• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla: More in-depth re-write for his intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im very, very unsure about using things from a game that is exclusively in japanese without a proper translation

Yes but we need an actual translation from the game itself, thats kind of a rule on this wiki. Fan translations arent legitimate.

@ALRF We dont allow fan translations, we never have, its why we're missing a ton of Fate profiles despite all the info being available in japanese

Do you know a lot of the TLs are fan translated in the first place (Fate that is)?

Do you know half of our Masadaverse profiles are japanese based on translations by me or others?

We allow them as long as other speakers think they are fine

Damage Boost, Statistics Amplification and Power Bestowal.

Translation:

Summon the beast of God
Heat destruction line Time of reuse: 60 seconds
Large Magical Damage of the Earth Attribute to All the Enemy Increases the
Attack of All Ally
Divine champion of the beast
Incarnation of Destruction
HP of the earth attribute increases by 80%, HP recovers 300 times at regular intervals

It has become maximum effect during sleep.

Battle Life's Twister

Translation:

"Battle life's Twister:

Special collaboration limited equipment

"Battle life's Twister

Collaboration limited weapons (ax) "Taming of the battle life ( 5)" can be generated and evolved from the material dropped by "Godzilla ( 5)" and "Shin ┬À Godzilla ( 6) !

Magic Ax makes a defensive shield against magical spells, restores Godzilla's life bar, and Shin Godzilla will evolve into a more powerful form!

[2][1][2]

Kiryu-MG3 said:
You could have told me that there are persons who can translate it first hahah :p
Kiryu-MG3, you seem to be have translated it correctly and you didn't ask for review😄!

Nedge1000 said:
Kiryu-MG3, you seem to be have translated it correctly and you didn't ask for review😄!
Well looks like there is a Japanse guy in this wiki soo.....

My translation was kind of pointless.

Godzilla Facepalm

@HYPERGODZILLA, you are definitely right about @Kiryu; and, we, all, definetely did our parts too in helping with the CRT😄!!!

Well thanks but I think is important to thanks the admins and users here. Among the friends who help me make this possible.

But specially my friend. She gave me the force to do this. I think if people want to say Thank you. She must be the first person you have to think in. :)

Mechagodzilla (Millennium) just have Flight. But if a Godzilla incarnation can fly a spaceship to space then they should have it.

It not that major though since some Godzilla and at least Godzilla (Composite) can fly in space without a spaceship.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
Damage Boost, Statistics Amplification and Power Bestowal.

Translation:

Summon the beast of God
Heat destruction line Time of reuse: 60 seconds
Large Magical Damage of the Earth Attribute to All the Enemy Increases the
Attack of All Ally
Divine champion of the beast
Incarnation of Destruction
HP of the earth attribute increases by 80%, HP recovers 300 times at regular intervals

It has become maximum effect during sleep.

Battle Life's Twister

Translation:

"Battle life's Twister:

Special collaboration limited equipment

"Battle life's Twister

Collaboration limited weapons (ax) "Taming of the battle life ( 5)" can be generated and evolved from the material dropped by "Godzilla ( 5)" and "Shin ┬À Godzilla ( 6) !

Magic Ax makes a defensive shield against magical spells, restores Godzilla's life bar, and Shin Godzilla will evolve into a more powerful form!

[2][1][2]
Translation seems good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back