• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla: More in-depth re-write for his intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think is necesary to point out something In the comic continuity the Dimensional Tide was never destroyed by any character.

You can check in the comic link where to read it.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
I think you're forgetting some powers from the comic manga.
And DH comics first issues.
Right, SomebodyData can you analize this:

Acording a manga (every Godzilla weird feat is on mangas lol) Godzilla separated cells from Godzilla's main body can live in it's own and create NEW Godzillas:

Cancer Cell Godzilla- Leukocyte Godzilla -Sperm Godzilla

Acording the characters of the manga, these new Godzillas (specially Cancer Cell Godzilla) are able to transmit pathogens.

One example is Leukocyte Godzilla who is able to produce Acids to melt Buildings

So we need to add. Disease Manipulation. and Acid Manipulation

Just looked it up, methinks that its not legitimate seeing as those scans come from a short story in the manga itself called 'Godzilla: New Comedy". It'd be like giving characters powers from the short joke comics at the end of a manga.

Aren't anthologies short stories by default? Not sure if there is a problem with adding those abilities if thats the case, we should just remmeber to add the links given the nature of... well...

WeeklyBattles said:
Just looked it up, methinks that its not legitimate seeing as those scans come from a short story in the manga itself called 'Godzilla: New Comedy". It'd be like giving characters powers from the short joke comics at the end of a manga.
They are legitimate, Leukocyte Godzilla melted buildings with his hands and the other Godzillas had atomic breath. Saying feats from a manga story of an anthology are not legitimate is wrong. Then why you accepted the other feats from the anthology??

@SD Its the equivalent of giving manga characters other powers from stuff they do in the joke 4-komas at the end of every manga, its not legitimate as its not part of any short story.

SomebodyData said:
Aren't anthologies short stories by default? Not sure if there is a problem with adding those abilities if thats the case, we should just remmeber to add the links given the nature of... well...
We have feats from the SAME anthology in the profile already.

Don't know why these must be excluded.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
They are legitimate, Leukocyte Godzilla melted buildings with his hands and the other Godzillas had atomic breath. Saying feats from a manga story of an anthology are not legitimate is wrong. Then why you accepted the other feats from the anthology??
Which other feats are from the anthology?

Except anthologies are composed of short stories? Again, its kinda the point, this isn't like a last page 4koma.

SomebodyData said:
Except anthologies are composed of short stories? Again, its kinda the point, this isn't like a last page 4koma.
Those Godzilla manga stories are long and complex.

They had their own backgrounds and characters.

So its not an anthology, but a long story? Also that was directed to Weekly. @Kiryu

Can you post the full manga? Becuase everythin im seeing from looking it up says that the thing about Godzilla turning into diseases is literally a 4-Koma

SomebodyData said:
So its not an anthology, but a long story? Also that was directed to Weekly. @Kiryu
Well those mangas had at least 15 pages each one

Is like a chapter for a running manga.

WeeklyBattles said:
Can you post the full manga? Becuase everythin im seeing from looking it up says that the thing about Godzilla turning into diseases is literally a 4-Koma

WeeklyBattles said:
Unfortunetly I don't have the FULL manga BUT scans of it.

SomebodyData I never said is NOT an anthology. I just mentioned the stories are twenty pages long. And every story is complex.

Which is TOTALLY the opossite to a 4koma.

This is a manga.

With all the due respect to Weekly. Those manga stories ARE NOT 4komas. They are long enough to be original chapters of a manga anthology. Theyre not 4 panels stories.

The whole story/manga chapter is about G Diseases. Theyre not characters from the last page of a manga. In fact this story has twenty pages.

I cant promise anything but I can look for the manga (in japanese) However I dont know how many time will take me.

Therefore My proposal is to continue with the Dimensional Tide point.

In order to end this thread.

I found a link that tells more about the story :The Godzilla Comic Raids Agai.

For a moment I thought people forgot about this thread (in which I put all my effort and time)

The point is that those stories are mangas and not 4koma.

A wikia is not a credible source

Im still doubtful but if SD thinks its okay i'm fine with it though i guess

WeeklyBattles said:
A wikia is not a credible source
Im still doubtful but if SD thinks its okay i'm fine with it though i guess
Well this is a wiki ...

I mean your wiki is credible for me but I don't think other wikis are not. (every wiki centers on his own verse)

Nedge1000 said:
@Kiryu-MG3, @SomebodyData and @WeeklyBattle are unavailable now. You check this here Recent Activities at "show 500 changes".
I know they're busy.

I admire all the admins here specially , Promestein, Weekly, Ryukama and SomebodyData.

Is just I'm making a real effort to be conected here, is just that.

Btw, I was reading "A Space Godzilla" and looks like we need to add to the profile that Godzilla can be a Female too.

Also just by reading. Looks like we can aply the scale of civilizations.

Civilization Type: Interstellar Civilization Godzillas can travel between planets.

Kardashev Level:
At least Type I

Here in this panel Rozan states human civilization is low-raking in comparison to Godzilla planet.

Also if they send a virus humans will turn insane and kill each other.

Someone knows someone able to make a calculation?

I found a pretty interesting fact that possibly would mean and upgrade for Godzilla.

WeeklyBattles said:
I can but i need a source
Ok in this scan is stated that Rozan intestines reached a size of 300 meters. An there is also a mention of a liver of 500 mts.

So we need to calculate how big must be Rozan in order to have intestines of 300 mts.

Btw, what is your opinion about what I posted above about the new classification of Godzilla as an Alien race, and also the additioning of Female in his/her genre.

Here in this panel Rozan states human civilization is low-raking in comparison to Godzilla planet.

Also if they send a virus humans will turn insane and kill each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back