• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't his regen High-Mid? If so then Gogeta CAN kill him because Ki attacks can deal with Up to low-High Regen at least. But if the AP gap is as high as you said then I don't see Gogeta overcoming it at all, at least without Kaioken.

Megaman seems to have some abilities while using dark chips that aren't listed in his base set of abilities. Like Dark Invis granting him intangibility and Dark Sound giving him paralysis Inducement.

Granted, Gogeta can block intangible attacks and also resists time stop. But I'm fairly certain that black-hole creation, paralysis inducement, and Megaman's ability to attack the soul on top of his AP advantage kinda do it in for Gogeta.

Also, does ki nullify regen? I don't recall it having that ability.

For now, I'll also side with Megaman.

Black hole creation seems pointless to use against anyone above 3-A tbh. I dunno about Soul Manipulation, but Gogeta can resist EE that destroys the soul so I'm not sure if it counts for anything.

@SoulofCinder

Thank you.

@Uchiha

Why is that? I'd assume that, at the very least, it serves as a distraction or something that can suck in attacks. And it can possibly suck in opponents and rip them apart. I'd also assume that it's not something that can be destroyed by conventional means.

I must've missed Gogeta's resistance to soul manip on his page. Thank you for pointing that out.

Well it's not written outright as Soul Manipulation resistance, but The Hakai is a form of existence erasure that destroys both the body and soul of it's victim. Goku and Vegeta both resisted the technique individually, so Gogeta has it because of that. They were weaker when they resisted it as well, so Gogeta should have an easier time resisting the lvl of EE that they tanked.

As for black holes, I always thought they'd be useless against someone who's way stronger than any black holes irl and can move at MFTL+ speeds. Maybe I'm wrong though.

@Uchiha

I mean, Megaman characters are also MFTL+. And it affect them. So I don't see why it wouldn't affect Gogeta. Under normal physics, they could escape its pull. But under normal physics, no one can move FTL as well. So I think it's better just to go with what's been shown.

Also, thinking on it now, is it that Gogeta's soul is impervious to attacks against it?

@SoulofCinder

I'd be hesitant to use things from guidebooks. It's much better if they actually demonstrate resistance.

I mean Guidebooks are pretty important and where we get some of most important info from for some verses, but that one is more out there than most of them because I can't even find it anymore.

@litentric

Dragon ball doesn't give us those kinds of explanations lol. Goku and Vegeta resisted the Existence Erasure via sheer power, so I'm not sure how that would translate to this battle. How good is Megaman's Soul Manipulation?

@SoulofCinder

My apologies. I suppose I should've been more specific. Getting Lore from guide books is one thing. However, say a guidebook says that Character X is resistant to flames. Yet has demonstrated no such ability in the story. There would be numerous questions to ask such as, do they actually have the ability? How potent is it? Does it have specific conditions? In this case, I would argue that it's better to go with what's been shown in the story. And leave such a resistance as a 'possibly.'

@Uchiha

I mean, it's kinda the typical hit your soul stuffs. NetNavi's actually have souls that the dark chips can affect. But it's likely that it wouldn't do much if they can resist having their soul erased, thinking on it again.

@SoulofCinder

Gotcha.

Mmm...

Does Gogeta have any win-cons (that are in character of course)? I miiight vote for Hub tbh

Migue79 said:
Mmm...

Does Gogeta have any win-cons (that are in character of course)? I miiight vote for Hub tbh
He'll spam ki attacks right off the bat and try pummeling him with H2H and danmaku until he dies, or at least that's what I feel like he'll do going by his showing in the movie.

The problem is that some people are saying the AP gap is larger than 2x in which case I don't think Gogeta has any in character win cons tbh.

Migue79 said:
Mmm...
As i said BFR, Sealing or incap by Paralysis, that's the most i can think of since he can't use Kaioken.

It's not that he can't win. The AP gap isn't stomp worthy. It's just that he's much less likely to here because of it.

Irl, if two people fight, it's not like the person that's two times stronger will always win. It's just that they're more likely to win.

Megaman is also more likely to use his hax that Gogeta. But that's more of a character thing.

Definitely not a stomp.

Gogeta, character wise, will not hold back here especially if he's weaker than his opponent. He'll use everything he can to win,but whether it'll be successful or not I'm unsure.

Litentric Teon said:
It's not that he can't win. The AP gap isn't stomp worthy. It's just that he's much less likely to here because of it.
Irl, if two people fight, it's not like the person that's two times stronger will always win. It's just that they're more likely to win.

Megaman is also more likely to use his hax that Gogeta. But that's more of a character thing.

Definitely not a stomp.
Yes it is

MegaMan.EXE = EoS Bass.EXE > Alpha (Absorbed a weaker Bass.EXE and has it's own power, and both are individually stronger than Gospel) >>> Gospel (2x universal by existing and nothing else.). Gogeta is "essentially baseline" The AP gap is huge. Gogeta is getting slapped. I'm not sure he can even damage Hub. The hax difference makes it even worst.

While I personally haven't seen any hax that Gogeta definitively can't deal with, if the AP gap is that large then there's nothing Gogeta can do tbh.

Most of the people who commented here really lacked knowledge on how strong megaman is, conscidering Gospel was the being that got them to 2-C, and he is by far weaker than Bass.EXE in the third game, who is weaker than Alpha with both bass and its own powers combined, who is also relatively weaker than serenade, who is relatively weaker than Bass after absorbing Gospel and getting ampped by bugs, and other forms of bass in the sequels, who then is weaker to megaman.EXE

dont know where people got the idea that megaman was just around baseline.

anyways this should be closed.

Gogeta can break universes with punches OvO
EXE destroyed and recreated the entire Cyberworld which contains its own stars and galaxies, a feat far superior to Star Force Mega Man's solar system level black hole feat, being two hundred quintillion times more impressive. And according to the manga, Cyberworld is it's own dimensional plane, similar to our own. Based on this and numerous intergalactic feats, the size of Cyberworld should be around ninety-three billion light-years across.

So yeah, EXE wrecks Gogeta.

EXE destroyed and recreated the entire Cyberworld which contains its own stars and galaxies, a feat far superior to Star Force Mega Man's solar system level black hole feat, being two hundred quintillion times more impressive. And according to the manga, Cyberworld is it's own dimensional plane, similar to our own. Based on this and numerous intergalactic feats, the size of Cyberworld should be around ninety-three billion light-years across.

So yeah, EXE wrecks Gogeta.
Necro dude. This should be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back