• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku (super saiyan god) VS Sailor Moon (character)

The_Living_Tribunal1

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
This shall settle the match

Primary debators for sailor moon: imagodesattrolante and WarpStar930

Primary debators for goku : The Everlasting and FanofRPGs

This shall go on untill a cllear conclusion: GO!

EDIT: YES, Our universe = DBU

So the DBU = Our universe thing is being used right now?

Because it it is it will help Goku greatly

Anyways I will start with power.

Goku is at least high multi-galaxy level+, but Nibbler's calc would make him universal with the calc he did

Assuming the db universe equates to our own I will assume the total radius is 4.6×10^10 light years

http://m.space.com/24073-how-big-is-the-universe.html

Now we will use the same planet As we did for the "Realistic ball" range of data

The gravitional binding energy of the planet is 1.83×10^38 joules

Now the radius from the epicenter is 4.6×10^10 light years now we will do the same process for the above inversed square law formula

-4.6×10^10 ly= 4.23×10^23 km

1. 1.83×10^36

= -------------------- (4¤Ç4.23├ù10^23)┬▓ X

X=6.47×10^84 joules

The punches themselves = 3.235e84 joules
Even the lowball calc was far above multi-galaxy level (6.2e63 joules)

These punches pailed in comparison to the later punches Goku outputted

Minute: 18

Context: As Goku and Beerus punch each other a lot

Goku: "Beerus-sama, you really are incredible! The power of your punches is

completely different than what it was five minutes ago!

Beerus: "Your power's risen too, hasn't it?"

*more fighting*

Beerus: "This is 100%!"

Goku: "I'm at 100% too!"

Secondly the shockwaves crossed the universe in a few seconds, the timeframe someone got was 16 seconds. As a lowball I will say it is only 43,000,000,000 light years

43,000,000,000 light years/16 seconds= 84,809,238,600,000,000c

From what I gather, while Sailor Moon has some good hax, her durability is terrible compared to Goku's attack potency, so one attack is going to put her out of commission. Goku's also faster (At least in short bursts) so he'll be able to hit Sailor Moon before her hax gets to him.

The Everlasting said:
From what I gather, while Sailor Moon has some good hax, her durability is terrible compared to Goku's attack potency, so one attack is going to put her out of commission. Goku's also faster (At least in short bursts) so he'll be able to hit Sailor Moon before her hax gets to him.
What hax does she have excactly?

Transmutation, Soul Manipulation, Time Manipulation, can use the Silver Crystal to absorb enemies and wipe their memories, and some pretty powerful telepathy.

welp, we have seen transmutation doesnt really help in dragon ball (candy vegito), and if the time manipulation requires herself going back in time, then thats useless as well, as she ends up in a different universe

unfortunately it seems that fanofrpgs will be gone for a day, so who wants to take his place for tomorrow

i will be honest- idk if this will even take off, last time there was a huge debate, and even imago, one of the sm debators agreed that goku wud win the fight, but i guess we can wait for a few days for this to kick off

The Living Tribunal1 said:
i will be honest- idk if this will even take off, last time there was a huge debate, and even imago, one of the sm debators agreed that goku wud win the fight, but i guess we can wait for a few days for this to kick off
ic, its fine

Mr. Satan punched Goku so hard, he went flying. He also beat Beebus by going Super Saiyan God, which automatically makes him a 3-A.

well, one of them agreed that goku wins, even before goku had his huge upgrade (imago), lets see if he has something different to bring

the other one hasnt spken at all)

Viturino said:
Tumblr mx8tbsnqMS1snb99go1 500
This debate
Due to chapter 5, it is official that Goku can whoop Sailor Moon

The DBU = Our Universe (Countless galaxies are seen in the universes)

Galaxie.png

So Goku is well into the trillions or even quadrillions times FTL range

yeah , i mean this thread isnt going on, and everyone agreed goku wins last time (before his near universal power up btw)

Isn't Sailor Moon hundreds of billions of times FTL while Goku is billions of times? Because Sailor Moon soul attacks for the victory.

@ scarlet moon:

uhhh with dbu being nromal, and gods transversing billions of light years casually, whis speed comes out to be like hundreds of trillions x ftl

and that was a casual whis feat

goku ssjg can most likely replicate that, so goku wud also likely be hundred of trillions of times ftl

@ scarlet moon:
uhhh with dbu being nromal, and gods transversing billions of light years casually, whis speed comes out to be like hundreds of trillions x ftl

and that was a casual whis feat

goku ssjg can most likely replicate that, so goku wud also likely be hundred of trillions of times ftl

Can you give me a link to that feat of Whis travling hundreds of trillions x ftl? Otherwise, the image above only shows the amount of galaxies exists unless its explicitly translates to them traveling at that speed.

as for the speed:

lets lowball the distance from earth to kaoi planet to be 30 billion light years

that means distane = 2.838 x 10^26 meters

time taken = 1604s

speed = d/t = 1.77 x 10^23 m/s = 590 trillion x faster than light

i gave an axample for the speed, there is a much better feat but there is a problem with that: its not in the anime yet, and its performed by vados and champa, and we dont know how strong and fast they are compared to beerus and whis

if they are of roughly equal stats, then scaling goku from chamap and vados gives us speed in quadrillions x light speed

Faisal Shourov said:
The Everlasting said:
Read the above calc that puts them as quadrillions of times FTL.
Sorry bro I dont agree with the calc. It seems inconsistent to me. I can explain
Wait the calc for the shockwaves or for the speed?

No matter how you calculate the punches, it gives Goku a 3-B rating

FanofRPGs said:
Faisal Shourov said:
The Everlasting said:
Read the above calc that puts them as quadrillions of times FTL.
Sorry bro I dont agree with the calc. It seems inconsistent to me. I can explai
Wait the calc for the shockwaves or for the speed?
No matter how you calculate the punches, it gives Goku a 3-B rating
Speed. It seems pretty vague to me the way it works with reacting to the shockwave. It doesn't look like an actual speed feat. The shockwave was omnidirectional and they didn't have to react to it. It wasn't something to be dodged. The old kai and supreme kai also felt it, so did the people on earth. Also the number isn't consistent at all with their regular speed

I got a low end estimate from Whis travel speed which puts him at 50 billion x FTL. Even though it's a very low end value, it's still nowhere close to the quadrillion of hundreds of trillions values.

Faisal Shourov said:
bro, the speed feat is 590 trillion x ftl
u dont need to luk at that shockwave
Which speed feat? The shockwave one isn't even an actual speed feat
The feat of whis going from the king kai planet to earth...............

Faisal Shourov said:
bro, the speed feat is 590 trillion x ftl
u dont need to luk at that shockwave
Which speed feat? The shockwave one isn't even an actual speed feat
The feat of whis going from the king kai planet to earth...............
Is that calc based on the DBZ map? Do you mean the 26 minute travel one?

not directly based off the map, adn yes, its the ones with 26 minutes and 44 seconds

the distance between kai planet and earth is huuuge, the radius of the universe is only 46 bil light years, and the distance between the planet and earth = distance of earth from edge of universe + distance from planet to eadge of other world + the distance between both of them

taking that into consideration, 30 billion is a good guess

sorry if its based on that map its 100% bogus bro. that map is completely out of scale. it's just a representation, its not a real map.

Back