• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Black upgrades ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's a ********* he enjoy it when Goku kicked his ass xD I still don't know how he is 3-A the match isn't even over and he took vegeta by surprise SSB was still able to block his attack in his SSR form

Waiting is always good, but taking things at face value, I do have something to bring up. When Black was said to be equal to SSJ3 Goku at the fullest extent of his power, he was still completely messing around and hadn't showcased his true power, yeah? If that's the case, 4-B when suppressing himself, "At least 3-B" at his full power, and 3-A for SSJR should be fine should things go the way they likely will, as I doubt Black will be weaker than Hit, and will likely require Goku using KKx10 to fight.

I may be wrong but my impression was that Goku Black got absurdly stronger since his fight with SSJ2 Goku. With his "learning his style" and all that.

Hence there would've been a 3-B key for the current base we saw this episode, and we keep the 4-B one as the previous state GB had before his fight with Goku.

What was specifically stated about what happened between GB's two appearances? Did he train himself stronger, or was he suppressing himself previously?

@Ant

Nothing, iirc. The first, he was simply stated to be equal to SSJ3 Goku at his fullest potential, but was doing everything with pretty much no effort. Now, he's taken a barrage from SSJB Vegeta and laughed it off. That's about it.

Okay. In that case, it seems like we should simply call the first key "During his first fight with Goku" or somesuch.

Well in the previous fight, GB recieved a kick to the chest by Goku and was coughing up in pain. After which he said that this pain would make him stronger and his power further increased. Then back in his own future he starts practicing some of Goku's moves and and is celebrating how much more powerful he's gotten.

So it seems more likely that Goku Black was 4-B and his fight with Goku made him stronger to the point he's currently at. Than him always being 3-B and just holding his power severly. Especially since he himself references getting stronger multiple times during and after the bout.

I am fine with possibly 3A, Black did stomp both Goku and Vegeta with little effort and looks like he's taking on both of them at the same time next episode. Also going by Dragon Ball's old power creep trend, Black should be at least as strong as Hit if not stronger

I am actually more curious about 'Future' Zamasu's rating than Black's

Well considering their combined effort would've done it in 3 hits, and both were contributing to half of it, SSG Goku should be around 1/6 Universe level (this being part of the reason why SSBKKx10 is 3-A)

With the characters then achieving a brand new, "perfected" transformation, training 3 years under Whis. And then GB casually stomping the post Whis training SSB in base form, and having a far stronger "Super Saiyan Rose."

I highly doubt all of this would not even amount to a 6x power increase to be honest. I am alright with "possibly 3-A." Especially due to the high likelyhood he'll surpass Hit due to DB's long held status quo.

How about this then?

Attack Potency: Solar System level (Casually stomped Future Trunks and was said to be equal to Super Saiyan 3 Goku at the full extent of his power) | At least Multi-Galaxy level+, likely Universe level (Effortlessly toyed with SSB Vegeta as if he were a joke. Along with having a far more powerful "Super Saiyan Rose" form.)

Before Replicating Goku's Style | After Replicating Goku's Style

I am also okay with possible or likely 3-A for Goku Black SSR since he was able to beat Vegeta and Goku while also tanking Vegeta SSB attacks and he outright kick Vegeta in his Base form.

Edit: This comment was before i saw Ryu conclusion so basically i agree with Ryu.

I think that I prefer:

Before Replicating Goku's Style | After Replicating Goku's Style (Base) | Super Saiyan Rose

Alright then. So how about this?

Attack Potency: At least Multi-Galaxy level+ (Effortlessly toyed with SSB Vegeta as if he were a joke.) | At least Multi-Galaxy level+, likely Universe level (Is vastly superior than his base form)

Key: After Replicating Goku's Style (Base) | Super Saiyan Rose

I agree with Ryukama, although there should be a Super Saiyan rose key as the form gives the user a massive boost.

I want to say that SSRose Black is a lot closer to 3-A than Black's base form (after replication).

There should be a key for Super Saiyan Rose for above section, and on the description for this AP:

Attack Potency: Likely Universe level (Vastly stronger than his base form who casually stomped SSB Vegeta).

Key: Super Saiyan Rose

Solar System level (Casually stomped Future Trunks, and was claimed to be equal to Super Saiyan 3 Goku at the full extent of his power) | At least Multi-Galaxy level+ (Effortlessly toyed with SSB Vegeta) | Likely Universe level (Is vastly superior to his base form)

@Lina my 2nd suggestion did include a key for Super Saiyan Rose and a description for him. However what you have written is good. Along with Ant's suggestion.

I would happily if someone unlocks the profile.

@Ant Thank you. I have completed the changes.

Not a problem at all. Since this seems to be concluded I will close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back