• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla: More in-depth re-write for his intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think I need to sumarize the powers:

Godzilla can produce Magic Based Attacks without the Magic Ax.

These are the magic effects he can produce:

Damage Boost, Statistics Amplification and Power Bestowal.

Translation:

Summon the beast of God
Heat destruction line Time of reuse: 60 seconds
Large Magical Damage of the Earth Attribute to All the Enemy Increases the
Attack of All Ally
Divine champion of the beast
Incarnation of Destruction
HP of the earth attribute increases by 80%, HP recovers 300 times at regular intervals

It has become maximum effect during sleep.

There is an Ax that makes Godzilla able to deviate magic spells, restores Godzilla's life bar and allows transformation.

Battle Life's Twister

Translation:

"Battle life's Twister:

Special collaboration limited equipment

"Battle life's Twister

Collaboration limited weapons (ax) "Taming of the battle life ( 5)" can be generated and evolved from the material dropped by "Godzilla ( 5)" and "Shin ┬À Godzilla ( 6) !

Magic Ax makes a defensive shield against magical spells, restores Godzilla's life bar, and Shin Godzilla will evolve into a more powerful form!

[2][1][2]

In Conclusion Godzilla must have:

Godzilla: Magic, Damage Boost, and Power Bestowal.

With Ax: Magic Resistance.

Also I think must be aded on Intimidation Aura :

Intimidation Aura (Allows Godzilla to induce fear specifically on sentient beings),

And also these old videogames item list:

Time Stop with sandglass, Heal with heart and Thunder by electrocuting the enemies on scree

There is also the prequel game with more items A bomb (which performs the same action of the Thunder) AKey that creates doors to different levels, this allows Godzilla to travel/scape, like if they were portals, and the last item Boulder destruction Godzilla can destroy all the rocks of a level with it at the instant.

That's Portal Creation.

And here there are a few other additions.

He should have Heat Vision as an ability via being able to shoot laser beams from his eyes.

How can he have MFTL+ Flight speed and not Reactions? I would understand if he was using a Spaceship or something, but he (she in this case) is flying by himself (herself). Plus in the novel, Godzilla seems perfectly aware o what she's doing, even when flying.

Speaking of that novel, Godzilla is still able to briefly survive being torn apart and stretched like an Origami for some time. I guess this would count as limited Resistance to Spatial Manipulation.

WHy does he have Type 3 Large Size? The largest Godzilla has eve been is 300 meters thanks to the new Godzilla Anime Trilogy, which is still Type 2 Large Size.

DMB 1 said:
That's Portal Creation.

And here there are a few other additions.

He should have Heat Vision as an ability via being able to shoot laser beams from his eyes.

How can he have MFTL+ Flight speed and not Reactions? I would understand if he was using a Spaceship or something, but he (she in this case) is flying by himself (herself). Plus in the novel, Godzilla seems perfectly aware o what she's doing, even when flying.

WHy does he have Type 3 Large Size? The largest Godzilla has eve been is 300 meters thanks to the new Godzilla Anime Trilogy, which is still Type 2 Large Size.
He has already Heat Vision and Limited Resistence to spatial manipulation.

The large size type 3 cames from A space Godzilla book where just Godzilla intestines reached a diameter of 300 mts. @Weekly made the calc and Rozan body must have been 5000 mts.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
Well I think I need to sumarize the powers:
Godzilla can produce Magic Based Attacks without the Magic Ax.

These are the magic effects he can produce:

Damage Boost, Statistics Amplification and Power Bestowal.

Translation:

Summon the beast of God
Heat destruction line Time of reuse: 60 seconds
Large Magical Damage of the Earth Attribute to All the Enemy Increases the
Attack of All Ally
Divine champion of the beast
Incarnation of Destruction
HP of the earth attribute increases by 80%, HP recovers 300 times at regular intervals

It has become maximum effect during sleep.

There is an Ax that makes Godzilla able to deviate magic spells, restores Godzilla's life bar and allows transformation.

Battle Life's Twister

Translation:

"Battle life's Twister:

Special collaboration limited equipment

"Battle life's Twister

Collaboration limited weapons (ax) "Taming of the battle life ( 5)" can be generated and evolved from the material dropped by "Godzilla ( 5)" and "Shin ┬À Godzilla ( 6) !

Magic Ax makes a defensive shield against magical spells, restores Godzilla's life bar, and Shin Godzilla will evolve into a more powerful form!

[2][1][2]

In Conclusion Godzilla must have:

Godzilla: Magic, Damage Boost, Statistics Amplification and Power Bestowal.

With Ax: Forcefield Creation and Magic Resistance, Healing and Transformation.

Also I think must be aded on Intimidation Aura :

Intimidation Aura (Allows Godzilla to induce fear specifically on sentient beings),

And also these old videogames item list:

Time Stop with sandglass, Heal with heart and Instant Kill to All enemies in a level with Thunder

There is also the prequel game with more items A bomb (which prforms the same action of the Thunder but in a different way by totally destroying the monsters by making them explode and a Key that creates doors to different levels, this allows Godzilla to travel/scape, like if they were portals, and the last item Boulder destruction Godzilla can destroy all the rocks of a level with it.
how the hell is this game is not available in my country ?

1) That's the opening intro of the show. It shouldn't count anyway. I've seen an anime where the characters cap at 9-B, yet in the intro, there's a very casual 7-A feat.

2) it's very inconsistent, and shouldn't count since the actual size of the monsters in the show is below the average human.

3) That would be Type 4 Large Size, not type 3.

4) God, I love that song.

I'm okay with most of the additions, though thunder and bomb feel more like game mechanics rather than actual ohkos.

Both thunder and Bomb are items you get. I was wrong saying that are Ohkos. They are weapons able to produce bolts and explosions around him. Like Link Bombs and Electric attacks. Just that.

@Weekly I added the info to the profile cuz @Celestial Pegasus was busy.

I think it just need a little organization. But hopefuly everything else is ok.

Also Big G has a forcefield that's much more durable than himself. Maybe we could add this in her profile.

Just put in the Durability Section: "Solar System level, higher with various transformations, power-ups, and forcefields

There's also the category "Stone Walls", which is for characters whose durability surpasses their offensive capabilities.

Yeah. However I have to point out that he can also kill other spiritual entities like Angels and Demons. [1][2][3][4]

So question is how do you kill beings that are not tecnically alive? As they are spiritual beigns?

One example is this Godzilla's soul can't die.

[5][6] [7] [8][9]

Godzilla, King Ghidorah and Destroyah's souls fight each other but were unable to kill each other even after several mutilations. Which means a spirit in that verse can't be destroyed but somehow Godzilla was able to kill demons and angels and even God-Demon.

How you kill something who is not tecnically alive?

And yeah we could point out in the profile that only Godzilla's soul has Non-Physical Interaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back