• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku' new technique/form

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadicalMrR

VS Battles
Retired
First what do we call it,SSB with kaio ken X10 or do we shorten it to SSBKKX10(or something along those lines)

And do we need to put a new sprite for the form since it is the main reason got to 3-A?

RadicalMrR said:
First what do we call it,SSB with kaio ken X10 or do we shorten it to SSBKKX10(or something along those lines)
And do we need to put a new sprite for the form since it is the main reason got to 3-A?
How about Godly Kaio-Ken? (Which translates to the Godly Fist of the King of Worlds, which is funny because Hit has Za Warudo [The World] lol.)

This should be a good image if they decide to add an extra tabber:
Tumblr o5rphtQgYg1sefdhio3 r1 540
Kio-Ken SSB

or the gif version:

I have a question about this update.

So when Goku went SSB KKx10, Hit could still pause time... but now Goku's power up allows him to move within paused time... doesn't that mean he's got a new technique essentially? And a haxxed one at that...

Ninjamasterobi1 said:
I have a question about this update.

So when Goku went SSB KKx10, Hit could still pause time... but now Goku's power up allows him to move within paused time... doesn't that mean he's got a new technique essentially? And a haxxed one at that...
Technically, yes, but it (as far as we know) can only be used when he's in Super Kaioken Blue

Technically, yes, but it (as far as we know) can only be used when he's in Super Kaioken Blue

Not that I disagree, but that's a pretty big deal since he's now unaffected by time-stopping techniques... even if it only applies to a specific form/technique.

I'm sure "Super Kaio-ken" would probably be applicable.

Guys thats not the topic at hand and if you weren't here this morning this whole "Goku faster than time" BS started some of the biggest shitstorms ever so don't start it here.

So that's what people are really talking about? Wow, i so gotta bring this shit up to Kavpeny later.

Promestein said:
I'm sure "Super Kaio-ken" would probably be applicable.
But should we add a new image to the tabber and consider it a form or add a image to the gallery like @Alexcar3000 suggested.

I admit it's ridiculous to say "Goku is faster than time" (same level of nonsense than "Superman post crisis is limitless"). Since the fight between him and hit continues we can't say for sure Goku is not affected by techniques that stop time, we will have a definitive confirmation in episode 40 (but that would be cool if it was the case).

Anyway Goku 3 - A confirmed is already a good thing. Still can't believe the guy literally became 10 times more powerful and quicker than he already was as SSJ blue. That's crazy!

Jeune fou said:
I admit it's ridiculous to say "Goku is faster than time" (same level of nonsense than "Superman post crisis is limitless"). Since the fight between him and hit continues we can't say for sure Goku is not affected by techniques that stop time, we will have a definitive confirmation in episode 40 (but that would be cool if it was the case).
Anyway Goku 3 - A confirmed is already a good thing. Still can't believe the guy literally became 10 times more powerful and quicker than he already was as SSJ blue. That's crazy!
Aye, and to think that we're not even half way through Dragon Ball Super yet

Yojimbo1989 said:
Jeune fou said:
Aye, and to think that we're not even half way through Dragon Ball Super yet
Yes that's true! Can't imagine what will happen in 50 episodes!

We won't call it anything specific unless it gets an official name. I think that it will just stay as SSB with Kaioken.

Antvasima said:
We won't call it anything specific unless it gets an official name. I think that it will just stay as SSB with Kaioken.
Can we atleast add it to the gallery or is it not that note worthy?

Gallery is fine, if somebody adjusts that enormous poorly cropped image.

Sorry, wrong thread. Here it is. It has to be resized to 800px, cropped closer to Goku's body, and have transparent background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back