• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku fights some five dimensional weirdo (Mister Mxyzptlk Vs Xeno Goku) (0-0-0)

I am well aware, just it doesn't apply to Mxy. He can be interacted with lower entities just fine. Or unless you wanna argue everyone, including normal humans can interact with higher Ds 😳
Then he uses an avatar in the universe or reduces his dimensionality or whatever. But Goku lacks the range to hit Mxy across that 5th spatial dimension of his true form, so he’ll only ever target a slice of Mxy’s being.

Except that's not what pre crisis version does. Pre didn't have "true forms". They have hde, yes, but it doesn't mean they are untouchable

Last edited:
So, what is Goku doesn't against RW? Its unlikely for Mxy to let himself get hit by anything - unless he is fighting someone like Batmite. So, he will either dodge all attacks or transmute it into something else his RW. As far as I understand Xeno Goku's powers, it needs to make contact with its opponent to work (?)

so anyone in his presence can... basically just lose?

In that case, Mxy can just attack from the fifth dimension then. And Goku can't go there.

Yeah Mxy can start from there. He did so against some back in the Jimmy Olsen comic too.

Also, what is his stamina reduction range? Anyone within a few meters just become 0? Or entire universE?

You guys are confusing me lol. Can you guys please explain - properly - how his stamina reduction works.

1. Does it only work through attacks? Or his mere presence causes the reduction?
2. What is the stamina reduction range? How far away does one have to be to, you know, not feel its affects?

You guys are confusing me lol. Can you guys please explain - properly - how his stamina reduction works.

1. Does it only work through attacks? Or his mere presence causes the reduction?
2. What is the stamina reduction range? How far away does one have to be to, you know, not feel its affects?
1. The latter
2. It’s only ever shown as extended melee range

Oh then, I don't see how mxy gets stomped since he always keeps his distance?

Another weird question; does his stamina reduction work on attacks?

I know about his multiversal+ range, ofc I do. My question was about his stamina reduction - passive, the one around him, presence shit - not his ki blast. And keyword isn't being used

Back