• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Revisions 3.7 (SPOILERS WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also wasn't it confirmed that Goji's atomic breath is LS due to it being a literal beam of radioactive photons in one of the novels?

Disagree with making the revisions now.
It's been barely a week since it released. If I remember correctly we have a policy to wait a month or so after a movie releases to make a change based on the content from it.

There is also the fact that atmosphere shouldn't be included in the High 6-A calc.

There's also the issue with the fact that we don't know how long it took Shimo to freeze everything. We'd have to divide it by the seconds it took her.

There's also the issue that it was never stated that Godzilla's AP increases proportionally to the radiation he absorbs. He absorbed way more when he got nuked in KOTM and yet he didn't get a boost that big, thus it is inconsistent.
And you couldn't say that on discussion thread?

Shimo freezing all of Greenland took minutes or hours.
But Ilene knew, just looking at the monster, that it was the Titan the Iwi spoke of. The World Ender. The bringer of Ice Ages; the ice dragon who had somehow frozen Greenland over, not in years or months, but in minutes or hours.
Shimo.

How much energy would it take to completely freeze Ghidorah? I doubt it'll be that high in comparison to the other feat available, but freezing stuff still result in pretty high yields

Calculation already covers that. Not like it's a prolonged feat, shimo shoots her beam and freezes shit.
No it doesn't. You have to account for the timeframe and divide by it even if it takes seconds. This would already impact the calc significantly. The OP needs to provide evidence for the freezing to be instant to scale to the full yield, otherwise it has to be divided by a reasonable timeframe, for example, one taken from the movie during an actual freezing feat.
Shimo freezing all of Greenland took minutes or hours.
Hell of a timeframe but that is a minimum of 2 minutes and a maximum of 2 hours so we have to divide it by 120 or 7200 times, which would result in 408 teratons which is High 6-B.

I don't know anything about the math stuff since that isn't really my area.

Regarding the hax, acrobatics refers to "performing maneuvers of balance, dexterity, agility, and coordination." Jumping a long distance is an ability, yes, but the literal act of jumping can't really be described as acrobatic. This is the only think I disagree with, the rest seems fine.

Last edited:
Hell of a timeframe but that is a minimum of 2 minutes and a maximum of 2 hours so we have to divide it by 120 or 7200 times, which would result in 408 teratons which is High 6-B.
You could just use the average of the two for whatever your dividing by. As for the 20x multiplier, I don't think it should be accepted since it does refer to energy capacity and not Godzilla's general power. Just from the scans provided in the op we already know that Godzilla is capable of storing far more energy than he can maintain at any given moment, so him increasing that capacity really does nothing to his base maintained energy. However, I wouldn't be against Godzilla's new spiral ray scaling to 20x Godzilla provided enough evidence backing it up is provided. It seems heavily hinted at that Godzilla charges a massive amount of energy in his dorsal plates and then releases it for his atomic breath which is exactly what the movie refers to having its energy capacity increased. The Spiral Ray introduced in the movie seems to be the result of Godzilla fully charging his plates to the max and then releasing said energy, which would be 20x his base amount.

Also, should we really be giving Kong resistance to absolute zero if it was a major plot point that just by grazing his arm Shimo's breath caused severe frostbite and basically sidelined him until he got the gauntlet to heal it?

Last edited:
Or they don't agree with you?
Ah yes, the classic disagreement of not commenting on the thread again at all.

Look man if y'all ain't gonna reply to what I've replied above I will absolutely make a downgrade. Simple as that.
You could just use the average of the two for whatever your dividing by.
At that point I'd rather have a high end and a low end. If it was like between 5 and 15 minutes it'd be one thing but we're talking 2 and 120 the average of which is 60 which is an hour and fits in neither minutes nor hours category. With such a big gap I'd leave it at what I suggested.
As for the 20x multiplier, I don't think it should be accepted since it does refer to energy capacity and not Godzilla's general power. Just from the scans provided in the op we already know that Godzilla is capable of storing far more energy than he can maintain at any given moment, so him increasing that capacity really does nothing to his base maintained energy. However, I wouldn't be against Godzilla's new spiral ray scaling to 20x Godzilla provided enough evidence backing it up is provided. It seems heavily hinted at that Godzilla charges a massive amount of energy in his dorsal plates and then releases it for his atomic breath which is exactly what the movie refers to having its energy capacity increased. The Spiral Ray introduced in the movie seems to be the result of Godzilla fully charging his plates to the max and then releasing said energy, which would be 20x his base amount.
Idk about this but you could be right.

Based on what
Based on facts, Supercharged Godzilla was so charged with radiation that he was glowing blue. It was a blue-burning godzilla. He had so much radiation in his body that his presence boiled the sea. Tiamat was stated to be stronger than before, and Godzilla beat it up easily.

Based on facts, Supercharged Godzilla was so charged with radiation that he was glowing blue. It was a blue-burning godzilla. He had so much radiation in his body that his presence boiled the sea. Tiamat was stated to be stronger than before, and Godzilla beat it up easily.
could you please read up on the multiplier page?
This breaks the rules unless you have a statement to support this

could you please read up on the multiplier page?
This breaks the rules unless you have a statement to support this
The problem is that Godzilla was stronger than before, he increased his power due to all the radiation he absorbed, and that gave him remarkable physical changes. His feats fighting Tiamat corroborate this...

In regards to timeframe, could the fact Greenland was frozen in hours to days help us out to determine how slowly the rest of the world was frozen?

The problem is that Godzilla was stronger than before, he increased his power due to all the radiation he absorbed, and that gave him remarkable physical changes. His feats fighting Tiamat corroborate this...
And yet you still have shown no sufficient proof of a multiplier

How? I proved the guy is stronger due to feats. What else is needed?
you haven't proven why he's 2x stronger. You need actual blatant statements or showings of it to support it.
Otherwise you're not gonna get anything. Those are the rules, like i said, read the multiplier page.

you haven't proven why he's 2x stronger. You need actual blatant statements or showings of it to support it.
Otherwise you're not gonna get anything. Those are the rules, like i said, read the multiplier page.
Godzilla’s blue pulse is compared to his burning form in the novel, and after absorbing Tiamat’s power, he is stated to be stronger than ever before with the spiral beam.

Godzilla’s blue pulse is compared to his burning form in the novel, and after absorbing Tiamat’s power, he is stated to be stronger than ever before with the spiral beam.
At most that means that his charged form scales to high 6-B and his evolved form scales above that. Still no direct multiplier though. Has anyone commented on the High 6-A stuff or the Greenland freezing? I want to know if were getting High 6-A monsterverse or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back