• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku (super saiyan god) VS Sailor Moon (character)

its not based on the map only mate, 30 bil lights years is honestly a moderate distance, it can realistically be like dozens of billions to like 90 billion light years, eg, on earth, we can see galaxies for like billions of light years all around us, and supposedly, they exist for 46 billion light years around us, so taking 46 bil light years speed is much higher, and at a modest 30 bil light years, its still hundred of trillions x ftl, if sm is only several hundred bil x ftl, then she wud be like a smail to goku

We should wait for more episodes to be clear honestly. I dont want to work with guesses. I will make new calcs myself when we get new feats

But for now, we really shouldn't pass on estimates as facts. We have no clue how far king kai's planet is tbh.

well, we know that like there are galaxies at 46 bil light years around earth, so if the kai planet was right next to the universe, it wud be at lest 46 bil light years

Faisal Shourov said:
We should wait for more episodes to be clear honestly. I dont want to work with guesses. I will make new calcs myself when we get new feats
But for now, we really shouldn't pass on estimates as facts. We have no clue how far king kai's planet is tbh.
Agreed. The whole distance between each location around the universe is so vague and questionable. Now with that said, assuming that the above calcs above are inconsistant, would Goku's speed be around but not reaching 50 billion x like you said?

uhh NO

the distance from earth to edge of universe is 46 bil light years. dbu = our universe

so even if kaoi planet was right next to dbu, then the speed wud be 907 trillion x ftl

THATS THE MINIMUM SPEED

Scarletmoon56 said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Agreed. The whole distance between each location around the universe is so vague and questionable. Now with that said, assuming that the above calcs above are inconsistant, would Goku's speed be around but not reaching 50 billion x like you said?
Yes. It's just based on the galaxy shown in ep 14 and time taken to travel the distance. Because the map is extremely out of scale, that calc so far looks more reliable

Of course, the best thing is to wait until we get more speed feats. The speed calc which are in trillions range are based on speculations mostly, which is not very good for calc

i dont think u understand at all

the distance between earth and edge of universe irl is 46 bil light years

so, the speed via calc is AT LEASR 907 trillion x ftl

We don't know if king kai planet is situated at the edge of the universe except for the map which is out of scale. We shouldn't rely on something like that to measure speed for a series which happens in a universe that looks vastly different from the one seen on the map

well, we do know that is is not in the universe, so min distance is 46 bil light years

also, the universe is just like ours, if u go by the map, u might think it is not, but that lower section has the universe and all the realms as well

the dbu is like our universe, and indeed the distance from earth to the planet is at least 46 bil light years, there is just no way around it

Faisal just said that calc is purley based speculation and is inconsistant nevertheless. The only reasonable feat that we have right now is the one he layed out which is Whis traveling 50 billions X FTL.

no, the previous clc was based on shockwaves, the shockwaves were not accepted

but the whis calc is by no means inconsistent, or pure speculation, in fact hisMINIMUM speed is calced to be 907 trillion x ftl

and the distance taken is minimum distance from king kai planet to earth, there is just no way around this fact, and goku can reproduce something like that, so goku is also several hundred trillion x light speed t minimum, looks like sm is outmatched in this department, along with all other ones, except for hax

look, in terms of DC, goku >>> sailor moon

in terms of dura, Goku >>> sailor moon

idk about speed, but if sm is indeed only hundreds of billions of times LS, then goku >>> sm in terms of speed as well

the only thing goku lakc is hax

but goku will make quick work of sm before she can do anything, so he wins a fight from the above statements

The Living Tribunal1 said:
no, the previous clc was based on shockwaves, the shockwaves were not accepted
but the whis calc is by no means inconsistent, or pure speculation, in fact hisMINIMUM speed is calced to be 907 trillion x ftl

and the distance taken is minimum distance from king kai planet to earth, there is just no way around this fact, and goku can reproduce something like that, so goku is also several hundred trillion x light speed t minimum, looks like sm is outmatched in this department, along with all other ones, except for hax
That is still speculation. There is no proof DB universe is like the one seen on the map. Just recently 4 galaxy which was considered valid got debunked on OBD. That map is just a representation, DB universe looks nothing like that in real life. King Kai's planet could be much closer or further than demonstrated. We can't create calc based on speculation from an out of scale map that might not even be LEGIT to begin with.

So all speed calc should wait until we get more info. Whis is going to explain DB multiverse soon, hopefully that will explain stuff in more details.

That map has the sun in billions of lightyears diameter. That's enough to show how bogus that is

do u even understand what i even mean

the radius of the universe is the distance of earth to the furthest galaxies, so the distance between real life earth and furthest galaxy is like 46 bil light years, since dbu = our universe, the distance from earth to eadge of the universe = 46 bil light years

WE KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE KAI PLANET IS NOT IN THE UNIVERSE

so, even if the kai planet was next to the universe, the minimum distance from it to end of the earth is 46 bil light years

i am not even using that map AT ALL

lmao

so it luks like sm hax is the only thing she has as an advantage, annd since she isnt fast enough, goku blitzs here begore she does anything

Ok, I get it now lol. Still it doesn't make sense how they would travel to someplace outside the universe with flight. It's impossible to do with opening a dimensional portal or teleporting

why cant they go just like that? they have already shown outlandish abilities like matter manipulation and ability to badly curve spacetimeon a universal scale

ok, if u wanna consider a scenario where there is a dimension wall aroudnd the universe (most likely case)- then consider this- buuhan and super buu could make large scale dimensional rips with high power, and beerus can do the same thing at lower powers, since one only needs a large amount of ki to do that stuff, also, keep in mind that beerus and whis use godly ki and can hence have a better control of dimension altering power, thats likely an explaination for why we dont see the universe shake everytime they cross dimensional walls

SUmguyonvswiki said:
Has goku shown any signs of weakness against soul manipulation
Vegeta kinda let Babidi control him, IIRC Goku has never shown that kind of weakness, not against Devilman, not against Babidi

plus didnt tao casually broke blue's mind cntroll

also, yeah i think that sm has advantage in one field only, which she wont be able to use, so goku reks

Even if Goku is at a speed dissadvantage, the punches shockwaves would still be faster than Sailor Moon

The shockwaves would be anywhere from trillions of FTL to possibly immeasurable in speed

FanofRPGs said:
Even if Goku is at a speed dissadvantage, the punches shockwaves would still be faster than Sailor Moon
The shockwaves would be anywhere from trillions of FTL to possibly immeasurable in speed

Let me ask this, if Goku did something like the Hulk clap, would the shockwaves be as strong as when he punched Beerus's fists?

Natse said:
Let me ask this, if Goku did something like the Hulk clap, would the shockwaves be as strong as when he punched Beerus's fists?
If he does not even out the two hands, then yes

why cant they go just like that? they have already shown outlandish abilities like matter manipulation and ability to badly curve spacetimeon a universal scale
ok, if u wanna consider a scenario where there is a dimension wall aroudnd the universe (most likely case)- then consider this- buuhan and super buu could make large scale dimensional rips with high power, and beerus can do the same thing at lower powers, since one only needs a large amount of ki to do that stuff, also, keep in mind that beerus and whis use godly ki and can hence have a better control of dimension altering power, thats likely an explaination for why we dont see the universe shake everytime they cross dimensional walls
How do we know that they have to go to the edge of the universe to enter King Kai's planet? Has it ever been mentioned? They could just travel there by ripping a hole through dimension.

they havent been shown to rip holes, through their whole journey, they were shown to fly across space without a shortcut, assuming otherwise is weak since there is no proof of a shortcut, also, also as far as the king kai thing, they have to start from at least edge of universe to get to earth, that is if the kai planet is at the edge of the universe (when in fact its possibly a bit further away), the overwhelming evidence and lack of short cut leads me to come to conclusion that goku can at least go at nearly a quadrillion x light speed

they havent been shown to rip holes, through their whole journey, they were shown to fly across space without a shortcut, assuming otherwise is weak since there is no proof of a shortcut, also, also as far as the king kai thing, they have to start from at least edge of universe to get to earth, that is if the kai planet is at the edge of the universe (when in fact its possibly a bit further away), the overwhelming evidence and lack of short cut leads me to come to conclusion that goku can at least go at nearly a quadrillion x light speed
We need actual distance from statements to do calc, assumption is not enough. If the calc is based on assumption it will not be accepted in vs threads by neutral and haters. The shockwave calc was accepted by most neutral debaters because of quantifiable statements and on panel showings. Words like 'edge of the universe' need to be stated explicitly in canon source material

bro, dbu = our universe, distance from earth to edge of universe = 46 bil light years, the kai planet AT MINIMMUM can be right next to the universe, thus giving a MINIMUM distance of 46 bil light years, and time was 26 min and 40 s, whis showed no excertion

ok i will accept your words for now, but we need actual statements. the base of the calc is quite shaky

How about you post the calc and see if they accept it or not? I will support you

Back