oh grabbing solid 2-Bs (maybe even 2-A for Zen'oh if he gets any further descriptions on why he is unreachable, lol)

@BlackeJan

Preferably not. The difference between Low 2-C and 2-C is not possible for us to properly quantify.

Anyway, since the question has been answered, should we close this thread?

Well, we cannot use power multipliers for something that we cannot quantify properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back