• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What if Goku had transformed into his Mastered Ultra Instinct form during his battle against Broly? Would the results be different or would Goku and Vegeta still fuse in order to beat Broly

I guess it would depend on what the multiplier is for MUI and the fusion dance compared to one another. Which one is a bigger boost? Both are low 2-C.

I would say given that Frieza was present for both MUI Goku and Broly he could scale their power against one another. I have not seen the movie, but I believe I heard someone say Frieza claimed Broly was unstoppable to any of them. If true, then with the knowledge of MUI in mind, I would say that would mean he is implying that Broly is stronger.

So I think I'm going to have to learn towards Broly here.

We dont know how Broly compares to Jiren due to lack of UI in the movie so could go either way

If Goku goes UI now, he will be stronger than his ToP self but we don't exactly know who would be stronger between him and Broly as of yet.

Back