• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Idk how many times it has been posted before but I just randomly thought of this.

How would the match go?

SSG Goku should also be fast enough assuming he would scale to Beerus who nullified the super dense energy ball fast enough before it spread out and destroyed the Universe.

Votes:

Gogeta-10

Ssj4 gogeta render by dokkandeity ddd2h8x-fullview
The Primal Fusio

Goku-2

Chou SSGod Goku
The Mortal who attained the Power of the Gods

SSJ4 Gogeta owned Omega Shenron who is Baseline DB universe level. Lets not forget that he's also at the very least 100 times stronger than SSJ4 Goku who is not more than 10x weaker than Omega. I said at the very least because fusion makes the individuals A LOOOT stronger.

Meanwhile SSG Goku threatened to destroy the Universe alongside Beerus, Shouldn't SSG Goku be more relative to Omega in AP or am I forgetting something? I am voting Gogeta atm.

Baseline 3-A for DB is 110x, meaning Omega Shenron is 1/2 SSG Goku power.

SSJ4 Gogeta surpasses that power by a lot. And by the nature of fusion he also is the result of fusion between two guys who are 11x 3-A (backscaling from OS), he's hundreds of times that at least

My bet's still on Gogeta, the SSG Regenerationn and incredible RE may help a bit but Gogeta has enough AP advantage imo.

The calc for destroying the Universe in DB is 110x baseline. Omega Shenron's durability and also AP scales to his own attack, whose condensed energy can destroy the whole Universe 7.

[[1]]

I think Goku should take it then since he has an ap advantage and can time out Gogeta, and unlike Gogeta he isn't getting any weaker when his time expires. So I'm voting Goku

@Ion

Then my vote for Gogeta still stands, nothing makes SSG Goku much above even Omega, Gogeta stomps foes at that level.

Gogeta has the AP advantage and a massive skill/knowledge advantage. Since this is pre Whis training, Gogeta literally knows and has all of Goku's moves and abilities besides the ones given by SSG. Same for Vegeta. Actually he has far more abilities. I don't think him not being able to sense him with ki is going to make up for all of that.

And no, SSG Goku is nowhere near fast enough. Base Cell Saga Toei verse Goku is only 100x slower than anime Whis moving at faster speeds than Whis has ever moved before. Base Goku. Cell saga. 4.3 Quad FTL while Whis is 498 Quad FTL. I don't even have to tell you the astronomical speed difference between Base Cell Saga Goku and SSJ4 Gogeta. With the speed difference between Toei verse and canon, you could argue that SSJ4 Goku himself could beat alot of DBS 3-A's if he uses some out of character sure kill tactics

Gogeta is muuuuch smarter. Super!Goku isn't nearly as smart as his GT or even Z counterpart, and adding Vegeta to the mix makes it even worse. Given GT!Goku is older, he knows everything Goku would do and then some. Gogeta wins.

Also the two scale to the same thing.

Gogeta defs has both the skill and intellegence adventage because of Vegeta. Also, yeah, Gogeta doesn't have the AP adventage, both scale to the exact same thing.

I don't understand what would make Godku that much above even Omega Shenron. Gogeta stomps foes at that level, add the massive skill advantage and this is a clear win imo unless Goku abuses Gogeta's time limit.

AP advantage is this. Omega is only 2x weaker than SSG Goku for solo DB universe destruction. 2x isn't closing the massive gap between Gogeta and Omega. If DB is 110x baseline then Omega is 110x and Goku is 220x. If the DB universe is 40x baseline then Omega is 40x and Goku is 80x. Gogeta is massively higher than Omega, so Goku being give or take 2x Omega doesn't help him much. Gogeta deflected Omega's strongest attack with a casual kick while also converting it's energy type. Goku being 2x stronger isn't closing that gap. And even if he was stronger than Gogeta somehow, Gogeta still has access to moves like Final Explosion and Dragon Fist, with Dragon Fist being strong enough that SSJ4 Goku was able to completely blow Omega apart with his only saving grace being his regen. So imagine Gogeta with that. Unless we're implying that Gogeta is only in the ballpark of around 2x Omega which is.....farfetched to say the least

A guide stated that Gogeta is capable of defeating Omega Shenron with a single finger, honestly I see this as an AP stomp in Gogeta's favor probably, or at least a huge gap between them.

Gogeta said that in the Japanese version. In the English dub when he held his finger up, he told him to stop his evil ways or something lmao

Bump.

Gpgeta via the above. They scale to the same AP, with Gogeta having clearly the greater power , techniques, and intelligence. Honestly the Hero from Ultimate Tenkaichi is a fairer fight than this due to his current AP justification. After the CRT I don't think it will be though.

For how strong Omega was during the game when he fought the Hero. Omega Shenron admitted during Ultimate Tenkaichi he was filled with so much power nothing he ever fought even compares to it. The Age of Tenkaichi takes place well after the End of GT, meaning he likely included SSJ4 Gogeta in there, considering in the campaign which it's Age during the fight with Gogeta is many years before Tenkaichi takes place . That and the fact the Hero can atomize and completely destroy Omega when even SSJ4 Gogeta's x100 Big-Bang Kamehameha couldn't completely bypass his ridiculous durability.

I'm going with SSJ4 Gogeta FRA, although I disagree with SSJG Goku having a x2 AP advantage on Super Yi Xing Long (as I think people here are mixing SSJG Goku up with end of BoG Base Goku).

SSJG Goku's best AP feat was creating the First Super Dense Energy Ball, which was enough to destroy Universe 7, which if destroying Universe 7 is 110x Baseline, SSJG Goku would be 55x Baseline seeing how the 110x baseline First Dense Energy Ball was comprised of Goku's Kamehameha and Beerus' Cataclysmic Orb which equally matched it (the same logic is used for End Of BoG Base Goku being 220x baseline in the blog linked in this thread).

Base Goku ~ Second Super Dense Energy = SSJ Goku's Kamehameha + Less Suppressed Beerus' Cataclysmic Orb = 2x SSJ Goku's Kamehameha > SSJ Goku's Punch > First Super Dense Energy = 110x Baseline = SSJG Goku's Kamehameha + Beerus' Cataclysmic Orb = 2x SSJG Goku's Kamehameha.

Back