• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gohan (Buu Saga) vs Superman (Kingdome Come) (0-3-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizer04

He/Him
las-mejores-imagenes-de-gohan-dragon-ball-148.png
kingdom_come_1_de_4_-_45.jpg

Goku makes Gohan fight Superman... again.

Both at 4-B and Speed Equalized.

Piccolo's Son:

The Last Son of Krypton: 3 (@Mariogoods @sanicspood @Abu2411)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Gohan has the AP advantage by a really good amount, but superman has absurd hax, like there are so many I don't know what gohan would do to for example heat vision durability negation, intangibility, extraordinary genius intelligence, possibly absorption of energy, ressitance to energy manipulation, absolutely asinine lifting strength advantage. Bruh. I see Gohan only winning if superman jobs really hard which he's really good at doing apparently.

What's the AP difference exactly?

Also, this Superman doesn't job. This one's different than PC counterpart of his.

Gohan has the AP advantage by a really good amount, but superman has absurd hax, like there are so many I don't know what gohan would do to for example heat vision durability negation, intangibility, extraordinary genius intelligence, possibly absorption of energy, ressitance to energy manipulation, absolutely asinine lifting strength advantage. Bruh. I see Gohan only winning if superman jobs really hard which he's really good at doing apparently.
Kingdom come superman don't have this on profile except someone wants to add them for him. Anyways gohan seems to win this based on his dead profile.

I don't think anything needs adding, because it is not the future version of PC, which means its a completely different version.

Gohan has a x3 AP advantage and Supes can freeze him to death. Any votes?

3x isn't enough to one shot but it's still a decisive advantage.

If supes realises this he can use his freezing breath, and his heat vision should be able to let him hold his own in a range battle.

Damn I really don't know who wins yet. Good match up.

AP

• Gohan scaling is being superior to SS2 Gotenks and Super Buu, both of whom are stronger than SS1 Gotenks who's stronger than Majin Buu who is stronger than Majin Vegeta who is stronger than SS2 Cell Games Gohan who overpowered a 1.053 KiloFoe beam
  • KC Superman scaling to PC Superman and Flash. The former's highest accepted feat is 565 Foe and the latter is 1.08 KiloFoe. Considering he can one shot the former who can take a barrage of punches from people with the same powerset as Flash like Zoom and Professor Zoom, he up scales pretty hard.
All things considered, Gohan is going to be notably stronger. His scaling chain is more defined and features similar stomp examples like how he completely rolled Super Buu.

So overall advantage Gohan

Lifting Strength

Gohan has nothing. Scaling to DB era Goku he's above Class 100 and I have seen calcs for giant Piccolo that could go into Class K but overall he doesn't have much notable and in fact has a massive array of low showings with gravity.

KC Superman can casually overpower normal Superman, who is rated at Stellar
  • To give Gohan the maximum possible lets say he scales to this proposed Zamazu feat. The high end of that is 2.391e+17 Kilograms
  • Superman is massively above 1,989,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kilograms
  • That's a gap of 8.138 trillion. Not being generous to Gohan and only using something he scales to (in this case Kid Goku) that's a gap of 3.478 Septillion
If Superman puts grabs Gohan the match is instantly over. He cannot escape a hold and he doesn't have a hard enough counter to grappling to suggest he can overcome someone who's at least. To understand the scale here imagine the weight of a house cat. Now imagine the weight of the largest Great Pyramid. The gap between those two things is 6,300 times less than the gap between Superman and Gohan if you give Gohan the benefit of the doubt in regards to his lifting strength. If you don't than the mass of a squirrel and the mass of the entire moon is smaller than the strength difference between Gohan and Superman.

Hax

Neither have anything that could one shot the other.. At least, something that they would do in-character since I can't see Superman heat visioning Gohan's brain.

I should mention though, that Gohan doesn't have the evidence to suggest he can withstand the heat of Superman's heat vision without being injured. DBS Vegeta has been harmed by Magma. Heat resistance in Dragon Ball isn't super impressive.

Physiology

Gohan needs air. Superman does not. If the fight is moved underwater or off Earth, Gohan can suffocate or pass out, while Superman cannot

Skill

Gohan is more skilled than Superman. But the sheer gap between their lifting strength mixed with Gohan being a bit of an idiot probably renders this a unimportant attribute in my view.

Conclusion
  • Superman outlifts Gohan by an amount that's so large most people can't even visually the number by which he outlifts him
  • The fight moving into space, the Earth being damaged, the atmosphere being damaged, or the fight moving to a location without air leads to Gohan blacking out
  • Gohan doesn't have the heat resistance feats to suggest he can match heat vision that rivals the heat of stars
  • Superman has a healing factor and can return to his maximum by either leaving Gohan alone or by just moving closer to the sun. Gohan must deal with any damage he takes and he cannot follow Superman into outerspace
  • Gohan cannot destroy the sun without killing himself
I'm not seeing a win con from Gohan that Superman doesn't put in a full nelson.

Gohan has nothing. Scaling to DB era Goku he's above Class 100 and I have seen calcs for giant Piccolo that could go into Class K but overall he doesn't have much notable and in fact has a massive array of low showings with gravity.
I still find it laughable how DB characters can destroy universes but can't even lift a building.

The fight moving into space, the Earth being damaged, the atmosphere being damaged, or the fight moving to a location without air leads to Gohan blacking out
Knowing Superman, he won't do damage to the Earth.

Superman has a healing factor and can return to his maximum by either leaving Gohan alone or by just moving closer to the sun. Gohan must deal with any damage he takes and he cannot follow Superman into outerspace
Gohan can't follow Superman to outer space but his attacks can:
Range: Interplanetary with ki blasts

Neither would, but it is important to note that there's a lot of enviroments Gohan is barred from.
The battle won't move to those environments and even if it did, Gohan's attacks can still hit Superman due to superior range.

The battle won't move to those environments
The battle moving underwater, into space or into deep Earth is totally plausible.

Gohan's attacks can still hit Superman due to superior range.
I'm not certain. Ki blasts aren't undodgeable and after a certain distance it becomes difficult to hit a fast moving target.

The battle moving underwater, into space or into deep Earth is totally plausible.
The Z Fighters can fight underwater for extended periods of time.

Gohan has Interplanetary range, if Superman leaves that range he's disqualified. Not to mention that Superman can attack from that far of a distance so he can just heal near the Sun.

Last edited:
The Z Fighters can fight underwater for extended periods of time.
And Superman can fight underwater for an infinite amount of time. Gohan can also be choked out and there's plenty of other unbreathable areas on Earth that can accidently catch him. Its a major factor to consider, even if it isn't as bad as it would be against someone like Darkseid or Zod.
Gohan has Interplanetary range, if Superman leaves that range he's disqualified
He doesn't need to leave the solar system or anything to heal. Just going past the exosphere for example is a hard stop on Gohan approaching him.

Or are you saying that Superman cannot take the fight into space? Because he totally can and plenty of other Superman fights show Superman either moving the fight to space or being dragged into space over the course of the brawl.
Ki Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets, and form defensive barriers), Ki Sensing (Can locate others by reading their ki)
Gohan has never used a homing attack ever, so that would be rather out of character.

Though by the same notion the idea of this Superman moving the fight into space intentionally or running away would also be OoC. He's one of the more punchier Supermen we have. Though that doesn't really dispute my statement about Gohan having better range being mostly a non-issue. His strongest attacks take windups and ki blast spam has a chance of draining him harder than it does Superman.

Wait a minute, isn't KC Supes just really above Post-C Supes? I haven't been around for a while, what's their level of Solar System level in kilofoe currently? Last I saw it, it was 1 kilofoe...

Cuz, by my reckoning Gohan's (and I'm assuming we're using Ultimate/Mystic Gohan) sitting at like over 80 kilofoe via scaling chain:

SP Cell (1 kilofoe) =< 50% Teen SS2 Gohan < SS2 Teen Gohan (2 kilofoe) < SS2 Goku/Vegeta < Fat Buu < SS3 Goku < Pre-Training SS Gotenks < Post-Training Base Gotenks < Post-Training SS Gotenks (At this point, Gotenks is 80 kilofoe due to the at least 40x multiplier via the SS form) < SS3 Gotenks < Ultimate Gohan

Wait a minute, isn't KC Supes just really above Post-C Supes? I haven't been around for a while, what's their level of Solar System level in kilofoe currently? Last I saw it, it was 1 kilofoe...

Cuz, by my reckoning Gohan's (and I'm assuming we're using Ultimate/Mystic Gohan) sitting at like over 80 kilofoe via scaling chain:

SP Cell (1 kilofoe) =< 50% Teen SS2 Gohan < SS2 Teen Gohan (2 kilofoe) < SS2 Goku/Vegeta < Fat Buu < SS3 Goku < Pre-Training SS Gotenks < Post-Training Base Gotenks < Post-Training SS Gotenks (At this point, Gotenks is 80 kilofoe due to the at least 40x multiplier via the SS form) < SS3 Gotenks < Ultimate Gohan
How did you get base Gotenks above SSJ3 Goku wtf?

SS Gotenks (At this point, Gotenks is 80 kilofoe due to the at least 40x multiplier via the SS form
SS form multipliers aren't accepted atm other than SS1.

If we changed it up at some point and have accepted that base Gotenks post Time Chamber is superior to his SS1 form pre-time chamber then yeah this is a stomp match. Superman's win cons wouldn't be IC moves.

SS form multipliers aren't accepted atm other than SS1.

If we changed it up at some point and have accepted that base Gotenks post Time Chamber is superior to his SS1 form pre-time chamber then yeah this is a stomp match. Superman's win cons wouldn't be IC moves.
I didn't mention any other multiplier. The SS1 is the only one I applied. As for his justification it's literally:

Solar System level (His base form alone was greatly implied to have surpassed his previous Super Saiyan form.)

So, yeah, it's pretty much a stomp.

Personally I'd disagree with that conclusion since every single one of Piccolo's statements was wrong. But as of now we accept it. A 50x is aAP stomp and there's no hax or IC moves for Superman to win, especially with speed equalized.

So I'll close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back