• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Fights for his life

Enraged UI Goku vs Beerus, Champa and Belmod

Speed not equal.

Killing Kais are banned.

Ultra Instinct Goku Face
I WILL NOT LET YOU DESTROY MY WORLD!

Goku:

GoDs:

Incon: mismatch

I believe Goku likely will take this but I don't know for sure. He's stronger than Jiren who is stronger than Beerus who is above Champa.

This all comes down to if Beerus and Champa can survive without getting taken down and Goku runs out of time.

This is bloodlusted Goku which means he could just go and kill all the Kai's and he would no diff. Perfect UI is above Beerus, if I'm not mistaken, should be the strongest GoD so it's not like they would be able to stop him.

MUI being above Beerus was stated in promotional material which holds no bearing on actual canon I think it was something like "he's beyond me". I believe it was also stated in a spoiler for an episode preview but it didn't show up in the actual episode and was replaced with "he's an awesome guy" or something of that sort.

EmperorRorepme said:
How is Jiren stronger than Beerus? I'm hoping you're not going off promotional material.
No I'm not, Jiren is the mortal who is stronger than the Gods of Destruction.

Whis also states Jiren is on the level of a God of Destruction and he wasn't even at full power or broke his limits yet.

EmperorRorepme said:
Whis implied that Jiren was actually above Belmod not all of the GoD.
Really dude?. Whis did not imply just Belmod. He specifically said he's on the level of a "God of Destruction". He gave no specific name.

Look at Jire's page. We treat him as superior to Beerus. If you think it's wrong make a CTR thread.

Interesting.

Goku is resistant to Hakai and is far superior, but three GoDs is no joke to laugh at and he has only 1 minute to put them down.

Not sure. I don't see Goku stomping them before time runs out.

Well my conclusion is that no matter how stronger Goku is compared to the GoDs, he's not superior enough to stomp them before the UI runs out. If this is 2 GoDs vs Goku then the things might change.

But Goku will die the moment the UI disappears, probably taking down one or two GoDs.

I think it's definitely possible for Goku to one shot Belmod because he's inferior to omen. Beerus and Champa are left after that.

I don't see Goku handling even Beerus.

Goku isn't strong enough to stomp and he is limited to 1 minute.

3 Gods would destroy him with low-mid diff.

Zamasu Chan said:
@Beamgc, No. MUI Goku is definitely stronger than Beerus.

Beerus one-shotted beyond blue vegeta, so no, MUI goku wouldnt be stronger than beerus, even more taking into account that he also has access to a incomplete MUI for unlimited time. Not to mention that Beerus could use the Haikai and nullify all of Goku's attacks.

Beerus one-shotted beyond blue vegeta, so no, MUI goku wouldnt be stronger than beerus, even more taking into account that he also has access to a incomplete MUI for unlimited time. Not to mention that Beerus could use the Haikai and nullify all of Goku's attacks.

That's only in the manga though.

Manga and anime aren't correlative. Different sources means different canon.

MUI is also way better than the anime version of the Perfect Blue.

So Duspo is faster than Champa could react and omen Goku is faster than him and a blood lusted II Goku is definitely faster than Dyspo. Since speed isn't equal, Goku blitzes Champa, one shots Belmod and is left to fight Beerus who doesn't stand a chance by himself.

I think the GoDs have this.

Reason 1: I don't believe Beerus or Belmond individually are that much behind UI Goku. It's possible that all 3 of them can overpower him

Reason 2: Hakai GG, and it's in-character for all 3 of them to spam it

Reason 3: Beerus also knows Ultra Instinct, albeit to a lesser extent, but it should be enough for the other 2 to pull a sneaky on Goku and Hakai him off the bat

Goku is resistant to EE. Base Jiren is stronger than Belmod and that same base Jiren couldn't even perceive UI Goku, even when his transformation wasn't complete.

Remember speed isn't equal.

Back