• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Black and Zamasu Final Adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadicalMrR

VS Battles
Retired
So since they fused and will get a new profile to put any new powers displayed it's safe to say neither individually will get anything new.

Stuff that applies to both

Can't think of to much else that would apply

Stuff that applies to Black

For:6

I don't know, he should have Kaikai but there was a scene where Black teleported but Zamasu just flew to catch Goku and Vegeta.

Though he isn't nearly fast enough to cross all the way to Universe 7, collect all the Super Dragon Balls and go back to Universe 10 without Kaikai.

@Aiden

Yes, he should. Also, should we note the difference between IT and IM?

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, Future Zamasu knowing it would make sense but he's never displayed it depsite having moments where he could have. Weird.

TheC2 said:
Yes, he should. Also, should we note the difference between IT and IM?
Instantaneous Movement is the correct Japanese Translation of Shunkan Ido or as some know it Instante Transmission.

@Radical

I did not know that. With that in mind, I mean the differences between Shunkan Ido and Kai Kai, should we make sure their known.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
I think this is great! The question is, what is the profile gonna be called?
Probably Fusion Zamasu. It's literally in the title of episode 64. Simple, easy, makes sense.

Yes since Kaikai is way better then Shunkan ido.

Because with Kaikai all you need to know is a place and say "Kaikai" and your there.

Well lets discuss the name when next time for now just say if you guy think the changes are alright or not.

Well, I'd wait until confirmation for cutting space-time (a statement anywhere would do the trick), the rest seems fine.

The abilities seems fine to me. It would only make sense for Black to have Goku's same and exact abilities.

As for the name of the fusion, I think it should be Merged Zamasu, since they're both the same person, and have the same name. But, it would be dull to just leave it "Zamasu" so I think Merged Zamasu would be cool.

Both should have telepathy / telekinesis / magic / limited matter manipulation anyways, as Kais.

Be on the lookout for the "Wall of Light" ability. I'm excited for that one.

"Goku Black and Zamasu merged with Potaras !! An immortal body combined with a high-powered combat capability make it a formidable enemy !! But above all, Zamasu merged can issue a 'Wall of Light' which removes everything he touches ... (Translation DB-Z.com: Please credit us if you take our translation)"

The thing is, none of these names are canon.

Regardless of whether or not all of you think there's a better name, "Fusion Zamasu" is what he's canonically called.

Regardless, I have his profile finished, I'm just waiting for the next episode to air to see if he gets anything new.

For the clones, if they were made if gas, it seems more like Logia Intangibility than mid high Regenerationn. Other than that, likely pretty legit. Good job Rad.

@Cal

It's more like, when they're hit, they turn into gas and reform. Technically this relates to Mid-High Regenerationn as they can simply "undo" any damage by reforming their bodies.

It seems most convenient to simply merge Black's and Zamasu's profiles to just "Zamasu", with one key for present day Zamasu, one key for Black, one key for future Zamasu, and one key for fusion Zamasu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back