• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku fights some five dimensional weirdo (Mister Mxyzptlk Vs Xeno Goku) (0-0-0)

Except by verse standards/mechanism he is hde??
Man his body being HDE and people interacting with him is a contradiction. So one of them has to go. It doesn’t matter if “DC treats it that way” he’d still lose the ability but a note would be added or smth.

Also if you wanna revise him, I advice you actually read his stuff beforehand.
I also don’t wanna revise him. It’s a fruitless effort.

Again, it's a verse mechanism. Back then, you could be higher D and not be anything special. And verse mechanism takes precedence over whatever real potato physics we use irl

Ok hes 5D but people in the verse can interact with him (whatever that means).
What are Gokus win-cons against this 5D(lol) being?

Again, it's a verse mechanism. Back then, you could be higher D and not be anything special. And verse mechanism takes precedence over whatever real potato physics we use irl
Hmm. Even then if those physics in DC are so weird. He still shouldn’t have HDE by the site’s standards which is based on reality. And I’ve never seen DC contradict logic as much as what you’re describing rn.

Like you’re literally saying “His body exists where they do not (they = regular humans), yet you can perfectly interact with me”.

This is indeed contradictory.
I am not knowledgeable in either of the characters but i have experience in the site so i think i can comment on this.
There are three types of 5D characters.
1. Low 1-C characters who are 3D physically, however their powers grant them low 1-C defense and attack, kinda like phantom thieves or archie sonic who can affect low 1-C structures and tank attacks from low 1-C beings but aren't physically infinite
2. Pure low 1-Cs who function like Arceus (omnipresent throughout the multiverse) but if the pokeverse was low 1-C.
3. 3D characters with low 1-C hax

for Mxy to be 5D he'd need to be one of these and either have smurf hax, have low 1-C dura or be fully low 1-C. Being 5D while not being 5D makes no sense since he has to be either one, or else he isn't 5D at all. Being present in a 5D world isn't being 5D either as we exist in a 4D timeline yet we aren't 4D.

Uh there’s also stuff like souls in DMC, which are 9D but not tier 1. But at least you still need good range to interact with them.

Uh there’s also stuff like souls in DMC, which are 9D but not tier 1. But at least you still need good range to interact with them.
that is..weird...extremely weird. How can you be 9D and not tier 1 despite being of 9D size? What in the heck?

Kek. Might as well yeet tier 2 then
eh at least tier 2 is SOMEWHAT manageable. Like i hate the "space between dimensions" thing that makes a guy who busted up 2 dimensions infinitely lower than a guy who yeeted 3, but it can be managed. Tier 1 though is so theoretical that it breaks minds.

Back