• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Black upgrades ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku Black in the Next Episode Preview took hits from SSB Vegeta casually. ~

And he still have the SSR transformation, it would probably boost him to 3-A.

Just a question ...

If in the end, Black is Zamasu ... then should we create a single page for them? With a key like "future Zamasu (Aka Goku Black)"?

16 - 1654645646456456546775676324
SuperSaiyansGod
Blue VS Rosé

Vegetas serious blows are being tanked by him with a smile. It's also possible that Black was fighting both SSJB Goku and Vegeta. Even then, his SSR form is likely on par with the two of them at least.

Although that's just what I'm thinking

I'm thinking this: 4-B (equal or above ssj 3 Goku) (at start of Arc) | At Least 3-B in Base Form (could take hits from ssb Vegeta, At least 3-B with ssj Rose (on par with ssj Blue Goku) possibly 3-A

I will laugh so much if Goku uses KaioKen times 10, and Black goes "Hey, neat skill. Let me try! * Kaioken SSRx100 with ease*" turning the battle into a curbstomp.

FateAlbane said:
I will laugh so much if Goku uses KaioKen times 10, and Black goes "Hey, neat skill. Let me try! * Kaioken SSRx100 with ease*" turning the battle in a curbstomp.
Maybe Black won't have the same weakness as Any other saiyan since maybe Black is just a soul that controls the body as a puppet (infinite stamina) and removes the body's limitation.

I agree we should wait until the episode airs before making any changes to the stats. But I think I found a nice pic for Super Saiyan Rose that perhaps we could add on for him.

SuperSaiyanRoseByNaironkr

I pretty much agree with Ryu, Dragon, and Aizen here. Even if the evidence here is presented and seen as shown above (like Goku Black takings hits from even SSJB Vegeta and turning into SSJR which likely cause Goku to also go SSJB as well), i believe it's better to wait for the episode, then we can do the changes for the guy here.

I am fine with if somebody wants to add Ryukama's suggested picture.

took serious hits from ssb vegeta while smiling in base form, and then proceeded to utterly stomp and stab him in ssr, then casually stomped ssb goku. he's at least 3-A

Gokublack1986 said:
took serious hits from ssb vegeta while smiling in base form, and then proceeded to utterly stomp and stab him in ssr, then casually stomped ssb goku. he's at least 3-A
Sorry, but no. For one, SSB is 3-B, and many characters can lolwutstomp and be in the same tier, even if they're at the nigh-peak of that tear. ALso, at least 3-A is reserved for people who could possibly be higher than 3-A, which is infinitely greater than 3-A, which Black doesn't qualify for.

Here's what I have for it:

Attack Potency: Solar System level (Existing reasoning) | At least Multi-Galaxy level+ (Easily stomped SSB Vegeta) | At least Multi-Galaxy level+ (Vastly above base, casually stomped SSB Goku)

Key: Before Replicating Goku's Style | After Replicating Goku's Style | Super Saiyan Rose

Hmm unless he beat kaioken x10 SSB he isn't moving from 3-B

it will be funny if Goku use kaioken beat his ass and then Black use it againts him xD

Yeah same as Aizen and Prom. Ever's suggestion is pretty straight foward and reasonable going by the current events.

I'm surprised to see a canon character [Goku Black] look similar to the certain character from theredheadhenry's Goku vs Evil Goku. Any of you familiar to that?

I feel as Black should be possibly 3-A.Here's my reasoning.

Goku has been At least 3-B since SSJG,after months of training with Whis is still 3-B,after showing off a stronger form is still 3-B,after training for 3 years with Vegeta is still 3-B.

Black managed to keep or even have an edge on the guy equal to that,Vegeta,in base form without even transforming.

If that's not enough it's implied Black also has Goku's techniques one of which is the kaioken.

So that's why I think Black should be Possibly 3-A in his transformed state,though feel free to disagree.

RadicalMrR said:
I feel as Black should be possibly 3-A.Here's my reasoning.
Goku has been At least 3-B since SSJG,after months of training with Whis is still 3-B,after showing off a stronger form is still 3-B,after training for 3 years with Vegeta is still 3-B.

Black managed to keep or even have an edge on the guy equal to that,Vegeta,in base form without even transforming.

If that's not enough it's implied Black also has Goku's techniques one of which is the kaioken.

So that's why I think Black should be Possibly 3-A in his transformed state,though feel free to disagree.
I agree. He seemed to be dominating in his base form alone. And considering Goku and Vegeta have trained with Whis for 6 years, and 3 is non stop training in the RoSaT, yet still got destroyed by Black, it wouldn't be a stretch to say his base form alone is 3-A.

Personally, I think that he should probably be "Likely 3-A" in SSR form, if he is in the upper border of 3-B in his regular state.

Radical seems to be making sense. I guess it's reasonable to boost him to 3-A instead. At the very least, put "at the very least 3-B, likely far higher"

What about Ever's suggestion? Do we do something with it at least or merge both Radical's and Ever's together but change up stuff?

There's also the matter of if we take out his 4-B tier or whatever, yeah...

I agree with the possibly or likely 3-A for SSR. In base he was more or less no selling a bunch of Vegeta's attacks already (and a single one of his strikes sent Vegeta flying).

@ Cal,that was before Black even went to the past so it was still 4-B Black

Also here is Black's reaction to that punch.

"Ah,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha" while smiling so it seemed to give him more pleasure than pain to me.

Well, assuming he's not a ********* lol, you seem to be right. I'm up for combining the two plans, with 4-B, at least 3-B, and possibly (changed my mind on likely) 3-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back